Determination {Female Frisk x...

Bởi PokemonAC

Frisk looked into his E/C eyes. "You never made me happy." Y/N backed up from Frisk, afriad. Y/N was fighting... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Frisk
Chapter 2: Parents
Chapter 3:Golden Flowers
Chapter 4: Chara Dreamurr
Chapter 5: Dinner with The Dreammur's
Chapter 6: Dinner with The Dreammur's Part 2
Chapter 7:Justin
Chapter 8:Fire
Chapter 9: AC
Chapter 10: Nightmares
Chapter 11: Prom
Chapter 12: Prom Part 2
lemon warning
Another Lemon Warning
EEEEEWWEEWEWEWEWE
Chapter 16:College
Chapter 18: New Year
Chapter 19: Feelings PT1
Chapter 20: Feelings PT2
Chapter 21: Feelings PT3
Chapter 22: Feelings PT4
Chapter 23: To The End PT1
Chapter 24: I'll Always Be There For You.
Chapter 25: I'll Always Be There For You.
A/N

Chapter 13: Perfect

1.8K 22 4
Bởi PokemonAC

"FRISK! FRISK WAIT!" You exclaimed running after her. You busted through the gym doors and stopped for a bit. 'If I was Frisk.. I would hide... in... the music room!'
You ran to the music room. You slowly opened the door to find Frisk playing violin. She was playing a beautiful melody. Sorta sounded like... flowers. You walked inside and went over to the piano and started to follow the melody. "There's a whole world up above. It would not show me love.I thought I could stop the end. Be here with you my friend. I'd forgotten how to feel. Not sure if I was real. If I am no longer me, then what can I still be?" Frisk sang softly.
"Leave me be, say goodbye. You can't help, why must you try. Why must you stay with me? Your battles won, go with your family." You sang quietly. "Its not fair to be alone, after what you've been through so just let me ease the pain, please let me stay with you, I continue to reach out,I won't abandon you, determination fuels me, to keep trying to save you. I will give you my mercy, because it's clear to me fighting won't solve anything. Forgiveness isn't easy," Frisk sang.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

717 17 25
"In this world, its kill or be killed" - Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. One day, war broke out between the two rac...
26.8K 770 37
Frisk just wants to save monster and humankind, but does she have the determination to do everything she wants? Especially as she has now been blamed...
147K 5.2K 18
There are some things you just can't take back. No matter how many times you reset. After breaking free of Chara's grip, Frisk decides to do one fina...
11.9K 359 34
Frisk has freed the monsters of the Underground. Finally, monster kind is allowed to return to the surface. It's been 3 years since then. Yet the mon...