My Winter Angel - Jack Frost...

By thy_phrog

A Jack Frost x Reader fanfiction! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 3)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - The Final Chapter
haha if u still like this story read this
author update!

Chapter 14 (Part 2)

4.3K 128 89
By thy_phrog

-- Time Skip --

I had my earbuds in, waving my head to the soft guitar. I know, it's a change from my usual music, but I still love it. I was listening to This Town, by Niall Horan. [Link ^^^]

I was mouthing the words, walking around the house with my little ipod stuck in my pocket. This song always calmed me down, no matter what was happening around me. The guardians were in another room, talking about who-knows-what in a hushed tone. 

I had thought up a bunch of weird nicknames for the band of One Direction, when I went through that crazy Direction-er phase. For Liam, it's Mr. Strict. For Zayn, it's Crazy Hair Guy. For Louis, it's Carrot Boy.  For Harry, it's The Lady Charmer. And for Niall, it's Lil' Leprechaun. It's weird, I know, but he is Irish. Once the song ended, I took the earbuds out, and tip-toed to the room where the others were having a meeting. I sit outside the door, making sure they couldn't see me. 

"-To dangerous to stay here." North says. "It's to easy for Pitch to come here."

"We know, mate." Bunny grumbles.

"I think we should go back to our homes." Tooth pipes up. 

"I agree." Jack says. 

"Oi, what about Y/N? What'll she think about us leaving?"

My heart skipped a beat. Ok, maybe a few beats. 

"I-It doesn't matter what she thinks." Jack mutters. "It's for her own safety."

I'd had it. Anger bubbled up inside me, and I stood, balling my fists. I pushed the door open, and glared at them. 

"It doesn't matter what I think? It's for my safety? Do you even hear yourself?" I say, venom spilling into my voice. 

"Y/N-"

"It doesn't matter whether you're here or not! Pitch will still find me."  

"That's not what we were-"

"I don't care, Jack. I don't care about what you know you were talking about."

Sandy stares at the floor, Bunny taps his paw nervously, Tooth's wings droop. 

I take in a sharp breath and back out the door. "Goodbye."

I slam the door on them, and grab a few things from my room -phone, map, a duffel full of clothes, and a few books. I wouldn't be coming back here for a while. 

-- Time Skip --

Knock. 

Knock.

Knock.

The door swung open, revealing the familiar face. A dark brown fringe, parted on the right, soft brown eyes. He wore a dark grey beanie hat, a light brown long sleeved shirt, black suspenders, and a necklace with a Legend of Zelda Triforce symbol attached.

"Y/N." he says in shock, staring down at me with soft eyes.

"Hi." I say nervously.

"You're shorter than I remember." he says, a small smile on his face.

"Shut up and let me in." I grumble. He opens the door for me, and I walk in. "You know I hate it when people criticize my height." 

"That's why I love it." He says, grinning after closing the door. I take a look around, and see a bunch of nerdy stuff laying around. Zelda, Star Wars, Star Trek, Serenity, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Super Mario 3D World, just the usual. I snort, and glance at him.

"Nerd."

"And proud." He shifts back and forth on his feet. "So, why are you here? I-I mean, I love that you're here, I-I don't hate you or anything..." he rambles.

I shush him by waving a hand. "I kinda need a place to stay for a while."

"You do have a house, right?"

"Yeah, but people are there. Until they leave, I am avoiding them."

He tilted his head a little. "What'd they do?"

"They... it's complicated. Can I please stay here?"

"That's fine. Ha-Have you forgiven me?"

"Jake, it's fine now. It's all her little plan to destroy my world, but I'm not going to let her. There's just something you should know. Remember that guy with the white hair and wooden staff?"

"Mhmm."

"Well, we became a couple. Not so sure about that now."

"Awww c'mere my little otaku. Lemme hug you." Jake moved towards me with his arms open. 

"Jake, you know any human contact makes me awkward."

"Don't care. C'mere." he moved forward more, and I ran for the hills. I ran down the hall, and somehow I thought I was in my house. I turned a corner that wasn't there, and rammed into a wall. 

"Walls are now my worst enemy." I grumble, then squeak when someone picks me up from behind. We waver a bit, before Jake says something.

"Y'know, I thought I was strong enough to carry you.... I'm really not."

"Oh, no." I mutter just before we fall down. I land on his back, squashing him on the ground. "My hero."

"My back..." Jake groans. I ruffle his hair before moving off, and help him up.  "This is what you get when you never exercise, Jake." he tells himself, and I laugh. 

"Ehh, we never exercise. It'll be fine. Probably." 

He stretched out, and let out a yawn. 

"Dude, it's like 5 in the afternoon. How are you tired already?" I scowl.

He stops stretching and looks at me. "I'm not tired. Whenever I stretch, I yawn. Don't know why." 

My phone ringed, and I took it out. The caller ID says "B/F/N", and I answer it. Putting it up to my ear, I hear her yelling loudly, and jerk the phone away. I could still hear her at the distance. 

"B/F/N. B/F/N. B/F/N. B/F/N.B/F/N. B/F/N.B/F/N. B/F/N." I say over her yelling. She finally realized I was talking and stopped yelling. I put it back to my ear. "Ok, repeat everything you just said without yelling.

"Jack said you had a fight and ran out? What happened? Where are you? Are you ok? What was the fight about?"

I sighed, and motioned for Jake to give me some privacy. He nodded and left. "Ok,so, yes we had a fight. I did run out."

"What happened?" she asks immediately.

"I told you, we had a fight."

"What was the fight?"

"They were going to leave me, even thought Pitch is trying to kill me or whatever."

"Pitch? Who's Pitch?"

"Oh, yeah, I never told you about him. Pitch is the Boogeyman, and he uses black sand, just like Sandy's but harmful. It can give you nightmares, too. When we first met, he kidnapped me and they rescued me."

"Now that I know the story.... they are idiots for leaving. Where are you now?"

"At Jake's house."

"Why did you go to that jerk's house?!"

"I-...I don't really know." 

"I'm comin' over. Be there in 5." she hung up before I could reply. I scowled and stored the phone in my jeans pockets, and walked to where Jake was.

"So... B/F/N kinda invited herself over..." I say nervously. 

"Oh... I guess that's ok."

"Thank god."

"Just don't -"

The door banged open, and B/F/N emerged. She took a deep, loud breath and began. "At night we're pain-ting your-trash go-old while you sleep-"

"Crashing not-like-hips-or-cars" I instantly countered.

"No, more like p-p-p-parties!" 

"-sing..."  Jake whined, falling onto his side on the couch. B/F/N and I high-fived and laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 766 27
Jack Frost, a guardian. He protects the world; and the children beliefs in it. This brings him the most joy. When he was Jackson Overland he fell in...
3K 134 30
Rotg fanfic When Jack was first woken by the moon, he was scared and had no one but himself and the wind to keep him company. Many spirit knew him bu...
833 31 10
╰┈➤ 𝙹. 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚡 𝚘𝚌 ❝𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙖𝙧.❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━━━━ . . . The winter spi...
9.5K 291 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...