Having the Billionaire's Twins

By krislegg21

Emma Kelsey did not have much hope of finding love not that it mattered to her much. She was getting out of h... More

Having the Billionaire's Twins
AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 13

63.6K 1.9K 59
By krislegg21

After parking his Bentley in the apartment complex, he got out and open Emma's door. He didn't have the heart to wake her so he unbuckled her seat belt and carefully lift her from the car. He stumbled a bit but caught his balance. Her apartment was middle class and he knew that it wasn't a bad neighbourhood. Slowly as to not to jolt her he made his way through the lobby and after saying a brief hello to the receptionist he head to the elevator. Emma started to stir but she didn't open her eyes. His babies must make her really tired, especially after waking up so soon. The elevator stop on the fifth floor and he stepped out and walk to her door. It was unlock and slightly ajar. He wondered if something was wrong or if it was just the Jesse person.

Before he could think of his options the door open revealing a tall man with brown hair and deep set almond eyes. From the scowl on his face he didn't particularly like him. Jonas didn't care 'What did you do to her?' the man yelled, effectively waking Emma. She moaned and opened her eyes looking a little confused. Her eyes then focus on the man in the door way and she coloured.

'Um, morning Jesse,' she whispered softly. Jonas held her tight when she started to struggle out of his hand. 'You can put me down Jonas. Thanks for the ride and I'll call you soon.' If she thinks she was getting rid of him that easy, she has another thing coming.

'Not on your life sweet heart.' He ignored her protest and the nasty glare Jesse was giving. It's going to take more than that to intimidate me buddy. He pushed pass him and head into the apartment. 'Where's your bedroom?' She sighed and pointed down the hall. Her apartment wasn't that big but it suited her. It show case her personal style and her love for colour and art. He wondered about the art work lining the hall way as he carried her to her bed room. She pointed to the door on the right and he walked in a place her gently on the floor. He stared at her for a few minutes before he kiss her lips softly 'Why don't you get some sleep. You seem pretty tired.' He reached down and rests his hands gently on her stomach. It never gets old for him.

'I'm not so tired anymore. I'll just take a shower.'

'Okay. I'll be out in the living if you need me. Just shout... On second thought are you okay with bathing yourself? Do you need help? What if you fall and hurt yourself and the babies?' The thought made his stomach hurt 'Let me join you.'

'NO! I mean no, I'm fine. You don't have to worry I've been bathing myself for a while now...' she chuckled lightly and move out of his arms. He sighed and watched her as she move around the small bedroom. Again it was filled with colour, symbolizing her bright nature. Her furniture was a matching lime green set of dresser, Chester draw and bed side tables. Her bed was a small one, just for her. 'Um can you leave? I need to change...'

'I have seen you naked Emma both before and after you got pregnant. How do you think I get you out of your clothes last night?' She blushed but still held her firm look. She continued to stare at him expectantly and he sighed 'Fine. Remember to call if you need me...' When she nod he left her room, pulling up the door ajar.

When he got to the living room Jesse and another guy was there sitting in the living room. The new guy looked uncomfortable in the plush orange couch. It was obvious that he worked out a lot from his muscles encased in his too small polo shirt. They were both glaring at him but Jonas wasn't fazed. 'I'm Jonas Milano and as you have guessed Emma is carrying my twins. Emma told me about Fin and I understand you guys are her protectors?' Their mouths drop open in shock, he guess they never expected her to tell him.

'Yes. I'm Jesse Carter and this is Albert Caswel. We were DEA agents working on Fins case. We left after our last case and now we help keep Emma safe.' He explained after awhile, studying him with intense eyes. 'If you know so much then you know that Fin is a dangerous man and with her in the media we have to leave soon.'

'I understand. There is just one problem with that little plan. Me. I'm not going to let her leave, she belongs to me.' Jonas stated firmly crossing his arms over his chest.

Albert jump up and came in his face 'Who the hell do you think you are? Talking about Emma like she was some kind of property. You better go back to that playboy life of yours and leave this to the big guys.' He sneered at him angrily. Jonas smirked at the man. He knew what he was doing. He may look the playboy and play the field like some spoil rich kid but he had just as much power that they couldn't even begin to comprehend. He was a man that plays with the big fish and he can get things done.

'If you're done measuring dicks why don't you tell me more about this Fin guy and update me on the case.' He stated calmly, not intimidated in the slightest by Albert's anger.

'Look we don't know you. And from what Emma told us she doesn't know you either. All you are to her was an accidental sperm donor. It was one night and you can have your life back. Forget you ever saw her.' Jesse said as if it was the perfect solution.

Jonas wasn't sure what he was feeling at the moment. Apart of him was hurt that Emma only saw him as such, was that true? The other part of him was damn angry at Jesse, so he focused on the anger. It was much easier. 'So what you're saying is to forget I got a woman pregnant and abandoned my children?'

'Yes. Think of it as keeping her safer, she wouldn't be susceptible to the media which increase her chance of exposure.' Alberto growled at him. The guy seriously needed to learn how to control his anger issues.

Jonas thought about what he was telling him. His mind fought against the idea, almost making him sick. He couldn't do it, not when he had come to care for his twins. Not when his family had gotten involved. It would break his mother's heart to lose her grandchildren. And the thought of losing Emma...he didn't finish with that thought. He wasn't ready to search his soul for his true feelings for her. 'I'm afraid that's not going to happen. I plan on raising and taking care of my family.' Jesse sighed obviously frustrated 'So start talking. Tell me about Fin.'

Jesse glared at him briefly before he started. He told him about Fin being the head of a gang, a guy they could never seem to pin down. That he was fast approaching to becoming a mobster. Emma's dad, Stanley, got mix up with him as Emma already told him. He told him about Fin's trial and how he still had hands in running operations outside the cell. He found it highly important when he told him the prison he was in and immediately ideas started forming in his head.

'Tell me why did you both quit your jobs to take care Emma? I find that a little strange.' He asked.

Jesse suddenly started fidgeting and he wouldn't meet his eyes anymore. He looked behind him before he started talking. 'Stanley was working for us. He was in it already so we just gave him the proposition of helping us by being an informant and we paid him of course. But he got greedy and went off on his own. He was a bastard and didn't care about anything, least of all his daughter.' He took a deep breath before he continued. 'I just feel guilty that Emma got caught up in it and Albert was ready to leave the DEA anyway so we just retired. We know someday Fin might come after her so we stick by her.'

Jonas nod. That made sense. 'I will take care of Fin.' they both stared at him like he was crazy. He gave them a wicked smile that was also filled with secrets.

'You're not going to do anything Jonas. This is none of your business and I don't want you getting involved.' Emma sneered from behind him. He glared at her as she went and sit beside Albert on the couch.

Jonas was tired of her trying to keep him out of her life 'Your life, the lives of my twins are my business. So don't you fucking dare tell me it's not' He didn't mean to sound so harsh but hell the thought of someone threatening their lives put him on edge. And her damn stubbornness was wearing on his last nerves. He was used to getting what he wanted and he didn't relish getting challenged often, no matter how appealing her nature called to him.

No one said anything for the longest while. Jonas continued to stare at Emma and actually enjoy her squirming under his gaze. 'What are your intentions for Emma?' Albert asked him breaking the silence.

Jonas smile a little as the big man glared at him 'We are getting married weekend.' Emma sighed and shook her head.

'Married? Are you crazy?' Albert all but yelled.

Jonas grinned 'Far from it actually.'

'I'll call you guys later okay?' Emma said standing up. She looked frustrated but he didn't pay it any mind. He was too busy checking out her form in her white dress that outlined her tummy. She was so beautiful. Damn he seriously needed to get his head out of the gutter.

Emma hugged Jesse and Albert before saying good bye. After closing the door, she paused to calm her racing heart. Again she mentally kicked herself for telling Jonas about her past. She hadn't planned on it but the next thing she knew she was spilling her guts and crying in his chest. 'Emma?' Jonas called from the living room. Taking a deep breath she made her way back to the room.

He looked handsome in his simple clothes, but she bet he would look gorgeous in rags. She sit down on the couch opposite him and waited. He didn't say anything and when the silence stretched on she yelled 'Stop looking at me!'

'Why?' She wanted to kill him at how calm he was. He just smirked and gave her a killer smile 'You should get started on planning our wedding. I meant what I said about getting hitched on the weekend...'

'Why do you want to marry me? This is the twenty-first Century; my pregnancy doesn't permit you to marriage.'

'I'm getting tired of trying to convince you. You know what will happen if you don't give me what I want. And trust me when I say I will be using every method I have to gain full custody.' He gave her a meaningful look and knew he meant the information he got about her past.

The asshole 'Get out!' She stands up and made her way to the door, aware of him following her 'You're a ruthless bastard Jonas. And I will see you in court and I will win. You can't take my babies from me.'

He came and stood directly in front of her forcing her to step back, well she tried. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Hard. Too shock she didn't even respond 'You are a very stubborn woman and also very stupid. I will see you in court and trust me when I get my twins you will never see them again.' He whispered softly against her lips, staring forcefully in her eyes. Seconds later he was gone.

Emma locked the door automatically. She started shaking, she knew deep down there was a high chance he could win but she wasn't going to give up. She went into the living room and called her lawyer. She needed to know how high her chances were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.8K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
10.4K 397 40
[Completed ✨✅] One night stand with an unknown man she met in the bar because she was just drunk. What can go wrong? Or maybe her whole life can cha...
4.5K 215 40
"Walls down," I say softly. He looks at me intently, I move my hand away from his, never losing eye contact. He graze my cheek. ''You know you're ve...