forsaken: the protection

liketowrite által

Több

forsaken: the protection (on hold)
friends and foes
Nightmare
shit was about to go down
i dont trust you
built like a wall
the strange
i cant remember
it all comes back to me
first priority
try to fool me
something locked something broke
this will be interesting
when anger takes control

playing the game right

21 2 0
liketowrite által

here's the next chapter enjoy everytime i dedicate it never shows so im just gonna do them on here.

@if_only_he_knew first person in a long time to tell me she liked my story and i really appriciated it.

----------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

song: a little faster - there for tomorrow

chapter fourteen

playing the game right

I gave riku the satisfaction of playing this little game he had going on through his mind. I bet your wondering why I played along, well I just wanted them to feel in the dark, not knowing about anything that had apparently gone on with me and riku, it was fun seeing their shocked faces when we walked back hand in hand, obviously the main surprise would be the age difference, I mean I was 15 turning 16 next year September, and he looked like he was 24, obvious age gap, but we made it work, walking towards the group as he pretended to whisper sweet things in my ear, when really he was trying to convince me even more to get pay back at them for keeping secrets.

How he knew I didn't know.

But I agreed knowing that I had a few tricks up my sleeve, lets face it, riku was the only one who was honest, I mean the guy told me everything I needed to know and if I wasn't ready he would at least shed some light on the situation before saying he couldn't continue, I understood that. On top of that, it was also nice to be normal, and not worry about wolves and the necklace and my dreams, I was just normal Lolita, playing a massive prank on my used to be friends.

Actually I didn't know whether I was friends with them, they hid secrets, I would understand if it had nothing to do with me, but it did include me, it was the reason I got all of this trouble on my back, and I knew if they didn't tell me more, something bad was going to happen.

We took a table large enough for all of us at the very back which was near a bar, and Sid Nathan and drake had all gone toilet, I don't understand why they wanted to go at the same time, but I think it was because riku currently had his arm around my shoulder though we had little space.

The table went like this; nearest to the wall would be Emily, riku, me, then on the other side of the table. I had Sid in front of me, drake in front of riku and Nathan in front of Emily. They were slightly silent and I nudged riku, knowing that was a signal for him to say something.

"Lolita, my little muffin do you mind if I get a drink from the bar, just some beer?" he asked me, and I sent him my sweetest smile which felt weird on my lips.

"of course cupcake, get what you want" I got out of my seat and made space for him to leave, he moved past me and watching me while I sat back down, then asking "would you like anything, wine, champagne maybe?" I tapped my chin, but before I could even answer drake interrupted us.

"she's too young to drink" though he sounded angry, I sent him a weird look that probably said shut up and turned back to riku as he replied.

"of course I know that, but it doesn't mean my muffin doesn't deserve to be naughty sometimes" he winked at me, which was our special signal for me to do something completely out of character, so I sent him a fake giggle though it sounded foreign to me, and I looked away making it look like I was blushing.

"oh riku, honey don't worry I was going to say I didn't want anything anyways, go get what you like, I'll pay for it" I went to reach in my bag and pretend to get my card out when he stopped me, grabbing my wrist gently and pulling it up to his soft lips.

"We've had this conversation before honey, I will pay for everything, all of your old friends too" he emphasised on the old and I could feel their unsteadiness around us. This was making me laugh on the inside.

"Ok I won't argue with you, just hurry back I might miss you too long" that in our secret code meaning take your time I want to see what they say. We had this all figured out.

"Sure honey" and with that he walked away towards the bar, talking to the bar lady while I just sat there, smiling to myself.

"Lolita what the hell are you doing" I turned my smile towards Emily who was looking at me like I was crazy.

I sent her a fake giggle "whatever do you mean?" and I could see her face contort into confusion and frustration.

"Why are you going out with a guy who is way older than you?" the whole table seemed to be agreeing, and I sent them a small pout, ha ha I liked acting out of character, it made them look at me as if he was changing me or something.

"Well, after all that's happened in the past week or so, I decided I needed a distraction, you know from all that's going on, and plus he's the guy I've been crushing on" I turn away and pretend to blush again as they all looked at me shocked.

"Ok well I'm kinda happy for you, but again can I mention the dudes slightly older then you!" she nearly exclaimed and I narrowed my eyes at her, pretending to take it to heart

"well I like him, so don't ruin it for me ok, yeah so what nine years apart isn't much, and plus we like each other I can tell the way he looks at me" I cast my eyes down, man I should be an actor because the way I was pulling these suckers in they actually believed it.

"why would you even go out with him I thought you had enough stress in your life wont this just make this worse?" I heard Sid say, flicking his blond hair out of his face.

"No offense Sid, but unlike you guys he takes away the stress"

"to be honest I think it's great that you've found someone you like, I mean from what I've heard from Emily you don't trust people much, if you managed to put enough trust in this guy then hey, have fun at it" Nathan added in, and smiled at me warmly.

"Dude!" drake exclaimed scowling at his twin brother.

Nathan laughed "hey don't shout at me, the girls finally liking someone and not being so sadistic and hard headed all the time, plus the guy seems to be able to handle her sarcastic comments and stubbornness" he smirked but drake wasn't happy about that.

"well I don't agree, has way too old for you and I think you're heading way too fast with him as well, I mean you've barely known him a week!" he shouted causing for some attention to come to us, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"for you information he asked me out, I had a crush on him but he didn't know, but when he asked me out I knew that this wasn't going to be a normal but he also asked me out on the date" why was he so against me pretending to go out with riku, I mean it wasn't like he should care or anything, matter of fact none of them should care.

"Why do you guys care anyway" they all looked around nervously.

"Well we are your friends, we just want to make sure this guy doesn't hurt you" I rolled my eyes

"Please don't act like you care, after all that's gone on with you guys in the past few days, this really seems all fake to me"

Sid sighed and leaned forward looking at my eyes intently. "I'm sure everyone on this table would disagree"

"Well unfortunately I don't care, really the only person I'm talking to on this table is Nathan" I shrugged and Nathan did a little fist pump in the air, the others glared at him.

"What? Not my fault the chicks got a grudge on you, I guess I'm just too irresistible to stay away from" Nathan said smugly, and I cocked a brow at him.

"Trust me Nathan it's not that hard to resist you, to be honest you're not all that good looking" he faked gasped.

"Hurtful" he pouted and I rolled my eyes, this guy was alright, not quiet annoying as the others.

The table fell silent and it stayed like that until of course I spotted riku leaving the bar and coming back, smiling wildly as he came back to the table with a cup of champagne.

"I know you said you didn't want any alcohol but I thought we could share" he winked and I nodded.

"Sure, I don't mind" I moved out of the way make him sit down again, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"So how do you guys know each other" riku asked, and the table looked nervous.

"Well honey, I've known Sid, drake and Nathan ever since they moved into town which was a week ago, am I right? And I've known Emily nearly all my life" riku held a look in his eye that told me he already knew who Emily, but played it normal.

"Ah so you're the girl that my little muffin talked about, you must be best friends then?" he said it as a question but I think he knew the answer.

"Yes we are best friends, ever since she was four" Emily smiled at him, though it seemed sort of fake towards him.

"And how about your other friends sure you get along well" I smirked at that, he was so trying to break me, too bad it wasn't going to work.

"Yeah but I get along more with Nathan, no offense guys" I smirked smugly and I swear I could hear drake growl, I really must be imagining things.

"No matter what you say sweetheart offence is still taken" Nathan waved his hand dismissively, but still smirked.

"Nathan the offence doesn't occur to you so why even mention anything" I say and he laughed.

"Hey even though it doesn't occur to me, I'm just saying"

After we spoke for a while a waiter came over, eyeing us until his gaze fell on mine, and it was then that I recognised him.

"Long time no see sweetheart" I sent him a look of disgust before saying.

"What do you want?" I heard drake growl from the corner, god he had a bad temper.

"well I work here jackass since you got me fired from my last job, and in addition I don't think I was actually talking to you" he sneered, and the boys had a stare down contest none of them backing down until I stood up, causing both of their eyes to focus on me.

"Look what's your name?" he smiled.

"Noah, it's nice to know you're interested" and he sent me a disgusting wink.

I rolled at him "no I'm not interested Noah I just wanted to know your name because I'm going to say this once. I don't like you, I will never like you, your way in over your head and cocky and I hate that about boys, stop trying to flirt and act like I'm going to come to you eventually because news flash, not going to happen" he seemed shocked at first, but then his face turned into a scowl.

"Fine, what would you like to order madam" his teeth gritted together probably from embarrassment but I didn't care.

"you ready to order honey" riku asked beside me, kissing my cheek, I sent him a 'giggle' and looked over to drake only to see his head on the table, gripping his hair tightly.

"Of course" I replied, turning my attention to drake, I was curious as to why he was acting so angry lately. "Drake is everything alright?"

He snapped his head up "everything is bloody fine thank you very much!" he realised that he had shouted and snapped at me and dismissed himself, slumping down and turning his body away from the rest of us.

Ignored him and turned towards the menu that riku was holding ordering sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice and a coke on the side, riku ordering the same, and I didn't really take notice to what the others ordered, thought drake didn't get anything, he sat there, not doing anything except from clutching his hair.

The table made small conversations, mostly made by Nathan or Emily, Sid and obviously drake stayed silent. And by the time we had to pay the bill once again riku and I were 'arguing/trying to make it cute' over who should pay.

"Honey, I should pay I mean after all this is our date" he emphasised on the word date, and I saw the group shuffle a bit, ha I love making them feel uncomfortable.

"no, I said it's alright, I'm loaded, please" I pouted, and he pulled my hand up an kissed it, causing another low growl to echo through the room, I really think I'm going crazy because these growls were following me everywhere.

I gave up, and riku paid, leaving a massive tip on the table and holding my hand while we walked with the group towards the malls entrance.

"Well I guess this is goodbye then" Emily said, trying to break the tension that I could feel in the air.

"Oh well tonight was....fun" I said, looking away from them and keeping my hands locked with riku's.

"Oh honey, I won't be able to drop you home, you know those two people that live with me?" I knew he was talking about the wolves.

"Yes"

"Well I need to sort them out" he sent me a wink, and I completely understood.

"Oh we can drop you home then" I inwardly screamed, great they were going to talk about him.

"well then I'm going to go since I can trust you in their hands" a smirk lit on his face and he pulled me to his chest spinning me around in his arms so that my back was against his chest, he kissed up and down my neck, his lips cold against my used to be warm skin, making trails along it as he whispered against my skin.

"A deals a deal child, I will meet you by your house and we'll play 21 questions" he said it too low for any of them to hear, but I heard perfectly.

"but I'm intrigued by drake, he disliked the way I was touching you, I just want to check something" it was then that he spun me back around so that I came face to face with him, his breath tickling my skin as he did something I didn't expect, something that I probably wasn't prepared for.

Something that caused a predicament which I wish I could take back.

He darted down and kissed me, lips against lips, no tongues but still, he had me tight against him so that I didn't pull away, he wanted to make this a good show, and he wanted it to look like this was real.

The kiss wasn't passionate; after all I didn't believe in love, I didn't believe in feelings like this; Even if my parents showed something like it more to themselves then me.

I had an ear ripping growl a second later and that's when all hell broke loose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think?

who's your favourite character?

and if you could choose what would you change about them?

tell me all you thoughts.

luv liketowrite

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

50.4K 659 10
One new touch, every night...
29.7K 429 17
𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑝ℎ 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑞𝑢𝑒♡
161K 7.7K 18
Beam = Trouble
149K 2K 9