Housemates

By CANDYWHVRE

________________________________ One girl, four boys. One house. Would they be able to live together? What wi... More

Summary and Cast
Pretty Woman( prologue)
Who's that sexy boys!
Ailla yeh main kahan aa phasi...
Get ready to fight!
Aa dekhe zara, kisme kitna hai dum...
Allah bachaye mujhe tere vaar se!
Housemates?
Ailla yeh main kahan aa phasi Part-2
Naa jaane kahan se aayi hai...
Tu mere saamne, Main tere saamne..
Teri galliyan..
Lets talk about love, baby! (Part-1)
Lets talk about love, baby! (part-2)
Truth and Dare
Yeh mausam ki Baarish
Roke naa Ruke Naina...
Party time!!
Another Kiss?
Poll time!
I think I like you
Sun Saathiya...
My Everything
Mood boards
Dates over flowers
Stay a little longer with me
Agreement?
Lies
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Trailer
Breakup
Confessions
Ice Cream Shake with Ishika
Bohot pyaar karte hai, Tumko Sanam
Goodbye, New York. (Finale)
Hi

Yeh kahaan aa gaye hum..

306 34 5
By CANDYWHVRE

English translation: Where we had came ...

Ash walked towards the canteen, and saw her two friends sitting with the Rohan , Ryan and Roger. They all were talking about something, but became silent when Ash came.

"What happened? Why are you so quite? Is it because I came?" She asked confused.

"No, miss chicken-head. But you need to sit before listening." Roger said and stood up, held Ash's shoulders and pushed them to make her sit on a chair near him. He did it so harshly that it hurt her bum.

"Owwww.... What do you want?" She frowned.

"That was for the kick. Now the business's clear." He said sitting on his seat. She opened her mouth in surprise.

"Well.... I expected something worse." She mumbled.

"I can't. Because I want dinner." He whispered for which she smiled a bit.

"So, miss Ash, would you like to tell me about the housemates thing?" Nikita asked raising one eyebrow.

"Oh... That... Actually..... It just happened and..."

"She barged into our house." Roger cut her off in mid-sentence.

"And then she pulled my leg. That was so Bollywood cliché." Rohan said.

"And then we finally decided to let her stay. But still she don't believe that we are not perverts." Ryan said looking at her.

"What? It came out in flow. And I said I didn't meant that!" She exclaimed.

"I don't know what you still think..."

"If that's the thing, I wouldn't have danced with you last night." She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh! The dance.... Have you seen Raj after the party? He didn't came home...." Rohan asked others.

"I don't know. I saw Miss talking to him, but then he just disappeared."

"Yeah..... Do you think there's something fishy going on?" Roger asked.

"I don't know..." Ash trailed off as she remembered the time at the forest.

"Okay guys. So what were we talking..." Sharmaine started.

"Oh yeah. Actually we came to say that we are going on a vacation." Roger said.

"That's great. Have a nice trip. I would be really happy if I could get some time away from you." She said sweetly, sarcasm dipping from every word.

"What? You're coming with us!" He said looking at her.

"What? No. I'm not here for vacations." She refused.

"Well if you don't know miss, I may tell you that the autumn break is starting from tomorrow. So you don't have any college." He said.

"Still, I am not coming." She said looking into his eyes.

"No refusals. You're coming. Pack your bags by night. We'll leave tomorrow. And you both girls are also coming." Roger stated and all the three stood up and walked out of the canteen.

The girls mouth were open in shock.

"Wait! I'm not going!" Ash exclaimed.

"Me either." Nikita said nonchalantly.

"I can think..." Sharmaine said shyly, making both of them gape at her.

"You really wanna go, Maine?" Ash asked looking at her.

"No. I don't." She said and sighed.

"Okay. Let's go to the classes." Ash said as they walked out of the canteen.

In the evening

Ash was cleaning the mess off her room when there was a violent knock on her door.

"CHICKEN-HEAD!" It was Roger.
He opened the door and was about to come in when Ash stopped him.

"Hey! Is it manners to come without knocking?" She yelled.

"Okay." He said coolly and knocked on the door.

"Ah! This guy!" She mumbled.

"So,ready?" He asked excitedly.

"No. I said I'm not coming." She said nonchalantly and was about to close the door, but he put his foot on the space that it didn't closed.

"You're coming." He said and barged into her room.

"Hey! Is it manners to barge into a girl's room without her permission?" She crossed her arms.

"Hey! Is it manners to barge into anyone's house and start living here without the owner's consent?" He said in the same tone, and crossed his arms too, mimicking her. She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it.

"OMO! Look at your room! Its so messy! And wait..... Didn't you packed your stuff? I told you to pack it by night."

"Are you deaf? Didn't you heard that I said 'I am not coming'?"

"Whatever. You're coming. Since you didn't packed anything, I'll help you." He said and opened her closet. She immediately ran and closed it again.

"You can't open it!" She said breathing heavily.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because.... Because..." She pursed her lips as she didn't had the right words to say.

"Because?"

"Because I told you to do so."

"Okay then. We're going to buy some clothes for you." He said and put his arm on her shoulder.

"Wait! I don't have any money." She said.

"Who said you're going to pay." He smirked and dragged her outside the house. They drove to a nearby mall. He dragged her to a really expensive showroom and started finding right size for her.

"Listen roger. I don't think we need this." She said while trying to stop him.

"Why? I don't think you would be having good clothes. You're going with the 4Rs. You need to look good. Let's see.... This is nice. Go try!" He said as he handed her a short summer dress which was off-shoulder and barely reaching her knee. She was raised in a traditional Gujarati family, where she never tried such clothes. It was New York where she was able to wear dresses.

"I can't wear this! Its too short!" She said handling him the dress.

"Go wear it. We are going at beaches. So we need this." She reluctantly took the dress and wore it. And really, it matched her nicely. The colour was matching her skin tone, and the dress showed her curves perfectly.

She came out wearing that dress, and Roger's eyes opened wide seeing her. She was looking damn gorgeous, and he couldn't put his eyes off her.

"How's it?" She asked nervously.

"Its just.....nice. We're buying it!"

"Okay. I'll just go and... "

"We don't have time. The flight's tonight. We need to leave now. Come!" He said holding her hand.

"What about other dresses?" She asked.

"I've bought them already. Let's go!" He said as they drove to the airport.

At the airport, she saw all the other three boys and her two best friends waiting for her.

"Hey Ash! You're looking gorgeous." Sharmaine said adoring her dress. She looked at them as both of their friends had also wore nice summer dresses.

"My choice." Roger said from behind.

"You're also looking nice. From where?" She asked her.

"I took them out for some shopping. They both didn't even packed their stuff!" Rohan said exasperated.

"Whatever." Nikita sighed.

"Well, you look nice." Rohan said.

"Oh really???" Ash came close to him with blinked cutely.

"Yeah, sweetheart." He seductively looked into her eyes.

"But I think you know you're not good-looking." Nikita said irritatedly while Ash and Maine giggled.

"Let's go." Roger said as they boarded the plane to Maldives.

It was around more than 18 hours when they arrived. Ash could feel the fresh air but also was feeling tired because of jet lag.

"How's the place?" Rohan asked her.

"Nice." She answered exasperated.

"What? You sound tired. Jet lag?" Raj said from behind, making Ash look at him. He tried a lot to talk to her after what happened, but she always managed to avoid him.

"Yeah. A bit. Let's go!" She said not looking at him and walking past him. He stood there, a bit sad.

"No. We'll first rest today. We'll start by tomorrow. I'm all tired!" Roger acted like a small boy, which made Ash to smile.

"What's with this smile? I know girls drool on me." He smirked and came close to Ash, making her open her eyes wide and get back.

"But I'm not seduced." She said and pushed him aside.

"Okay baby. I'll make you drool on me." He said to himself as she walked past him.

No one knew what he was planning in mind.

Hey there!

New chapter!

Yay!

So, The trip to Maldives!!! Yippee!

And now, gear up for some romantic moments....

But I won't disclose between whom.

Okay, So let your ships sail..... Till then I'll write other parts...

Till then, keep reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 4.8K 82
story of a village girl and a rich boy both met each other in college and fell in love 😍 but fate......... has planned something else ...... and th...
47.6K 3.9K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
22.5K 1.2K 55
My life changed once I met him. Ronit Bhatia, the dream of every girl. The world around me stops when he looks at me. I can't stop myself thinking ab...
24.3K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...