Oneshots

By Emyson_Original_Blue

Here to all those fandoms out their and those fans whom want to kiss hug and or just love their favourite per... More

Daithidenogla x Thankful reader
Vanoss x fun reader
Mini ladd x concerned reader
I_AM_WILDCAT x Injured reader
H20 delirious x reader
Mr.Sark x reader
Markiplier x reader
Lui calibre X Reader There is Always a First For Everything
Insanity run Darkiplier X Dark virus reader
got any more of those requests?
George Ezra X Reader Listening
Dean Winchester X Ex victoria Model Reader
castiel x crazy reader
Sam X Angel reader
Daredevil X Persistent Reader
Moriarty X Upset Reader
Tenth Doctor X Reader
Pewdiepie X reader
Authors note it's a must read
Eleventh Doctor X reader
HEY GUYS!
0.0
JackSepticEye X reader
Agent 47 X reader
Rose Tyler X reader
Charlie Bradbury- Beautiful nerd
Miniladd X Reader (A night in paris)
John Watson x reader
update
mini ladd x reader (every bit of it.)
Okai guys
Markiplier X reader Chap 1 (Weird Friends)
Markiplier X Reader Chap 2 ( Ermagerd you love him)
Markiplier X Reader Chap 3 ( Who Now!?)
Markiplier X Reader Chap 3 ( Hospital)
Markiplier X Reader chaps 5 ( Theme park)
Markiplier X Reader Chaps 6 (Theme Park)
Markiplier X Reader ( Jeez finally together)
Markiplier X Reader (The Hook Up)
for hire
mystic messenger
AN
everyone
important an
Sinbad x reader
heya
sinbad x reader part two
Haruka Nanasae x reader water
Sweet Pea X reader
A/N about a book
A/N Important
New York city P.P. x reader
important news

Seananners

97 4 0
By Emyson_Original_Blue

Seananners had broken up with his girlfriend about 5 or 7 years ago and was feeling better about the whole situation and since it's been quite a while since he last touched a woman he was longing for a girlfriend again. he had been going to clubs and bars with his friends.

"Adam!" it was chilled  Adam had turned around to see the mexican calling his name. " you gonna come to the with mini, Terroriser, Nogla and I? maybe you can scope out the women there?" Adam had raised his eyebrow and had spoke up.

"C'mon chilled women at the clubs are usually whores im looking for some connection." Adam had laughed at his own sentence and chilled chuckled.

"Well it would be good if you could just come and get out of the house with the rest of your friends ya?" Chilled spoke with hope and had a big smile on his face. all the sudden someone was ringing the door bell. 

"whos that an extra guest?" adam asked with a eyebrow raised and chilled spoke after him. "I honestly have no clue i mean mini and terroriser are already here." they walked out of Adams game room to the little balcony that he had where you could see the front door. 

"i guess we are about to find out" Chilled said as Terroriser (Brian) walked up to the front door to open it, it felt like it took him a whole 4 years just to reach the handle.

(cue music)

when Brian had opened the door there was girl standing there in a nice outfit (of your choice). she didn't look like she was club ready but like she was going to a bar. 

  The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go

Brian had looked up to where me and chilled were. "Hey guys come down here and meet my friend!"  Adam had looked towards chilled and he had this knowing look directed towards Adam, Adam laughed at him and asked

"What Chilled is there something on my face?" as Adam asked this chilled laughed and replied with a nothing and walked downstairs and towards the four that were crowding the girl. once i got there Nogla and Brian moved aside for me to introduce myself.

"Hi i'm Adam montoya, it's a pleasure to meet you!" I had smiled brightly and held my hand out towards the girl.

"A-AH it's nice to meet you Adam, i'm (y/n)" she held her out and shook my hand gently her hands were warm and soft almost like silk. Brian had coughed and everyone was looking at me and (y/n). 

"So (y/n) where do you want to go, the club or a nice bar?" she instantly spoke up 

"Lets go to a bar but first some shots to start i already called a Taxi" As she was talking she pulled out some tequila from her medium purse and set up some shots for us 

  Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow

  Come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now  

after we finished our shots a taxi van had showed up and (y/n) told him where to go, we all went to a vip booth and waited on a waiter. later  everyone was talking except me and (y/n) she had come over and sat next to and we conversed. 

"So I know it's a bit weird i know this... but i heard you broke up with someone." she was playing with her shirt hem, i Chuckled at her and watched her more as she awkwardly tried to talk but kept talking. "I mean like i shouldn't know but im friends with Craig and Brian." suddenly she stopped and face palmed and apologized. 

  Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like  

  Girl, you know I want your love 

I grabbed her hand and whispered "lets go dance" she perked up and she pulled me to a vip dance floor she moved left and right she went farther and got closer. my eyes intently on her body not leaving she could see me too, she looked into my eyes and bit her lip. 

  Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much

I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me while dancing and spoke to her " you sure know how to da-" she put her finger over my lips and whispered " dance not talk." and we went on dancing. as she came back she grabbed my hands.

  Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead  

"hold me and dance" she guided my hands to her waist and she didnt twerk but sexy danced she moved her hips like no girl could and it was amazing. she pulled me quickly to outside and dialed a number on her phone. quickly a car came to a stop and pulled over she got in and i followed suit. 

"where are w-" she cut me off quickly "follow my lead" the car came to a stop and she pulled me to my room and i wouldn't fight it if she wanted this cause i want her. "(y/n) are you sure?" she pushed me on the bed and nodded and spoke again. " I'm not drunk and i don't have a boyfriend" 

  I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body

~~~~~ timeskip~~~~~~

I woke up to some shifting in the bed i slowly opened my eyes to see two other pairs of eyes staring at me, I jolted but then realized what happened last night.

  And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I

I turned over to see (H/C) I snaked my arm around the small framed girl and pulled her closer I heard a small giggle and turned her over on her back and i moved myself above her with a smile on my face. 

"Hello sleepy" i said in a deep and husky voice. her voice caught in her throat and she blushed deeply.

  I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I

 I'm in love with your body

I traced my hand from her face and all the way down her body. I kissed her starting with her lips and all the way down and we started round two again. once we were done i laid back down next her and watched her every move, first she grabbed a clean pair of my boxers and my shirt from last night which was a normal t-shirt, she then proceeded to open the door.

"Where ya going sweetie?"  she looked over her shoulder at me and winked and walked out the door, I listened and heard creaking stairs and got up and put on a pair of boxers and followed her. 

  Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you
  One week in we let the story begin
We're going out on our first date

You and me are thrifty, so go all you can eat  

it's been awhile since I met (y/n) and that day we decided to go on a date and then we would go from there, we decided a chinese restaurant. well more like take out and a movie nothing to extreme. 

 We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour

And how your family is doing okay
Leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat
Tell the driver make the radio play, and I'm singing like

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me

our dates had gone on for a year but we would still go over to eachothers houses and ya know get schwitfy (rick and morty reference). we would dance play games and more until today , (Y/n) came over to my house i thought we were doing something special but she looked upset.

"Hey (y/n) everything all right?" as i asked she burst into tears and hugged me i had  pulled her down into a cuddle while turning on netflix and putting on her fave show. she suddenly sat up after she finished crying and kissed me slowly pulling away.

"Adam I can't do this FWB thing i want my truly feelings to be heard and known about." she sighed and continued "1 thats not why i'm crying i dont wanna talk about it, 2 im infatuated with you and i want to be your girlfriend and if you dont want to be my bf i'm ok with that but i dont want me to be in love with you and FWB at the same time it hurts."

I smiled at what she said and replied.

(y/n) i love you please be my girlfriend?" she nodded and we lived a happy life!

(an) 

NOW LISTEN TO THE REST OF THE SONG BECAUSE I DIDNT FINISH THE SONG WITH THE STORY BYE!

1575 WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 68 92
Any fandom i know of i write x readers for. Enjoy!
13.2K 288 38
Request open (I lost my acc =/ @caliecastillo) Vote follow me! enjoy!
25.8K 487 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...
2.7K 9 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...