The love between two ❤

By Emily2001_15

This is a Demi Lovato fan fiction where in fact she is attracted to the same gender. If you are not comfortab... More

Demitria! ❤🖤
Demi freaking lovato!!!!!!!!!!!
Abbie...
Confident and Beautiful
Mercy
Emily started to laugh
I vowed some things
Stitches
That kiss
Scheme
Who?
note
One last time
What has this girl done to me?
I am her
ran
Vacation
Pretty boy
Mysterious note
Rose restaurant.
Forgive
Cherish
Question?
Bonus chapter -1
Bonus chapter -2

Apprehensive

96 3 0
By Emily2001_15

Abbie's P.O.V:

After my long burning hot shower I dried my body off and it felt amazing to be cleaned from sweat. I grabbed my long sleeve light blue shirt and put it on me. taking my black skinny jeans and sliding them on. I put on my socks and exit the bathroom after brushing my teeth.

I go turn on the coffee machine and get my shoes and put them on. Taking the coffee from the coffee pot I put it in a coffee mug.

Grabbing the coffee mug and my keys I walk to my car. In the car I drink it all as I drive to the small cafe close to my house.

After I order I checked the time and saw it was only six in the morning, groaning I rested my head on to the booth table.

My order came and I paid the waitress and thanked her. Once done my food I went back to the apartment and locked all the doors and windows again. Walking into my room I fell on the bed and dozed off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A knock on the door alarmed me and I jolted awake. Tiptoeing closer to the door I looked through the peephole. To my relief there stood Emily. Sighing I unlocked the door and jumped on her for a hug.

We both fell backwards on the ground just in front of my apartment, laughing.

"Thank god you're here!"

"Why" she laughs loudly

"I have so much to tell you it's not even funny Em!"

Her laughter started to die down and I ushered her in the apartment, making sure to lock the door behind us.

"Why'd you lock the door?" She asks curiously

"Honestly?"

"Yes"

"I'm kind of terrified that someone may try to come in my apartment when I'm not paying attention!" I tell her

"Why?"

"Ok imma tell you put don't interrupt until I'm done ok?" She nods "ok"

"So I was walking home when I was talking to you and after we hung up I got a phone call from a blocked number. I could hear that person and so I asked this person what he or she said and it yelled I said I really like you!" I took a deep breath " I'm scared something bad will happen a complete stranger has my number and claims they like me! I think I have a stalker after me, Em!"

"Wow!" she pauses and then continues " I really don't know what to say Abb, I'm so sorry, If you'd like after the concert you can come to my place until you feel comfortable back here. we'll also go see the police and try  to figure out who's stalking you ok?"

"yes please can I stay with you for a bit?"

"yes. Lets think of it as a long sleep over!" we laugh for a bit and start to get ready for the concert. Emily's outfit consisted of a white poke-a-dot crop top, with a jean jacket to go over the crop top. She had a black skirt, a bow in her hair, she curled her hair to perfection. She had a black clutch, three white wrist bracelets and light brown wedges. She had put mascara on and lip gloss, a little bit of eye shadow.

I put the black shoulder less striped dress with my comfortable black flats on. I straightened my hair and did my makeup like a pro. Grabbing my clutch and making sure my outfit was on fleek I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my car keys.

Making sure I grabbed an extra bag for Emily's, I locked my windows once more and we headed out of my apartment. I locked the door behind us and we walked down to the car. Getting in our own cars we drove to Ems house to drop of her car so we only needed to take one car. Instead of wasting double the gas.

She got in the passenger seat and we headed to the concert.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a little shorter than usual but not by much. I want to apologize for not updating for a long time. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please feel free to follow me and vote on the story!! Even comments would help me improve my writing, thanks for reading my story!!

~Emily 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
382K 25.4K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
12.9K 159 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...