His Ex Wife (Sample)

By amararose__

"You wanted more, more, more! You're nothing but a gold-digger!" He shouted, and I gasped. Rafael Luciano, th... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Plot Twist!
Just For You!
I Never Expected This!
Free goodies for my Roses!
I Want You In My Book!
Get This Book For Free (limited time only)!!!
PARTY!
LAST DAY TO GET FREE BOOK!!!
In 3, 2, 1!
TOMORROW
Ready, Set, Launch!
We're live!

Editing.

114K 1.1K 35
By amararose__

Hi everyone, it's been a year since the book has been finished and I can't help but cry at how far this book has come!

I just wanted to thank my editor rachellewriter
For helping me so much, she honestly cured my anxiety. She has been working non-stop on this book and so please follow her and give her a round of applause haha.

Again thank you for everything my loves, you guys are what makes me want to write more. I love all of you to the moon and back.

Love

Amara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 21K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
564K 20.4K 37
Forbidden Love series #1 He was my fathers rival, but I couldn't help it, I fell for him all of him. I was in a trap that i couldn't get out of. An a...
3.6M 69.2K 44
Meet Alexa Johnson. she's an orphan girl who had hoped, found and got love. She had everything she hoped for. The perfect life, perfect house, perfec...