The Love He Deserved (A Larca...

Par Chromiee

Warning: This story may contain spoilers for some of you who haven't reached THIS point of the manga yet. I s... Plus

|Day 1: Larcade's Demise|
|Day 2: The Ordeal|
|Day 3: Wrong Side|
|Day 3: Part Two|
|Day 4: Nightmare|
|Day 5: Etherious|
|Day 7: The Vow|
Author's Note
|True Ending: Eternal|
|Alternate Ending 1: Endless|
|Alternate Ending 2: Limitless|
Author's Note

|Day 6: Dark, Sweet Pleasure|

1.1K 12 0
Par Chromiee

Her moans were hushed and soft, echoing.

It wasn't even sunrise yet and the two started going at it. 

Larcade slides his hand to her belly and pulls her closer to him with her back on his chest. His hand faintly glowed in white and his touch caused her skin to sizzle.

Chrome arches her back and plants her hand on top of his hand that was on her stomach. "Larcade, what have you done to me?", she whispered in pleasure and held her moans in her throat. "I fe— feel weird."

A silent smirk tickled her ears as Larcade's hand makes its way up to her breasts, cupping one of them and playfully twiddles her nipple. "Don't worry Chrome-san... This one won't kill you.", he nibbles on her ear and traced his tongue onto her neck. "You taste so sweet."

"Ahn...", Chrome lets go of his hand and brings her hand close to her mouth and bites on her finger. "You little pervert...", she groans and curled her toes.

"I'm older than you by three hundred years. So I'm not so little. Kuh-rome-san.", he blows on her ear and bites her again.

The woman whimpers and averts her eyes to him. "Let me sleep Larcade. Didn't you say you wanted to go around Crocus?", she felt Larcade hover on top of her and turns her body to face him. Her eyes widened as she sees his dark expression. "What is it?"

He pins her down. "Chrome-san.", he said with a monotone voice. His expression stayed cold till Chrome reaches for his cheeks.

"Larcade?", she said with a soft yet gentle tone. Her fingers traced his cheeks and her thumb brushed against his lips. "What's wrong?"

"Chrome-san.", Larcade called again. His unemotional expression slowly shifted to his eyes closing, dropping tears down to Chrome's cheek. His shoulders trembled as he sobbed. "I don't want to part... It's too soon. I don't want to get separated from you. I don't want to be all alone again. I just wanna live an eternal life with you—" 

Chrome sits up, with Larcade still on top of her and embraces him. "I get it. I'll stay with you for the day.", she pats his back and pulls away. "My body and soul is yours. You may do what you wish.", she smiles at him. " No matter what happens, I love you Larcade.", she blinks her tears and cups his cheeks.

He closes his eyes and enjoyed her comfort for a short while before kissing her then pushing her down to the bed again. "I love you Chrome-san.", he whispered between their kiss and inserts his tongue into her mouth.

"Mhm.", Chrome was about to close her eyes till she felt his cold touch on her thighs. He tugs on her shorts and pulls them down. "Larcade...", she gasps for air then was back to suffocating into his hot kiss again.

On Larcade's back were cracks that started to appear slowly. More appeared on his back then from Chrome's legs, her cracks started from her ankle up to her knees. Their lives were fading bit by bit. 

His lips moved away from her lips, to her neck, then down to her breasts. He nibbles on her nipple through the cloth then pulls her top over her arms to go back into licking and biting her breast.

The room was filled with soft noises from his kisses. Chrome softly moaned and wraps her arms around his head, combing his hair with her fingers. "Ha... Ha...", she panted and spreads her legs to wrap them around his waist. 

"Chrome-san, don't leave.", Larcade whispered.

"Ok. We'll go tomorrow.", Chrome whispered back.

Their mind and body became one. The love that both of them have for each other turned into obsession after a short time of flings. 

Not even death will do us apart.

|Meanwhile|

Minerva taps her foot on the ground while the other Sabers stare at her. They knew what was going on in the couple's room but did not dare to bother them. Also, they all knew that time was ticking. 

"Still no news from Porlyusica-san yet?"

Rogue shakes his head. "Not yet. But I trust her and Fairy Tail to hurry up.", he looks down and clenched his fists. "They're our only hope in saving my sister...", he whispered.

Sting looks up, staring at Rogue. "What did you say?"

The shadow dragon slayer realized what he said and shuts his mouth. "Nothing."

"Rogue!", Sting gets off of his seat and marches towards Rogue, grabbing him by the collar. "You can't be serious? Chrome is your sister? Why didn't you say anything! Does she know?"

Yukino pulls on Sting's arm and shakes her head rapidly. "Sting-sama, Rogue-sama had his reasons not to tell. Please don't make it harder for him than it is."

With a tut, Sting lets go of Rogue and goes back to his seat. "You need to tell her Rogue. You just can't leave it at that."

"I can't Sting.", said Rogue, frustrated. "If I do tell her, she has to endure more than she can handle. Are you even aware of her feelings right now? Pathetic.", he hisses and looks away. "I don't know what she wants to do. But what she decides, I will truly accept. Even if it's hard for me to accept."

"That's enough you two.", Minerva beats her palm with her fan gently. "For now, all we have to do is wait. We cannot do anything more. Although, time is ticking. I just wish that Fairy  Tail is almost finished with the antidote."

Sting runs his fingers through his hair in frustration and buries his face on his palms. "I don't know what it is but I'm hurting. A lot. I just love her so much..."

Minerva shows a sad smile and closes her eyes. "Well, just hope that they won't be doing it the whole day.", she then grins. "Otherwise, we'll have to build in more soundproof walls."

"Minerva!"

|Timeskip|

It was already late in the afternoon. And yet, they didn't stop yet. The sound of flesh clapping and soft moans kept going.

Chrome reaches for the bed frame and panted heavily. "Larca— I can't feel my legs. You're g-going to break me...", saliva dripped down from her lips as she gasped in pleasure with Larcade pounding into her. 

"Oh Chrome-san. If I could, I would stop.", Larcade smiles in ecstasy and leans his chest to her back while keeping his pace. "But after all this time, you just kept on sucking me in.", he bites down on her shoulders and caresses her stomach. 

"Ngh!", tears of pleasure streamed down Chrome's eyes as she felt the sharp pain from his bites. Her legs trembled and her hands let go of the frame. "It feels so good! Ha... Ha... I c-can't take it! Larcade, you're tearing me apart!", she moaned.

They kept going for hours and hours till when it was about time for dinner. Well, Chrome's hips and legs gave up. They tried not to be obvious. But hell, it was pretty obvious with Chrome limping her way to the dining hall. 

It was quiet besides their spoons and forks hitting their plates.

A grin formed on Minerva's lips. "So. How was he Chrome? I suppose I shouldn't be asking that since you guys lasted nearly more than twelve hours eh?", she playfully stabs her food with her fork and points it at the couple while resting her chin on her palm. "What stamina you guys have. Unbelievable."

"Minerva.", Chrome's face slowly turned red. "Please.", she clears her throat and looks down to her lap in embarrassment. 

Larcade smiles in amusement and brushes his hand against Chrome's bare legs to make her flinch. "Thank you for the compliment. Minerva-chan. You know exactly what I'd like to hear."

"Likewise, dear.", Minerva chuckles and averts her eyes to a sulking Sting at the end of the dining table. "Sting, stop acting like a child and be the master you are."

"I swear to god Minerva. Stop making fun of me already!", Sting puffs his cheeks and slumps on his dinner.

It was fun and relaxing for a while. Till all of them realized that tomorrow was probably the last time things will be like this. They became silent. Thinking of all the memories. 

Rogue looks around and then pounds his fist on the table. "That's enough guys. Thinking like that won't get us nowhere.", he stands up and walks around the table with eyes following him.

"Rogue-sama?", Yukino tilts her head and watches her lover walking and stops behind Chrome's chair. A smile formed from her lips. 

What a cute brother he is.

Suddenly, Rogue wraps his arms around Chrome's shoulders and buries his face on her hair, shocking Larcade and Sting. 

"What in the world do you think you're doing Rogue?", Sting panicked and stands up. He stops himself from approaching Rogue as Larcade looks at him, shaking his head.

Larcade got over the whole situation and smiles. "Chrome-san, you and Rogue-san should talk."

He knew. And that surprised the other sabers. Minerva groans loudly and stuffs her mouth with food. "I don't want to cry here alright? It's gonna make my food salty so take this somewhere else Rogue. Or I'll make you drink a bowl of my tears with Yukino's.", she grins and continued with her dinner.

Out of nowhere, Chrome, who was silent the whole time, began to speak. "Rogue, let's go outside.", she closes her eyes and puts her hands on his arm, smiling.

Rogue smiles with a hint of redness appearing on his cheeks. "Ok.", he takes Chrome by the hand and made their way somewhere in the guild hall. The balcony.

Chrome moves herself to the edge and hops over to sit down, looking up to the moon. "My mother used to nagged me about finding people who can be my family also. She told me so many stories about my dad and older brother who I've never met. It's a shame that I haven't met them yet when tomorrow's probably my last."

"Why are you saying that?", Rogue walks towards her and rests his elbows on the railings. "Stop stalling Chrome. If you know, just say it already so that I don't have to say it.", he chuckles.

"Big brother huh?", Chrome giggles."It's feels weird but I'll get used to it eventually. Mother really missed both you and dad. Even if dad was an idiot she said."

"That's because dad IS an idiot.", Rogue laughs. "What was mother like though? Did she look like you?"

The raven-head female rolls her eyes then bumps her fist on his arm. "She said I had dad's eyes. So probably like you. But her on the other hand, her eyes were pretty. Like yellow diamonds. If only I wasn't such a troublesome child, she'd still be here with me.  And you'd meet her too. I know she would love that. And all of us would be happy."

"Yeah. Now I know one thing about mom. Dad would've loved to see his daughter too but he's gone. They're probably together right now too. Watching over the two of us.", Rogue looks down with his lips quivering. "What are you going to do now?"

Chrome looks at Rogue and blinks her tears down. "I don't know. But Rogue, I'm sorry of what's going to happen. I can't guarantee anything. But I'm glad I know that I still have a real family member left, big brother.", she smiles and she bursts into tears. "I'm sorry."

"Chrome.", Rogue pulls her into a hug while she sat on the railings and buries his face on her hair. "I'm sorry for telling you this now. I didn't want to give you more burden. But you already knew.", he sobbed and tightens their embrace.

"I love you brother.", Chrome pats his back. "I want tomorrow to be special so... Take care brother."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3K 80 20
Lucy's parents left her life too early. Now she's alone at an orphanage. All hope is lost. Until... Igneel decides to adopt her as his own. Lucy doe...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
25.8K 971 28
*EDITED* Natsu Dragneel knew he was a half demon and Zeref's little brother from the start. He trained with Igneel, and also joined the Fairy Tail gu...
218K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...