my seductive cellmate 》taekook

By taeslostboy

"You won't last a day here newbie" "You're lucky you're cute... Kim Taehyung" Top!Jungkook Finished editing:... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
Q&A SHIT
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
50K THANK YOU
Characters + Questions
17
18
19
20
New story woop woop
21
22
Epilogue
Thank you
100K & Sequel?

23 [END]

21.7K 1.1K 1.6K
By taeslostboy

A/N: I'm so sorry pls don't kill me

Jungkook had made his decision after a few days, he wasn't going to tell Taehyung about it, since he didn't want to see his reaction after he knew. He decided to walk over to Namjoon whom he was still working with outside.

"What's up hyung?"

"I'm alright, what about you though? I heard some rumours about you leaving and shit, you trying to escape?" Namjoon laughed at the idea, since he tried before, but it was of course an impossible task.

"Nah, I'm actually leaving because one of my former friends is bailing me out." Jungkook said with a slightly sad tone, despite having accepted his freedom.

"You don't sound too happy though."

Jungkook sighed as he sat down on the rocks, looking down before telling Namjoon his whole story with Taehyung.

"So you like him, but you're gonna leave his ass for your ex anyway? I'm sorry mate, but that's fucked up." The older male told him while looking disappointed and confused.

"I'm no love expert and I would do anything to get out of here, but don't you want to be with the people you love? You care about that boy, so why not go for him?"

Everything Namjoon told him made sense, he liked him, no he loved Taehyung, but he was so convinced he could try to build a future again with Jimin he forgot about a possible future with Taehyung. He was selfish and the only thing he could think of was his own freedom, he didn't want to spend 30 more years in prison, he had enough.

"I know, but I just want to get out of here, start a new life."

"I understand, it's your choice mate, I aint gonna stop you." Namjoon said as he stood up, continuing to work again.

But both males were unaware of a brown haired male eavesdropping on them, quickly running inside. He had some unfortunate news to deliver to one of his now best friends, since he had the right to know.

Taehyung stood up from his bed, crossing his arms as he waited for Jungkook to return to their cell. After five minutes Jungkook entered their cell and saw Taehyung looking upset.

He walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, only to get pushed away.

"Tae baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked concerned, wanting to hold him so badly.

"I know of your deal with Jimin." Taehyung said bitterly, his gaze dead as he looked at the other male.

Silence fell, Jungkook's eyes widening at his words. The male let out a sigh of frustration and slight panic, not knowing how Taehyung would take it.

Jungkook grabbed his hands tightly as he hold Taehyung closer to him, with protest of Taehyung.

"Look baby, I'm sorry I just-"

"You just what Jungkook? You just don't care about me and decide to leave me? Was I just a toy to you huh?" Taehyung raised his voice as he slowly grew angry.

"I didn't plan for it this way Tae, I swear! I don't want to spend more time here, I've had enough of this place. I want my freedom, Taehyung."

The other male looked at him and gave him a disappointed look, shaking his head as he was on the verge of tears, looking anywhere but Jungkook.

"You just want to get in his pants again don't you?! You never gave one single shit about me." Taehyung ripped himself from Jungkook as he stared at him with a dark look.

"But I do care about you, please Tae, don't be like this." Jungkook said desperately, knowing he fucked up now.

Taehyung turned around, walking towards the brick wall to rest his head on, trying to collect his current thoughts.

"I-I'm sorry Tae-"

"No, you're not Jungkook!" Taehyung turned around angrily. "You are just going to leave me behind after everything? Was I just a fucking toy to you?!"

At this moment Taehyung felt nothing but anger and pure frustration. He felt betrayed, he felt lied to and most of all, he felt as if he never mattered to him.

"I swear baby, I didn't mean for it to-"

Taehyung stopped his sentence by grabbing his throat and smashing him into the hard, brick wall. He growled at his face.

"Don't you fucking dare to call me baby. I am not your baby anymore! Go back to your fucking ex you slut!"

He grabbed onto Jungkook's throat tighter, as Taehyung saw Jungkook's tears for the first time, as they streamed down his face. Jungkook began to hiccup, choking on his tears in order to find the right words.

"I-I care about you t-tae, I swear I do, b-but I can't stay here. Jimin is the only one that can g-get me out of here."

Jungkook tried to sound calm, as calm as he could possibly be with Taehyung nearly suffocating him. Taehyung looked down, the feeling of disappointment and sadness now washing over him. He raised his head, only to meet Jungkook's glassy eyes, filled with regret and sorrow.

"I want you to answer me honestly Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said as his grip got a little bit softer for Jungkook to talk more clearly.

Jungkook swallowed dryly as he blinked to clear his vision, which was blurred by his tears.

"Have you ever loved me or thought more of me than a sex toy for you to play with?"

There was a sparkle of desperation and hope in Taehyung's voice. He kept looking at the other male, waiting desperately for an answer.

Jungkook's eyes were staining, red from crying as his tears kept falling. He wanted to speak, but his throat was stuck, not one word he was able to utter out at that exact moment. Taehyung sighed breathily as his eyes started watering.

"I'm going to ask you one more time Jungkook... Is it true?! Have you ever felt something for me?!" he screamed out as his emotions finally gathered all at once, his throat beginning to hurt as well.

Jungkook kept crying and looking down, not daring to look Taehyung in the eye.

"T-Taehyung... I-I'm so s-sorry." That was all Jungkook was able to get out, half choking on his tears as he saw how Taehyung's face fell. Despondency took over Taehyung as he didn't say anything in response.

There was a killing silence. None of the two daring to talk as they both had to take in what happened and what words were spoken. Taehyung let go of Jungkook as he hid his tears, by wiping them away quickly.

"Then go fucking enjoy your freedom and that dick of his tomorrow. I'll be glad I'll never, ever have to see your face in front of me ever again."

Taehyung walked to his bed and sat with his back towards Jungkook. Jungkook on the other hand fell down on his knees, realizing what he had actually had lost. Was freedom bigger than Taehyung? Was all of this worth it? Was this the freedom he longed for? Despite his thoughts of regret, he had no choice anymore. It was done, Jimin guaranteed his freedom already and was going to pick him up tomorrow morning.

A couple hours later he finally got up, tired, walking to his bed. He turned his head towards Taehyung, who seemed asleep. He laid down as he spoke his last words to him before he would leave next morning.

"I love you Taehyung. I'm sorry."

                                                                                         [THE END]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lmao yall thought I was gonna leave y'all like this?  This is indeed the ending, however if you want a happy ending, I also made that just to please you guys.

I will be posting the epilogue in a week bc I want to tease you guys😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 32.4K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
175K 6K 66
[ C O M P L E T E D ] "I wish the best for you Jungkook." "Even the best for me is you? " Is your love enough to protect the person you love? ☆☆☆ ✔ T...
10.5K 472 19
"You're fucked in the head, ya know that?" "But you love me, don't you?" COMPLETED
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin