If We Love Again [EXO Chen Fa...

By ahwaeee

I wish that you love me. Highest ranking: #4 in exo More

Introduction
Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Jocelyn's Ending Note
[Promote]

Seventeen

339 21 3
By ahwaeee

"What is this?" Jongdae asked, as he held up a box from the couch. Sehun looked back shortly and replied, "Mail express."

"Mail express?" Jongdae examined the box and frowned.

"Yeah I've got it from a pen pal of mine. He mailed this to me and I just tore off the wrappings earlier. I haven't open the gifts so hyung, don't touch it yet." Sehun lied.

"Alright." Jongdae nodded and went up stairs. After Sehun finished one round of his game, he looked towards the stairs and found that Jongdae is nowhere to be found already.

He sighed softly, and started wonder, if his guessing is correct, Yoonhye noona likes his hyung Jongdae, while Jongdae might doesn't like her, but at least he seems to have some feelings for her.

Jongdae sat down in front of his table, as he read through all the letters he wrote for Songhyun. When there's still two of it, he put it down, and stared at the window in front of him blankly. After a while, he turned his sight back to the letters.

Songhyun,

I think I was wrong, Hyun. It's a short term holiday now and it seems kind of weird that I really miss her? I kept on seeing her face and her smile in my mind, Hyun.

Am I in love this time? After your departure? I am afraid that I am. It's been too long that it's hard for me to know how it is to feel that I am in love with a girl.

I wish I know, Hyun. Can you come to my dreams tonight and tell me everything? I am confused with my own feelings, Hyun. Help me please.

Love, Jongdae

Songhyun,

I was having a talk with Yixing hyung about how he and Jiahui started being together. He said that it was a miracle for him, that a girl who is deeply in love with someone else before him will ended up with him.

Yixing hyung told me that Jiahui and him bumped into each other on the street. She was going to step on a peeled skin of banana and being the gentleman, Yixing hyung caught her before she fell to the ground. It's just like a fairy tale, isn't it?

This is the first time I've heard about Yixing hyung story with Jiahui. He rarely talks about that to us. He likes to keep it to himself better. He told me that after that, Jiahui's look and her smile were lingering in his mind. He tried to meet her again on the streets, until she entered our school.

Oh, I forgot that you don't know Jiahui. She's from China too and she came to here for studies. Yixing hyung just got her as his girlfriend by their graduation ceremony. He was really happy about that.

When we were talking about that, I suddenly remembered that the few days when I wasn't seeing Kim Yoonhye at all, I kept on thinking about her too. Is that love? That I am starting to fall? Or I already did?

Love, Jongdae

Jongdae kept the letters back into his box, then took out another piece of letter then started writing on it.

Songhyun,

It's the last day of school before the graduation ceremony now. I just started to figure out that, I really like her, Hyun. Please forgive me about that, that I've promised you before that I'll only love you.

Should I tell her? Or should I wait for a little bit longer? I'm scared of losing another one now, after losing you. Should I just confess? But isn't that too fast?

I saw her hanging out with her friend, Woohyun today. She was with her brother, Myungsoo and also her best friend, Howon. She was smiling widely. A smile that I've never seen when she's with me. Well, is it because that I was actually boring back then and didn't smile much?

Probably. I'll tell her about that one day. I promise.

Love, Jongdae

--

The graduation ceremony had just ended. Yoonhye paced nervously in front of Jongdae's house, thinking how should she give the letter that she had prepared for him. Before she leaves Seoul, she want to at least tell him, that she likes him. A lot, a lot.

She wanted to thank him for letting her know how is it, liking someone.

Finally, after a while, she put the letter into the mailbox, and then headed to the park nearby, the park where they watched their first snow.

It brings back so many memories here. The last time, they walked till here to, when Yoonhye's house held a small party. Their first snow is here too. Yoonhye loves this park as it has a peaceful and calm surrounding, which happens to be her likings.

After sitting in the swing for a while, she went back home and continued to pack her things. The furniture all will still be leave here so that Sunggyu can continue stay, and whenever they want to come back, they have place to sleep too.

"Done packing?" Sunggyu sat down on the edge of Yoonhye's bed as he watched her put her books into the box. Yoonhye looked up and smiled warmly at Sunggyu. "I'm only left with this."

"Nice. Do you need help?"

"It's okay, oppa. I'm all okay by myself."

"I'm gonna miss you guys, a lot a lot."

"It isn't like we wouldn't be seeing each other. You can always come back during your holidays."

"I know but I've never separate with you all for such a long time. We've been together ever since you're born, Hye."

"That's right. I'll miss you too, oppa."

"You know, about your leaving, Joonmyeon was kind of upset. Actually all along the time, Joonmyeon, Minseok and even me, we all thought that there will be a day that you are with Kim Jongdae." Sunggyu spoke softly.

Yoonhye frowned. "Why?"

"Well, maybe that's because he started to talk with you more and more for your last year in high school? That is a good sign for the both. Maybe he likes you, Yoonhye. Don't you like him? I could really see that you have something on him."

Yoonhye looked down at the box, and sighed, thinking of the letters that she'd read yesterday.

"You don't know anything, hyung. He was just…trying to protect Songhyun-ssi's heart just because he caused her death. The heart in my body now, belonged to her." Yoonhye spoke in a low voice.

"Really?" Sunggyu raised his brows. "Don't be sad, Hye. I believe that you'll find a better one than him. Or maybe, you can think about Joonmyeon? He is handsome, rich and kind. Oh well, you shouldn't be with him, hmm. He's way too messy."

Yoonhye just chuckled at what he said. Sunggyu told her before that Joonmyeon is a messy person and doesn't clean his room. He went to his room once and Sunggyu even showed Yoonhye a picture of Joonmyeon's room.

"Rest well, child. You'll be having a long journey back to Busan tomorrow. Sleep tight." Sunggyu stood up from the bed and told Yoonhye, Yoonhye just nodded and replied, "you too, oppa."

The next day early in the morning, a truck had came to load all their things back to Busan. Myungsoo and Howon both wake up very early in the morning and help to carry the things onto the truck.

Yoonhye was standing beside the truck, watch as the both busy carrying things, when Sehun and Jongdae passed by. The two came out jogging early in the morning.

"Noona!" Sehun hugged Yoonhye tightly and greeted. Yoonhye chuckled and patted his back slightly. "Hello, Sehun. Hello, Jongdae."

"What time you'll be leaving later? Will I get some time to spend with you later on?" Sehun asked, as he let go of Yoonhye, leaving his own hyung beside who was clueless about everything that is happening.

"I don't think I have time." Yoonhye shook her head slightly. We'll be leaving after we finished loading the things." She replied.

The Jongdae who was silent beside there finally spoke. "You are moving away?" Yoonhye looked at him and hesitated for a while, and nodded. Is it that he hasn't read the letter that he doesn't know about her moving away? Well that was possible too as he had went out with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo yesterday to celebrate their graduation. He might be tired afterwards that he didn't open the letter.

"Don't you know about that, hyung? I thought that Joonmyeon hyung told you." Sehun replied. He turned and winked at Yoonhye then. This child, he's playing his role well.

"I really didn't know about that." Jongdae shrugged.

"Whatever. I wish you for the best in Busan, noona. Remember to call me when you're back here in Seoul. I'll tell you too when I go to Busan." Sehun grinned and told her.

"Of course." Yoonhye smiled and replied.

"Goodbye, noona. We'll be leaving first. It's really a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm glad to know you too, Hun."

"Bye noona! See you!" Sehun said, as he dragged Jongdae together with him and started jog away.

"You've never tell him that you're leaving?" Howon asked, standing beside Yoonhye. He was carrying a box with him.

Yoonhye shook her head slightly. "Actually I don't see any point that I need to tell him."

"But I thought that you are friends." Howon chuckled. "I thought that you'll tell him as you are really close to him."

"But I didn't." Yoonhye just smiled and replied. Howon shrugged and then carried the box to the truck. Yoonhye got bored watching them so she decided to visit the convenience store nearby and buy some drinks for them, who had been working hard.

"Kim Yoonhye!" She heard her name being called from behind. She turned around and found Kim Jongdae running to her. She frowned and as he's close enough with her, she asked, "What's wrong?"

"I…can I have a talk with you?" He asked. Yoonhye was surprised. She looked at him for a while, then replied, "I was just going to the convenience store to buy some things. Joining?"

"Let's go then." He told her. The both walked together side by side, without any words. Yoonhye bought both Howon and Myungsoo canned coffees, and for Sunggyu she bought him some sandwich and decided to put in the fridge later when she's back and also a salad for herself so that she can eat for the long journey to Busan. She also bought some sandwiches for her parents, Myungsoo and Howon, and also an isotonic drink for Jongdae.

"For you." Yoonhye held out the isotonic drink for Jongdae, when they're walking back from the convenience store.

"Thank you." Jongdae took over the drink, but didn't open it. "When did you know that you're going to move away?" He asked, out of all sudden.

"My parents had been planning about that months ago. I knew it before exams start." She said.

"I see." Jongdae nodded and replied. "You didn't tell me, that you are moving away."

"I don't tell many people. I thought that Sehun will be telling you." Yoonhye lied. The truth is, she had planned not to tell him from the start.

"Yoonhye." He called out, as he stopped in his track. That was the first time, he had ever called her name without adding the surname in front. Yoonhye stopped and looked at him.

"Can I…hug you? Just a farewell hug, not too much." He spoke, looking into her eyes sincerely. Yoonhye looked at him a while more and smiled. "Sure." With that, Jongdae approached her and pull her into his embrace, just like the last Christmas, when they share their first hug under the Christmas tree.

"Thank you, and goodbye, Kim Yoonhye." He told her softly beside her ears. She could feel his warm breathing beside her ears. The hug was indeed a long hug. Long enough that Yoonhye couldn't even believe that he would hug her for so long. Before he let go of her, she felt a soft kiss landed on her forehead.

Yoonhye was dumbfounded. She doesn't even know what to do, or what to respond.

"A goodbye kiss, perhaps." Jongdae told her, as he saw her expression. "Or, maybe you prefer it on your lips?" He chuckled. Yoonhye's face turned even red after he said that.

"I see, a goodbye kiss." She said, as she calmed down herself.

"Will we be meeting again?" Jongdae spoke silently. Yoonhye looked away, and said, "I don't know."

"We will, isn't it?" He asked. Yoonhye doesn't know how to answer his question. He seemed much more different than the usual him. Much more…friendlier.

Yoonhye looked back to him, and found that he was looking at her. His eyes, that always make her drown. Unknowingly, she neared him, and tiptoed to peck on his lips. "That, is a goodbye kiss. Goodbye, Kim Jongdae." She told him, and ran away.

This time, it was Jongdae's turn to become dumbfounded. He stood there for a while, trying to sort out what had happened, and only realized, that he was being kissed. He touched his lips, and smiled as thinking back what had happened earlier.

Actually back then, he was planning to kiss her lips, or cheeks, instead of forehead, but he's scared that things will become awkward between them, so he just left it on her forehead. But now, he was the one who's being kissed.

_______

A/N:

And now, we have one more chapter to go. Well after writing the last part of this chapter, I changed my ending plot again lol. I'll tell you what is the original ending plot in next chapter.

I forgot to say this last time anyway. Ka-CHING is such a lit. I actually was hesitating if I should buy it lol. It's kind of expensive for me.

Anyway, I had finished writing the whole story! Just wait till it's all fully published and I'll stay here for a few days, then leave here :) I'll still come back time to time.

Actually I've been thinking about the 92.1FM plan that I have. I really love that plan and didn't want to give up on it, so maybe I'll be here again one day just to update 92.1FM.

I like the ending…quite much. I don't know what you think about it but for me sometimes I am thinking that is it that their story is ending too fast? Or should I write some mini theatres just like how I did in 'Fate'? Or maybe special chapters lol.

From all Chen X Yoonhye series that I've wrote, this one and 'I should've live you like I'm gonna lose you' is my favorite. I really love both of these stories.

Also, I'm gonna do a short promotion for a bias group of mine, Lovelyz. Please check this group of lovely girls out! Their new song 'Now, Us' is nice. I've been replaying it for a lot of times. Check them out :) they are Infinite's hoobae anyways

Lovelyz's new song:

Thank you for reading.

- Jocelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

EXO Diary By Net

Fanfiction

8K 166 14
26.5K 544 42
Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in exo inagines
205K 7.6K 48
" living with you wasn't that bad after all " highest ranking park jihoon #1 wannaone #2 lee daehwi #3 lainguanlin #3
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps