Sting Eucliffe X Reader [SMUT...

By corqut

•Warning• "Majority parts of this book contain sexual content. If you are not fond of this, DO NOT read this... More

Eventful Part 1
Eventful Part 2
Home Part 1
Home Part 2
Drunk in Love Part 2
REMASTERED SERIES: COMING SOON

Drunk in Love Part 1

10K 112 100
By corqut

I want to thank you all for the love and support so I'm going to make another one (another one)- dj khaled echo- 

Here's the story! Enjoy!
💋- corqut

(Your P.O.V)

"Come on (Y/n)," Your best friend, Yukino said. "It'll be fun!"

"Yeah, don't be so head ass." Said your other best friend, Minerva.

I gave her a small laugh and then looked at the shop. You had planned with some of the Sabertooth girls to go to a club with some of the Sabertooth boys. Most of them already had boyfriends within the guild, but you on the other hand, had no one.

"Maybe someone will end your spree of loneliness." Said Minerva. You rolled your eyes. You didn't need no man to make you happy, you thought.

Until you got to the party.

-time skip-

Inside, the club was bustling with mostly wizards, and a lot of them. The bass of the music was pounding in your ears, but you didn't mind because you had your eyes out on the dance floor, gazing at all the very attractive men that were present.

"This is your chance, girlie!" Minerva shouted over the music. I looked at her with a nervous smile. Yukino smiled and threw me a thumbs up, and I swallowed hard as they walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

Magic was everywhere, from mini fireworks to an invisible man pouring drinks. You weren't in the mood to dive into the mass of people just yet, so you headed to the bar.

"What can I get for you?" Said the invisible man.

"Give me your strongest shot." You said.

"That type of night?" He said sympathetically. You gave a weak nod.

"Alright." He said. "But promise me one thing."

I tilted my head, not sure where to look because I couldn't see him. "What is it?"

"Don't do anything stupid." He said bluntly. "This shit will get you up."

You nodded again and grinned. "Not like I'll go absolutely insane."

"A few shots of these, and yeah, you will." He mumbled. He poured a drink that looked oddly clear. He must have turned around, because the cup rounded, and then before you could catch what he was doing, he turned back around and placed it in front of you.

"Good luck." He said as I grabbed the cup. I tipped it in his direction. Without paying much attention to the color of the drink anymore, you tilted your head back and swallowed it. You put it down on the counter, mumbled thanks, and wandered off into the floor.

//

Whatever that guy gave you, was strong. You soon became the center of attention on the dance floor, moving your hips and playing on the guys. However, your moment halted as a hand grabbed you and pulled you off to the side. 

"I never thought you were the type for this." Said a deep voice. You giggled, being drunk, and leaned into the man. "Right now, I'm the type for anything." You slurred.

"Really?" He said. You finally looked up, and your heart dropped a couple of inches. You recognized him, even through your drunk phase.

"M-master Sting!" You slurred stepping back and almost falling over. You tilted in a way that was supposed to be a bow, but ended up stumbling around, unable to stand still. "I'm so-o sorry," You mumbled, now not able to think clearly.

"Now what happened to that little attitude just a second ago?" He smirked when you looked at him again. "I was liking it."

Before you could speak up, a hand grabbed yours and started pulling you back. You then felt your back against someone's chest. You looked up to see a sharp jaw line and navy blue hair.

"Heeyyyy Graaayyyy." You said lightly. He was your long time child hood friend. He looked down at you, a funny look on his face.

"Never knew you were the type for this." He said chuckling. "At first I didn't think it was you."

"Why does everyone say that?" You whined. "Can't I have fuuun?"

"Of course." Gray said letting you go. He looked at Sting. "I think it also depends on who you're with."

Right at the perfect moment, a cup hit the back of Gray's head. He spun around, to see a pink haired mage looking at him, in an after-throwing stance.

"Gray!" Natsu shouted. "Fight me!" Gray took off his shirt, but another girl stopped him before he took off his pants. He charged at Natsu, and what happened after that you couldn't see.

"Now," Sting's voice was in your ear. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed his head on your shoulder. "Where were we?"

"I'm sorry about what happened," you sputtered. "And like I said," he replied,"I think I like this side."

Your confidence began to rise. "Really?" You said slowly. You pushed back a little, your ass running against his crotch.

He groaned and chuckled. "Is that how it's going to be?" He breathed on your ear, sending chills down your spine.

You suddenly felt a giant urge in your body. You wanted to be touched. You wanted Sting.

You turned around and gave him a lusty look. His grin grew wider as he licked his lips and looked you up and down. His eyes landed on yours, and you nodded hastily.

He understood, turned around, and began walking. You stumbled after him, wondering why he didn't take your hand. Then you remembered all the other Sabertooth members here. What would they think of their guild master if he was seen walking out with the hottest member of their guild? (A/n: they would be like "Get it boi!" but I got to stick with the plan)

//

Once you reached the door, you had lost sight of Sting, but soon found him as he grabbed you and pinned you against the wall. He was about to start attacking your lips when two Sabertooth members walked out of the club.

"I don't ever want to see you do that again, do you hear me?" Sting shouted at you. You gave him an angry and confused look, but then caught on.

"I-I'm sorry!" You said, trying your best not to slur and to sound scared. "It won't happen again."

He backed up and began walking down to the parking lot. You stood there acting shocked, because the two Sabertooth guys stopped to listen.

"Hey (Y/n)," one of them said. "You ok?"

You nodded, and quickly added, "I think I should go. Lots of stuff to do, you know, like.... stuff." You turned and ran off in the direction Sting had gone.

When you turned the corner to the parking lot, you saw Sting standing on the wall. He had his eyes closes and jaw clenched.

"Sting," you said softly as you got close to him. Seeing him like this made your stomach turn, and the heat between your legs build up.

"Let's go." He said turning.

//

You weren't even halfway to his home when you began to tremble at the thoughts of what was going to happen.

But finally, you broke.

"Sting, I can't." You moaned. You collapsed to your knees, your whole body pulsing.

Sting turned around and gave you a concerned look. The way he looked at you, for no apparent reason, made you moan again.

"What did you take?" He said kneeling in front of you. You tried to look up but your eyes landed on his pants, and a boner sticking up.

Your whole body jerked with a strong sensation, and you fell back onto your butt.

You covered your mouth from moaning again. Sting let out a sigh. "Ecstasy..." he breathed.

As if he predicted what would happen, he leaned in and kissed your neck, but covered your mouth. With his other hand, he held onto the small of your back.

A muffled moan came from you, and you went almost completely limp in Sting's arms. He grabbed you and pick you up, wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Bite me." He said. At first you didn't understand, your mind clouded with lust. Then, you felt his boner poke your thigh.

Before you let out another sound, you bit into the side of Sting's exposed neck.

He began to walk quickly, the bouncing of his step making it hard to keep your noises under control. At this point, Sting was heated too.

He couldn't wait to see just how sensitive you were.

-------------------------------------
WHAT? AUTHOR DID TWO CHAPTERS IN TWO DAYS?

yes. I did.

I'm proud of myself but I was so happy about all the support my last chapter had I wanted to do you guys a favor of another one. I hope you enjoyed you little nasties.

I couldn't care less about typos you probably know what I mean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
169K 5.9K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.