Billionaire's Love (completed)

By MokshDa_xoxo

UNDER MAJOR EDITING AND REVISION. CHANGES TO THE STORY LINE IS PROBABLE. "You are going to listen and do as... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
NEW BOOK ALERT
New update
Completed and Extras
Made for him
Hidden Pegasus
TAKING BOOK DOWN
Version 2.0- Important announcement
Chapter 1- V 2.0
Chapter 2- V 2.0
Chapter 3 - V 2.0
Chapter 4 - V 2.0
Chapter 5 - V 2.0

Chapter 21

269K 8.4K 495
By MokshDa_xoxo

Sierra's POV

I am currently sitting in a beautiful cafe in company of Kayla and the kids. I can't get enough of the kids. "So were they of any trouble yesterday," Kayla asked while giving Nessa her milk. "They were real angels Kay, don't worry. Anyways I love them and they won't ever be trouble for me right Kade," I said giving Kade a little kiss. The little cute boy smiled and nodded. "You know I am going to be honest with you, please don't get me wrong," Kayla said making me a bit worried. "Yea sure Kay what is it?" I said. 

"I am happy that Alex found you. All the girl who were with her before were just gold-diggers and hated the kids. You really are different and I won't lie but I like you a lot. I know that we will become really close soon because Ron, me and the kids spend a lot of time with Alex. He is practically like family so are you. By the way, he seems really happy with you," she said and I smiled at her. "Thanks Kay, you know you are really awesome," I said and hugged her. "It makes me so happy to see that you are so in love with him. He needs someone like you," she said making me blush. 

"Is it that evident?" I asked and she nodded. "Anyways, tell me a bit about you and Ron," I said and she blushed. "Me, Ron and Alex are close since we were in high school. Ron was always there for me and I don't know how or when I fell in love with him but at that time he was not even thinking about me more than a best friend. I thought that he friendzoned me big time. Then came a guy who took interest in me and that's when he realized that he had feelings for me but never admitted it. He would always keep that guy away from me, stay with me and he eventually asked me to be his girlfriend which shocked me. Then afterwards he confessed that he loves me and wants me to be with him forever. He finally proposed to me on the day I got my first job. Then we got married and after 2 years I gave birth to Kade. Then came Nessa. That's pretty much how my life has been with these little monsters," she said while hugging Kade. I am so jealous of her. She has the perfect little family. "I want something like that Kay," I said looking at her in aw. "You will have it Si with Alex," she said making me smile. I know that me and Xander has got really close now but I don't think that I can admit my love to him. 

After our little meeting at the cafe me and Kayla separated our ways. I went back to the office. The beast is currently in a meeting in another company with Ron. As I reached my desk, the phone started to ring. "Good morning, how can I help you," I said professionally as I picked up. "Good morning Sierra, I am Ricardo, the PA of Mr Russo. I called to inform you about the business party that Mr Russo is holding tomorrow," Ricardo said. "I will inform him Ricardo thank you but isn't Mr Russo in Italy?" I asked. "He is coming to New York today Sierra," he said and then we hung up. I opened the agenda of the beast and noted the business party of Mr Russo. 

After another half an hour, I finished sorting out files and took the pile and went into the beast's office. The view from here is just amazing so i made my way to the huge glass wall and was admiring the beauty of the city. I noticed one of the cars of the beast pull up in front of the building. 

Finally the beast is here I thought, I missed him so much. He got out of the car and made his way towards the entrance of the building but as I was going to turn back, I saw a girl who looked like a model get down a few minutes after him. Who is she? I should not worry about that but for some reasons,  my feet were glued to my spot. 

Suddenly the door swung open and the beast got in. "Hey Angel, missed me," he said walking towards me. Suddenly he slipped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Angel, you spaced out," he said. "Sorry Xander. So how was the meeting," I asked. He looked at me with a frown. "Angel what happened?" he said with worry written on his face. I put my hand on his face and made his face soften. "Xander nothing happened," but he still seemed not convinced so I went on my toes and smashed my lips against his. 

At first he did not respond but eventually kissed me back. "Angel if there is something wrong you should tell me okay," he said and I nodded. "By the way Xander you have to go to a business party hosted by Mr Russo, he is coming in New York today," I said. "Okay Angel. Do you need to get a dress for the party?" he asked. What? "Why would I need a dress Xander?" I asked. "For the party tomorrow Angel," he said making me aware of what he is saying. 

"Xander it's a business party. Do I really need to come?" I asked and he frowned. "Of course you should be coming. As my fiancee and my personal assistant, you should accompany me," he said and I had to agree. "Now let's go get you a nice dress," he said pulling me out of his office. 

"Xander you already bought me so much dresses, I don't need more," I said. "But Angel I love getting you dresses. I love when I go shopping with you," he said kissing my cheek. "Xander we are going to be tired because of the shopping come on let me just wear something that I already have," I said and he sighed. "Other women would kill for what you are getting Angel," he said dragging me to my desk. "But I am not other women Xander," I said and tried to free my wrist from his strong grip. "Of course you are not," he said and pulled me towards him. 

"Xander someone might come here what are you doing?" I said blushing a little bit. "Angel I am your fiance so I can make out with my fiancee whenever I want," he said kissing the corner of my mouth leaving me wanting for more. "You are impossible Xander," I said and he stopped kissing the corner of my mouth. "Only for you Angel," he said and crashed his lips against mine. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now at home and the beast is making us dinner while I am setting the table. Suddenly my phone started to ring, so I made my way to it. My dad was calling. That kind of shocked me so I mustered all my courage and answered the phone. "Hello daddy?" I said first. "Princess," he said and just by hearing his voice my eyes started to fill up with tears. I miss him so much. "How are you my love?" he said. "I am fine daddy. I am missing you guys a lot. The boys are not even wanting to talk to me," I said with a trembling voice. 

"Princess I am sorry that I got mad. We are just scared of losing our princess," he said. "Daddy you will never lose me, I love you guys too much," I said with tears rolling down my cheek. "We love you too princess and just give your brothers some time. They are just being possessive about their sister. By the way love, I want to tell you that we are all coming to New York to meet one of my old friend, don't worry I will be bringing all your brothers along. Then you can introduce us to your fiancee," dad said and I agreed. 

"Okay daddy. When are you guys coming?" I asked. "In a week maybe Princess," he said. "Okay daddy," I said and we talked for a little. "Angel dinner's rea-" he said but didn't finish his sentence when he saw me. Why is he worried? 

"Angel what happened? Were you crying?" he said rubbing his thumb against my cheek where the tears stained my face. "Yes Xander, my dad called and he talked to me. We are okay now. They are coming next week to meet my dad's friend. They will also come to meet us." As I said that, I felt him stiffen. "Xander what happened?" I asked him worriedly. 

He quickly recovered and shook his face. "Come Angel let's eat," he said and we made our way to the table. Then we ate our breakfast and had a conversation. It is very easy for me to be in company of the beast. I am so lucky to have him in my life. Also my parents are no longer mad at me. I couldn't wish for more. 

After dinner, we went to bedroom. The beast was doing something while I went to take a bath. Suddenly I started to feel a bit nauseous so I quickly finished taking my bath and wrap the towel around myself. The bile came up my throat so I bent down and threw up in the toilet. I am feel so weak. 

I got up and washed my mouth then brushed my teeth. The smell of the minty toothpaste made me feel better. I decided to finally go out of the bathroom. As I got out, the beast looked at me with worried eyes. "Why were you taking so long Angel? On top of that you locked the door, don't do that to me again," he said coming to me and hugging me. 

"Xander I am fine, I was just getting a long relaxing bath. No need to worry," I said placing a small kiss on his cheek. "Xander now let me go I need to put some clothes on," I said trying to get out of his arms. "You don't need to put on anything," he said with a smirk. 

He suddenly pulled the towel and left me naked in front of him. "XANDER," I screamed at him while covering my breast and private area. "Angel you don't have to hide from me. You are amazingly beautiful do you know that?" he said pulling me towards him. Then we got lost in a breath taking kiss. I have a feeling that we are not going to sleep tonight. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I was not available these past few days  but now I am back. Thank you for reading and make sure to vote and comment. 

-Love Mokshda 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 106K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
1.7M 49.9K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...