He Who Can Deceive Even Demon...

Por elliotbyrne

(Y/n) (L/n) was known across London for his intelligence, wit, and his perfect logic in business dealings. No... Mais

His Maid, Their Meeting
His Maid, New Beginnings
His Maid, The Wait

Intro/Pretext

3K 74 24
Por elliotbyrne

Hello everyone. My name is Elliot and I'm your author here! I myself am a trans man and felt that there needed to be more x ftm readers out there. Obviously the best thing to do would be to write them myself and solve that problem one book/series at a time. The story will have one major storyline with a wide variety of endings depending on who you want to wind up with! There will in fact be polyamorous endings as well, so feel free to request endings with any combination of your favorite characters. For the purposes of the story, Ciel, Alois, and Doll are all 18, like the reader.
----------------------------------------------
(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = Last name
(E/c) = Eye color
(H/c) = Hair color
(F/c) = Favorite color

True Name: Unknown
Given Name: Mary Sinclair
Info: The above picture is your demon maid. In the beginning, she was incredibly angry that she had been deceived but... Over time she became like a mother to the human boy, and felt genuine sympathy that she'd never be able to grant his request.

Name: Alice Rivers
Occupation: She is the head (L/n) household butler.
Info: Her skill with a sword is unmatched.

Name: Oliver Wells
Occupation: (L/n) household butler.
Info: Also an excellent gunman.

Name: Elise Greenwood
Occupation: (L/n) household head chef.
Info: She's deceptively cute, but incredibly perceptive. Her favorite things to cook are foreign dishes, and she also loves to bake. Used to be a third on the streets after being thrown out by her parents, but was taken in by (y/n).

Name: Lucas Jones
Occupation: (L/n) household assistant chef.
Info: He was a hopeless case at first, burning nearly everything he made. Elise took a lot of time to make him into the chef he is today, now able to substitute for her when she's got missions and assist in all meals.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

348K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
998K 37.6K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
377K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
136K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...