The Love He Deserved (A Larca...

By Chromiee

Warning: This story may contain spoilers for some of you who haven't reached THIS point of the manga yet. I s... More

|Day 1: Larcade's Demise|
|Day 2: The Ordeal|
|Day 3: Wrong Side|
|Day 3: Part Two|
|Day 4: Nightmare|
|Day 5: Etherious|
|Day 6: Dark, Sweet Pleasure|
Author's Note
|True Ending: Eternal|
|Alternate Ending 1: Endless|
|Alternate Ending 2: Limitless|
Author's Note

|Day 7: The Vow|

696 10 0
By Chromiee

"Isn't it beautiful here? The last time I was here, we were at war with the dragons. Ah, I kind of miss the Grand Magic Games. It was hella fun."

Hours had passed and there was no sign or any message from Fairy Tail yet. So for now, Chrome, Larcade, Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Minerva, Rufus, Orga and the Exceeds were roaming around the hot spots of Crocus.

Chrome was greeted by her fans from Crocus. They even asked for her autograph. Which was annoying Larcade. 

A group of males approaches Chrome and begged her to shake their hands. "Chrome-sama, we are your biggest fans! We've watched you the entire GMGs last year and you were really awesome! You're still our favorite!", one of them knelt down and extends his hand. "Will you come with us for lunch? Our treat!"

"Uhm.", Chrome winces in pain and shakes her head. "I'm sorry. But I'm kind of busy right now.", she looks back to the sabers, hinting for help.

While Chrome was asking for help from her friends, Larcade, who was next to her, steps in front of her to block her from the men. He glares at them and began to make them feel tiny as his expression darkened. Even Sting and the others flinched.

"Eek!", they fled.

Finally, Chrome gives up on asking help from the sabers, she turns around to see no one but Larcade smiling. "Oh? Where did they go?", she smiles at the innocent Larcade and pets him.

"They're gone.", Larcade kept smiling. "They won't bother you anymore Chrome-san so don't worry about it anymore."

Sting leans himself closer to the others to whisper. "Can't she see that she's being fooled by that innocent smile?!"

"It won't make any difference even if you do something about it Sting.", Larcade hugs Chrome from behind and smirks at him and then sticks out his tongue.

"Why you—", Sting marches towards him but gets held back.

Same of Larcade who was getting restrained by Chrome. 

But then suddenly, both Larcade and Chrome's hearts throbbed causing the two of them to fall on their knees on the ground and catching a crowd's attention.

"Chrome! Larcade!"

Minerva flaps her fan down and covers her mouth. "Everyone, please do not mind us. It's just the heat that's bothering them.", she smiles at the people and then rushes towards the couple. It wasn't good. 

Chrome was internally screaming in pain that only her friends can hear. Her legs gave up on her and she couldn't feel em'. "Larcade...", she cups his cheek and clings to him. "I want to go to a church.", she said.

"Alright, alright.", Larcade hushes her and looks up to Sting and Rogue. "I don't know where it is. But will you take us there?"

"Yes. Just... Hold on to my sister.", said Rogue and turns around, leading them the way.

"What.", Minerva blinked her eyes a couple of times. "Was this the thing I missed last night?"

Yukino giggles and nods her head. "Yes Minerva-sama."

|Timeskip|

The sun was still up but it was a little late when they entered the small church in Crocus. It was beautiful inside compared to its plain color outside. Chrome gained her control over her legs and walked slowly in the isle, holding hands with Larcade while her friends stayed at the door. Also, still no sign from Fairy Tail.

"So what do you think Larcade? Pretty isn't it?", Chrome closes her eyes as they stopped in front of the altar, then looked up to the shining, stained glass. "How beautiful."

Larcade nods and stood next to her and stares up at the window as well. "They're beautiful indeed.", he pauses and held her hand again. "But your beauty can't be compared to just colored windows."

"How cheesy.", Chrome laughs. "It has only been seven days and I'm really attached to you. It's weird.", she lets out another laugh till it slowly sounded into heavy breathing. "I will keep on saying it Larcade. I love you."

"I'm not complaining Chrome-san. Say it as much as you want to.", Larcade smiles. "I've seen so many things in life that I didn't know existed thanks to you Chrome-san. I'm in your debt."

Chrome chokes and clears her throat. "What is up with you all of the sudden Larcade?", she giggles. "You're putting me on the spot here."

Where is Porlyusica? I'm starting to feel it.

She winces and clenches her fist to her chest. "Ahn.", she flops herself on Larcade's chest and the two of them slowly dropped themselves to the ground. "Larcade... Larcade...", she began to trembled.

Larcade furrows his brows. "Chrome-san.", he digs through his pockets and pulls out the last tablet in a vial that Porlyusica gave them. "You have to take it. I cannot bear to see you look so much in pain. You have to take it!", he nudges the vial to her chest, urging her to take it.

"No Larcade.", she looks up to him. Her expression grew grim to see his neck slowly cracking again. And this time, it will be the last. "You're not doing this to me."

The male demon watches his lover break down into tears, shaking is shoulders. "But Chrome-san—", he was cut off as Chrome starts raising her voice.

"YOU JUST CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!", she screamed.

|Meanwhile|

Porlyusica breaks the doors of Fairy Tail and rushes inside. "It's done!", she runs to Lucy then puts the medicine she was suppose to make into the blonde's hands. "Take it and go. Go save them please!", sweat dripped down her temples as she passes out.

"Porlyusica? Porlyusica?!", Lucy puts the vial into her pocket and scoops the old lady into her arms in worry.

Mirajane rushes to her aid and turns to Lucy. "Lucy, head to Crocus now!", Mirajane closes her eyes and starts crying. "Chrome... Larcade... Oh please help them. Please!", she clasps her hands together, praying.

Natsu yanks Gray off of Juvia and called for Erza and Happy. "Let's go!"

"Juvia wants to come with Gray-sama and Juvia wants to see Chrome-chan!", she cried.

Lucy went into a mental state of panic as she looks down, trembling. She felt the eeriness from the tone of Mira's cries. "Chrome..."

"What are you waiting for Lucy? Let's go!", Natsu grabs her wrist and team Natsu plus Juvia sprinted out of Fairy Tail guild, on their way to the train station.

When they got to the train station, it was very crowded. But they didn't have the time to just wait around. They had to go right this instant. 

Lucy panted and went to go to the boarding train that was about to close. The man in charge of closing the door was about to do his job but was stopped by the team.

The man shakes his head and raises his hand at them. "I'm sorry but this train is about to leave. We cannot accept passengers anymore so you will have to wait for the next boarding train.", he said.

A thick mark appeared on Lucy's temple and she grabs the guy by the collar. "LOOK PAL, our friends are in trouble right now and if you don't let us in this god forsaken train, I will make sure ALL OF YOU GET FIRED IN THE NAME OF FAIRY TAIL!", she shouted, catching a lot of attention. "If I have to mention her name, Chrome Mirage is in need of help right now! I know all of you are a fan of hers so LET US IN THE DAMN TRAIN!", she shook the guy rapidly.

The rest of her friends, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Juvia and Happy dropped their jaws to the ground and the blonde's fury.

"Alright alright!", the man pushes Lucy's hands down and catches his breath. "You may board the train and just this once! Because my kids are fans of Chrome Mirage."

"Yes!", they all cheered besides Lucy and rushed into the train.

Team Natsu and Juvia took their seats and stared at Lucy who was panting. 

Erza chuckles and smiles. "Good job Lucy.", she said with a gentle voice.

Natsu cackled and swings his arms around Lucy. "Luce, you were awesome back there! You need to get angry more! It's fun to watch you scream at people!"

Gray sighs and couldn't say anything because Juvia was all over him. 

"I don't know what came over me. I just want to get to Chrome and Larcade as fast as possible.", tears streamed down her cheeks, shocking the rest. "Why didn't she say anything?", she cups her face and sobbed.

"If I would have known, I could have spared Zeref.", Natsu furrows his brows in regret and then shakes all the negative thoughts away. "But hey! We're on our way to Crocus now! So don't cry anymore Luce."

Erza's lacrima rang and she answers the call. It was Minerva. "Hi Minerva. We're on our way to Crocus right now. So do not worr—"

"Erza you guys have to hurry—", Minerva was interrupted as the gang hear Sting's screams in the background. "Rogue, hold on to him!"

"Let me go Rogue! They're dying in there! Let go!", Sting cried out loud with the sound of Yukino's sobbing in synced with the loud noises.

Minerva turns to the lacrima and pleaded. "Please come to Crocus' cathedral as soon as possible!", she turns off the lacrima, leaving the fairies in shock.

Natsu covers his mouth, feeling his stomach going up and down from the train. "Luce— blrgh!", he rests his head on Lucy's shoulders and receives a soothing rub on his head.

"Juvia is scared everyone. What is happening?", Juvia trembled and looks at Lucy. "Lucy, do you know anything?"

"I hope it's not what I have in mind Juvia.", Lucy looks down in sadness, closing her eyes.

The rest of them looked at each other and hoped for the best.

|Back at Crocus|

The doors closed as Sting went on a panic. He pounded his fists onto the door, but Rogue, who was inside the cathedral this time, hold the door to prevent the bee to get in.

"Rogue! I swear to god don't let anything happen to her!", Sting screamed.

"Rogue, just let him in. But don't get him near us.", said Chrome with a faint voice but it was loud enough to echo in the cathedral.

Rogue looks back at her then nods as he opens the door slowly. Sting was frantic. But he calmed down soon enough. Yukino and Minerva followed him in and gasped at the sight.

Chrome was crying and pounding her fist on Larcade's chest. "If only we became normal humans. It would have been easier for us.", she spoke with a hushed tone. "I wanted us to get married, have a family, live in peace. Why can't things go the way I want it to be!"

Larcade strokes her hair and smiles in pain. "Chrome-san..."

"Why... Why did we have to be demons? Why did we have to meet in these circumstances? What have we done to be forsaken this much?", she slowly stands up and faces the altar. "Why do you have to let Larcade suffer so much! You were suppose to make people happy!", she points her finger at the goddess statue.

Yukino started to sob and faces the other way. Rogue started to hold back his tears so he turns around. Minerva just kept watching, with tears in the corner of her eyes and Sting, stood there in anger and sadness.

Larcade stands up and hugs Chrome from behind as she keeps yelling.

"Is it wrong for us, demons, to live happily? Is it wrong for us to be humans? TELL ME!"

"Chrome-san, please.", Larcade takes the vial to his hands and shows it to her. "I cannot drag you down with me.", he whispers. "Please, live happily for me Chrome-san."

No.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 266 13
You are Y/N and your just leaving school after your first day when you hear loud arguing. You follow it and reach it just in time to hear a loud slap...
25.8K 971 28
*EDITED* Natsu Dragneel knew he was a half demon and Zeref's little brother from the start. He trained with Igneel, and also joined the Fairy Tail gu...
17.8K 276 8
What if Acnologia took Natsu on his quest too kill all Dragons? In this story Acnologia was continuing on his quest too kill all Dragons. As he was w...
3.6K 301 14
I don't own "Fairy Tail" or the characters Hiro Mashima does, I just own the story. This is my fanfiction for fairy tail ❤ Two family's, two schools...