Book 8: King Demitri

By FadedHonor

Demitri has a long story. It's full of loss and gain, trust and betrayal, love and hate. You know not even ha... More

Chapter 1: dream
Chapter 2: sass
Chapter 3: masks
Chapter 4: border
Chapter 5: guilt
chapter 6: Calls
Chapter 7: smoke bomb
Chapter 8: van ride
Chapter 9: crash
Chapter 10: escape.
Chapter 11: don't hurt them
Chapter 12: I hate you
Chapter 13: meeting again
Chapter 14: broken trust
Chapter 15: guilt
chapter 16: Smith's Voice
Chapter 17: I'm Ok
Chapter 18: shower
Chapter 19: help
The End

info

4.8K 50 7
By FadedHonor

Well here is king demitri!! You have seen one side of him but what about the other side? Is their even another side?

Thank you thisrandomgirl23 for the amazing cover! Your talent never stops amazing me!

A complete rewrite is being done at this time. I will be uploading all the new chapters when they are all done.

I'm having writers block with this book. If you have any plot ideas don't be afraid to PM them to me.
With that said this book may have chapters taken down and re-uploaded a lot. So please bare with me. Let me know which one you like best as I go along. It really helps!

I get the feeling this book will be SUPER SUPER SUPER hard for me to write! Wish me luck :) it really encourages me when you vote on my chapters. It makes me know that people are actually reading my books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 2 11
Rose and her father belong to the Firemoon pack, a quiet pack that joins forces with others to tackle the rouge problem. Behind the rouge threat is t...
2.2K 84 17
There are no possible ways to describe one person in a short sentence. But here it goes. I am a warrior. Simple as that, right? Not even close! My jo...
4.7K 272 21
Living as an outcast isn't easy but for these girls it's the only option, Starting from rock bottom to build their way to the top. Life as a rouge is...
486K 14K 27
Sage Black is just an average girl, for a werewolf that is. She had been abused and turn into a slave by her brother and friends. One day she found...