They're Just Killers

Od IAmWeird6789

Book 1 Alexzander was a normal boy, well as normal as you can get with two dead parents, and an aunt who beli... Viac

The Change
Changing Once Again
Nope, Not For Me
Just Keep Going
Well Then
I Don't Like This Game
Cheaters
Hate it
What Just Happened?
Caught
Weird
You're What?
Pierro
I Don't Accept
Who's Crazy
Do Re Mi Fa So...
Think
I'm Not Paralyzed
The Beginning of the End

Haha, Fuck You

89K 3.2K 1.4K
Od IAmWeird6789

I woke up with a start, sitting straight up, and immediately regretted it. I groaned in pain as my head began to feel like it was being split into two. I looked around and was very confused.

"Wha--" I started, getting cut off when a door opened.

"You're awake," the older boy said with a smile, walking in with a small tray of food. As soon as I saw his face all the memories came crashing down like a bag of bricks.

"Where the fuck am I?" I hissed, sounding more confident than I felt.

He sighed and walked towards the edge of the bed. It was a king-sized mattress with memory foam. The blankets and color scheme was black and white, it was a bit boring and plain. The walls were an eggshell white and there was a dresser in front of the bed with a TV on top. Nothing else was in the room except for the door that he walked in through. There wasn't even a window.

"How are you feeling? Does your head hurt?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

I scoffed, "I'm feeling wonderful. Where the fuck am I?"

He ran a hand down his face and sat on the edge beside me, putting the tray next to him. "I brought some food, figured you might be hungry."

"That's great, where am I?" I asked. I was resisting the urge to try and run past him to the door.

He laughed dryly, "You're not going to stop asking unless I answer, are you?"

I shook my head.

"I'll tell you if you eat the food I brought," he said while giving me a smile.

"I'm not hungry," I said. However, I still eyed the food on the tray. Nothing really special, just some toast with butter and jelly on it with some eggs, there was also a cup of coffee.

He rolled his eyes, "Just eat a few bites, we didn't poison it or anything."

I didn't believe him, so to change the topic I asked what his name was.

He seemed surprised, but then his face changed almost immediately to show happiness. "It's Jerome. My brother, the guy that was with me, is Pierro."

I nodded my head and looked at my hands. "You have to be shitting me!" I yelled, my hands were in chains that connected to the bed frame behind me. I looked at him, I was pissed off. Everything about this situation made me feel awful, and here I was having a conversation with one of the fuckers who did this.

He looked at me with a stone face "We needed to make sure you don't run away."

"Where the hell did you even get this," I said and gestured to the chains.

"We know people. Anyway, eat something," he said, picked up the tray, and put it in my lap.

I was tempted to start chowing down, I was starving. I don't know how long I've been here, and I don't care. I was up now and determined to leave this place. Besides, you never know if they actually did put something in it.

"I already said that I'm not hungry. Maybe you can bring it back later?" I said, not very interested.

He sighed in annoyance "Fine, okay," he picked up the tray off of my lap and left. When he closed the door I heard a click, indicating that it was locked.

I huffed and began to examine the cuffs on my wrist. Still wondering who the fuck sold these to those psychos. They were just chains that connected to a wooden frame. It was long enough for me to walk about ten feet off on all sides. Some of the metal chains went behind the mattress, and I'm assuming that's why I didn't notice it before.

I eyed the wood, really hating how this situation was playing out. Then an idea came to me. The wood didn't seem too strong so maybe if I...I gave the chain a sharp pull. The wooden frame groaned in protest.

It was an easy break, after only about ten minutes I had the long chain free of the board. Okay great, I thought to myself, now what? I walked up to the door and tried to open it, it didn't budge. I knew the door was locked, but I figured it was at least worth a try.

Groaning in frustration, I looked around to see if there was anything I could use to pick the lock. Knocking it down was out of the question, I got lucky that the bed frame didn't make much noise. I didn't think that a whole door being knocked down could be overlooked, I didn't even know how I could even manage to knock it down.

After finding nothing, but clothes in the dresser. Which gave me a slight chill when I saw that they were my size. I sat on the bed in defeat. It's been about half an hour since I saw Jerome and I was growing restless. I wanted to leave, now.

I laid down on my back and stared at the ceiling. "Well this is a load of sh--"

I was cut off from my complaining when there was a knock at the door. "Can I come in?" It didn't sound like Jerome, so I assumed it was Pierro.

I was about to answer 'no,' when an idea came to me. Maybe I could overpower him and run out. Then I thought of the chains. He could have a key, I brightened up a bit at that idea, thanking God that I still had a bit of an optimistic part of me left.

"Yeah, sure," I said nonchalantly, but on the inside, I was doing backflips. He opened the door and smiled once he saw me. I did my best to hide my hatred, it didn't really work but whatever.

"I'm glad to see that you're okay," he said, closing the door behind him.

I did my best to not scoff and roll my eyes, instead, I scooted over a bit, silently offering him a seat beside me.

He looked a bit skeptical, but shrugged his shoulders and sat where I offered.

"So about--"

I didn't give him the chance to finish, as soon as he sat down and had gotten comfortable, I swung part of the chain around. Using it like a whip, I hit him in the back as hard as I could.

Which wasn't hard enough, because he only let out a yelp before standing up and moving away. I followed his motions and advanced towards him, watching his every move. He didn't seem scared, just shocked. However, that quickly changed and he began to smirk. I sneered.

"Looks like you managed to get free," he said, his face unchanging. "That's fine, even if you do get free, you don't know where you are and we will find you. No matter what."

"Shut up. If you don't want to be killed I suggest you move out of my way," I wasn't actually going to kill him. If he didn't move I would probably try to talk him into it some more before resorting to more violence.

"Okay, I'll move. Who doesn't like a game of cat and mouse? Though I guess in your case it's cats and mouse." He said while taking a step back to let me through.

I froze, was he really going to let me leave that easily? His smirk turned into a smile at my face.

"Here, let me get that," he pulled out a key and walked towards me. I walked back until I tripped over the bed.

Fucking idiot, I thought. He grabbed one of my wrist and unlocked it, he grabbed my other wrist and did the same.

He stood back up, "Now, was that really something to be afraid of?" He said in a mocking voice.

I rubbed my wrist, not believing that this is was happening.

He smiled, went to the door, and held it wide open for me. "What're you waiting for?"

I slowly walked to the door, but before I could go through he held out an arm to stop me.

"Here's the deal though," he said.

I groaned, of course, there was a fucking catch.

"If we win this little game, you have to do one thing that we say to. No complaints." That didn't really sound too good to me.

"And if I win?" I inquired.

He chuckled, "I think you know what you get, your freedom."

Good enough for me, I thought, then bolted out of the room.

A/N: Listen here, any potentially new readers, I am 110% aware of hhow much this sucks and am just as shocked as you are that its manage to gain this much support. I am extremely grateful though.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

290K 12.4K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader ━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 �...
19.1K 706 28
Alex is a normal, nature-loving boy in his hometown of Wolf's Creek. It's said that there's werewolves that live in the forest, but no one's ever see...
27.9K 751 18
alex maldonado is a poor broken soul. then, one night as he was walking home; someone followed him, and just when he thought his life was over; it to...
259K 11.9K 66
Nico is a broken kid in all aspects. His parents have left him when he was still young, now he is abused by his new 'family' that consists of his aun...