AWAITED

Da arsha_rc

This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By som... Altro

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
TEASER
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
NOTE
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
TEASER
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
NOTE
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 58
APOLOGY NOTE
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
NOTE
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
TEASER
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
NOTE
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
EPILOGUE

PART 23

1.2K 101 32
Da arsha_rc

Read the note at the end...
happy Reading..

WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND

Everyone agreed to go for the rope way.. They all were happy that their lil princess was over coming her fears...

Sahil - no one loves me here..(made a balloon face and stomped his foot)
Tanya - aww.. Aisa laga sahil baby?? (asked cutely and pulled his cheeks)
Sahil - main kab se bol raha hu that I wanna go for Rollercoaster.. But no one is listening to me... (said angrily)

All laughed at his childish anger and made their way to the Rollercoaster...

Aryan - chal mere bhai.. Hum Rollercoaster chalte hai.. (encircled his arm around Sahil's neck and dragged him)
Rehan - let's go guys.. Sanyu chalo baccha..
Sanyukta - haan bhaiyu.. Aap chalo.. I'm coming...

Sanyukta went to Randhir and said...
Sanyukta - (with attitude) chal rahi hu main rope way.. Ab sadu banke baat nehi kiya nah toh muh noch lungi... (twisted her lips and left)

Randhir - (in mind) ohh.. Main toh dar gaya... (chuckled)

They sat on the Rollercoaster and fasten their safety belts...

Rollercoaster Ride

Sanyukta shut her eyes in fear...Randhir saw this said in mind "Pagal"

Randhir - Sanyu ko dar lag raha hai?? (teased her)
Sanyukta - haan toh..
Randhir - darogi toh enjoy kaise karogi Sanyu.. Kuch nehi hota hain babu.. It's safe..
Sanyukta - hmm.. (she hummed and tried to absorb some faith and strength from his words)

The Rollercoaster started in a slow motion.. And Sanyukta was all ok with that...
But the moment it caught speed again fear engulfed her...

Randhir sensed it gave a tight squeeze in her hand followed by a assuring smile...
And it did work... Sanyukta felt a bit relieved and tried to enjoy the ride...

When Randhir was there then anything was impossible...
Yes..!! Sanyukta enjoyed the Rollercoaster Ride...

Now it was time for her biggest fear...
The Rope Way...
(a/n I myself don't know if she enjoyed rollercoaster then how could she get afraid of a simple rope way.. 😂😂😂😂😂
Pardon me for this silly things)

The sun was about set when the gang gathered at the departure point of the rope way...

Sanyukta - (in mind) yeh Randhir ka sunke rope way ke liye man toh gayi par now I'm regretting that decision of mine...
Sadu ka kya hain.. Do char miti miti baaten karti aur woh maan bhi jata.. Par ab toh...

Her reverie broke when a stuff asked her to sit in the rope way cubicle..
She looked in front and found the some of her gang members were already in different different cubicles....

Rehan - kya huya baccha... Jaa beth andar.. Randhir hogs tere saath darne wali koi baat nehi.. Okk... (said sweetly)
Sanyukta - aap sab nehi chaloge???
Rehan - tu is wale me beth.. Hum baki sab next wale me aayenge...

Sanyukta nodded.. Fear was totally visible on her face... Randhir hold her hand and guided her in it...

Sanyukta was sitting quietly.. But the moment it started she was found in Randhir's arms...
Yeah she jumped on him and hugged him as tightly as possible...
Her eyes were closed and she was ranting continuously "mujhe dar lag raha hai.. Mujhe niche utaro.. Dar lag raha hai.. Please.."

Randhir thought she was scared and after sometime she would be all right...
But after a minute or two he heard her hiccuping...
Randhir hurriedly cupped her face and what he saw made him cursed himself of being stubborn....

He saw her tightly closed eyes and tears drenched face...
She was actually crying out of fear...

Randhir immediately embrace her.. And stroked her hair...

Randhir - shh.. Sanyukta.. Kuch nehi hoga...
Bas bas.. Chup... Aise rota hain bhala koi..
Sanyu bas nah baba..
Achha idar..idar meri oor dekho.. (he lifted her chin)
Sanyu open your eyes.. (she shook her head in negative)
Sanyukta I'm telling you to open your eyes now (a bit loudly)

And she opened her eyes...
Just then his concerned orbs met her fearful one... His heart pained seeing her like this..
But he couldn't feel weak now..

Randhir - do you trust me.. Tell me Sanyukta.. Do.. You.. Trust.. Me... (she nodded positively) then look out side..
Sanyukta - (again hugged him) nehi.. Dar lagta hai..
Randhir - I'm here with you.. Nothing will happen.. Just look out side please..
See this is so amazing..

Sanyukta obeyed him and broke the hug...
She was about to look down.. When Randhir asked her to look straight...
And see found the sun was setting...
The sky was totally engulfed by the crimson aura of the sun....

Her fear hasn't totally vanished but still she enjoyed the sun set...
In this while Randhir was firmly caught her hand in his....

====================================

After this eventful day the whole gang was sitting in the bus and heading towards their respective home...
All were hell exhausted and tired...

SanDhir were sitting together in the second last seat of the bus..
Sanyukta was on window seat and Randhir was beside her...
Actually she was taking a short nap resting her head on his shoulder....

Randhir was admiring her when the bus driver put a sudden break the bus stopped with a jerk...

Because of the jerk Sanyukta's head was about to bang on next seat when Randhir put his hand between Sanyukta's head and the seat...
For that Randhir's hand got hurt...

Sanyukta - (worriedly) Randhir.. (scream)
Aryan - (hearing her scream) Sanyu.. Sanyu.. Tu thik hain nah.. Aur Randhir??
Randhir - haan bhai.. I'm ok.. Aur Sanyu bhi thik hain..
Sanyukta - (to Randhir)  par..
Randhir - (eyed her to stop) hum dono thik hain.. Aap sab thik ho nah..

Randhir got an affirmative answer... And then he turned to Sanyukta..

Sanyukta - (coldly) haat kyun dala bich me??
Randhir - taki meri Pyaari si Delicate si Princess ko chot nah aaye...

Hearing this Sanyukta's eyes got watery and next moment she threw herself in his arms...

Sanyukta - you know what Randhir.. Tum Bohotttttt acche ho... I mean kuch zyada hi acche ho..
Randhir - aur tum ek Bohotttttt badi cry baby... (Sanyukta chuckled lightly)
Sanyukta - (wept her tears and broke the embrace) accha dikhayo bohot zor se lagi kya??
Randhir - nehi..
Sanyukta - sac..
Randhir - (before she could complete) sacchi mucchi... (both smiled)
Sanyukta - accha ek baat batao.. Tum meri itni care kyun karte ho??
Randhir - (frowned) yeh kaisa sawal hain.. You are my friend.. That's why I care for you.. Simple..
Sanyukta - friend..
Randhir - haan.. (said normally)
Sanyukta - aur hum friends kab bane??
Randhir - hain???
Sanyukta - you didn't ask for my friendship.. So jab tak tum mujhe properly friendship ke liye nehi puchte tab tak main tumhari friend nehi.. (made a cute pout)

Randhir chuckled at her cuteness and went to the back...
Sanyukta - yeh sacchi me gadha hain friendship ke liye puchne jagah piche chala gaya.. Huuhh.. (twisted her lips)

Then suddenly Randhir popped up holding a chips packet...
Randhir - Sanyukta.. (she startled by his sudden action) get up...
Sanyukta - are kya huya??
Randhir - are tum utho nah...

Sanyukta got up and stood on the bus holding to seat's upper portion so that she didn't fell down...

Sanyukta - ab bolo kya huya..??

In spite of answering her question he kneeled down in front of her and forwarded the chips packet...

Randhir - Miss Sanyukta Aagarwal will be my friend????

Sanyukta was so damn happy by his cute gesture... And took the chips packet...
Sanyukta - yesss...

Randhir stood up and they shared a hug...
And the other members of their gang watched them in awe....

I've posted a OS "Happiness"...
Check it out...
"Awaited" ke sare reader ne agar mera new OS nehi read kiya toh I'll not post next chappy of "awaited"... *evil grin*

Thank you...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

41.7K 3.1K 27
This is a story of 25 year old guy who had lost everything, his family , friends, love ... How will be his life?? Even he don't know the answer...
465K 27.7K 119
Wattpad ranking #1 on 5/4/2016 in fanfiction Wattpad ranking#4 on 28/3/2016 in fanfiction BANNER CREDITS : Aesana My first work on Sandhir... Its abo...
197K 9K 71
When a broken soul decided not to fall in love again. How love make it possible to knock on the heart again and make it endless journey of love.. Ran...
47.5K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...