Our Last Secret

By Justwriters

Sequel to Dirty Little Secret: Must read Dirty Little Secret first Pushed to his limits, Owen is left out on... More

Our Last Secret.
Chapter Two
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Epilogue

chapter fourteen

1.4K 38 1
By Justwriters

Once there I head inside and up to my room to pack a few things. I made sure I had everything packed into my car before I shouted to my parents where I would be before I walked out to the car and drove back to Lani's. When I'm back at Lani's I knock on the door.

"I'm going, mum!" I heard Lani shout before she opened the door and grinned at me.

"Ready Lani-bear?" I ask.

"Of course." Her fingers slipped through mine as she skipped down to the car. "I can't wait. This is going to be so cool."

I chuckle. "A little like camping." I smile. "I have a blow up air mattress, sheets, blankets and pillows."

"Great. I wanted to go camping but can't because of-" she gestured to her stomach. "This will be fun!"

"It will," I said, opening her door for her. She gets in and puts her bags in the back. I get in the driver’s seat and drive to our new home.

"Ladies first," I said when we opened the front door to our home. She grinned and skipped inside. I carry some of our things in and put them down. Then I go grab the rest and lock the car. "You alright?" I asked her as she walked around, her eyebrows furrowed. "Lani-bear, what's wrong?" I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Which room should we sleep in?"

"That's what you're worried about?" I chuckled and squeezed her lightly.

"How about our room?" she suggests.

"Sure." I smile and kiss her cheek. "Why did you even think of sleeping in another room?" I asked her as we headed upstairs. "By the way, I brought some breakfast stuff for us in the morning."

She smiles. "Good." she says, "Well, we'll be sleeping in our room all the time."

"So you wanted to.. sleep in the living room?" I asked as I carried our stuff upstairs.

She laughs. "I don’t care where we sleep."

I chuckled. "Well, I fancy sleeping in our bedroom tonight. Make it official," I said. "Right, this might take a while so you might want to, I don't know, entertain yourself or something."

"I'll help." she smiles.

"Lani-bear.." I didn't want to her to have to keep bending down to do anything.

"You can't bubble wrap me forever, Owen," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Lani, please..." With a grunt she sat down against the wall and pulled her legs up. I sigh and go sit next to her. "Lani-bear, I didn’t mean to make you upset."

"Its fine, whatever," she shrugged and looked at the stuff we had to unpack.

"No, we're going to talk about it. No keeping anything from each other, remember?"

"What do you want me to say?" she said, looking at me. "I told you I don't want to be bubble wrapped, but yet you still do."

"I'm sorry, but I worry about you!"

"I know you do. I worry as well, Owen," she said softly, moving so she was on her knees next to me. "But I "have" to do some things, otherwise I'll go mad!"

"Okay, but not too much.”

Her fingers softly trailed over my jaw as she turned my head so I looked at her. "I'm not going to push myself to do something when it clearly isn't any good for me, Owen. Okay?" I nodded. "Good."

I kiss her cheek. "I'll get the air mattress set up." I get up and get it out of the box. I then plug it in and it inflates.

Lani watched me before getting the blankets out and setting them up. "I hope it doesn't deflate," she said thoughtfully as she looked at the air mattress.

"It won’t Lani-bear." I reassure her. I watched her as she walked towards me with a sly smile on her face. "What are you doing?" I asked, raising my eyebrows slowly. She giggles and bites her lip. "Lani-bear?" She tiptoed in front of me and looked at me through her lashes. My eyes flicked between hers, unsure of what she was going to do. I watch her; she could really do just about anything. She grinned and pushed me backwards, making me grunt as I landed on the air mattress. She crawls on top of me and sits on my lap.

"Hm, still reckon it will hold?" she said teasingly.

I chuckle. "I think so." I put my hands on her hips and pull her so that she's sitting on my abs instead of my lap, but she doesn't seem to like that.

"What are you doing?" she asked, raising her eyebrows and moving back to her original spot.

I groan. "You moving around is killing me Lani-bear..."

"Hm." She leant forward and brushed her lips softly against mine. Waiting for me to break and kiss her back. I immediately kiss her back - hard. I felt her grin against my lips as she pulled herself closer to me. I kiss her more deeply and pull her as close as I can.

Her hands slowly pushed up my top. "Take it off," she murmured against my lips. I did as she said and threw it to the other side of the room. I sit up a bit and pull hers off, all with her bra and throw those across the room as well. I move so that she's under me and I start kissing her neck and down. She groaned and tangled her fingers in my hair.

Her fingers trailed down my chest to my jeans. "Do I have to ask?" she said, raising her eyebrow and smirking.

I laugh. "You can take them off if you want." She unbuttoned them and slowly pulled them down, her eyes never leaving mine. Once they are at my ankles I kick the off and keep my weight on my arms so I don't crush her.

"Your turn," I said, raising my eyes to hers. She smirked and guided one of my hands to her stomach. I run my fingers along her stomach and then unbutton the shorts that she is wearing. I pull them off and throw them across the room. A smile made its way onto my face as she pulled me towards her, kissing me softly. I kissed her back and made sure there was no room between us. We shed the rest of our clothes and make love.

The sound of one of our phones made Lani lift her head from my chest and sigh.

"Which parent do you think it is?" she asked, leaning on her arm and watching me as I got up to find our phones.

"Not sure." I tell her as I find our phones.

I pulled hers out and chucked it to her. "It's Jake," she said, opening. "Hey, what's up?" I hear mumbles but that's it. "We're staying at our place tonight," she said. "Sure, if you guys want." Lani lifted her gaze to mine. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind." My guess is that they are coming over. I smiled at her and decided I should get dressed if they were coming over. Lani told him the address and put her phone down. "They won't be here for another hour," she said, putting her hand on mine before I pulled my clothes on. She pulls me over to her, making me drop my clothes.

I raised my eyebrow and made sure I wasn't laying on her. "Not letting me get dressed?" I asked.

"Not yet." She grins. I chuckled as she pulled the cover over us, giving us something to do for the next hour. 

Lani groaned and pulled me against her. "Maybe I should have said an hour and half," she said, sighing.

I laugh. "Come on Lani-bear, get dressed." I get up and pull my clothes on. "I'll go get the door."

She grumbled under her breath as she pulled her clothes on. I chuckled and walked downstairs. "Hey, guys," I said as I opened the door.

"Hey." Jake smiles and so does Sam.

"Please tell me you guys haven't done it before we got here," Jake said, rolling his eyes and looking at my mismatched buttons.

"Oh shut up!" I laugh.

Sam grinned at me as she skipped upstairs. "Make sure you're dressed, I'm coming in!" she shouted as she walked along the hall to mine and Lani's bedroom.

"She seems much happier." I say.

"Much happier?" Jake looked at me, finally managing to drag his eyes away from his girlfriend.

"Yeah, Sam was upset earlier." I remind him. Hell he doesn’t even know what I said, he was too busy staring at Sam's ass.

"What?" Jake asked when I punched his arm.

"You're not even listening to me!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry!"

"You were staring at her ass, weren't you?" I grin. Jake stuttered as he whipped his head back around and pushed open my new bedroom door. "Sam, Jake was staring at your ass," I said, laughing as Jake shot me a surprised glare.

Sam rolls her eyes but smiles. "He always does." She hits the back of his head.

Jake muttered under his breath as he rubbed the back of his head. "Not my fault she has a nice ass," he grinned at Sam as she diverted her gaze and blushed. I laugh and wrap my arms around Lani's waist, from behind and rest my head on her shoulder.

Lani's fingers slipped through mine. "It's funny watching them bicker," she murmured, her eyes going back and forth between the duo.

"I have to agree." I smile.

"I wonder when he'll propose to her," she said thoughtfully. I looked at her in surprise.

"You think he'll propose to her?"

"He loves her a lot, it’s obvious." I smiled and kissed her cheek before looking over at Jake, who was frowning at Sam.

"I think we missed something." Lani whispers to me.

"I think we did," I agreed, watching the pair as they frowned at each other. "What happened do you think?" I asked Lani quietly, not wanting to interrupt the couple.

"I'm not sure.." We turn to face Jake and Sam.

Neither of them say anything, Sam sighed and dropped her crossed arms while Jake dropped his frown and ran his hand through his hair. "Are you two okay?" Lani asked.

"I don’t know." one of them says.

I blinked and looked at Lani, who had a confused look on her face. "I'll be right back," she said softly, taking Sam's arm and leading them out the room.

"Jake? What’s going on?" I ask.

Jake was staring at the door that had just closed. "I don't even know."

"What do you mean?" I asked, walking over to him and raising my eyebrow. "What did you two talk about that suddenly made you two annoyed with each other?" He doesn’t answer. "Jake?"

"Lani thinks I'm going to propose to Sam?" he asked, looking at me.

"Well, yeah. She thinks you guys are so loved up that you will eventually."

"Oh."

"What's wrong?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing. "You looked a little freaked out."

"I am." he says.

"Why?" I looked at him.

"I'm not ready for that. I just found out recently that my girlfriend, the girl I love is pregnant with my baby."

I chuckled. "Just because Lani said it, Jake, doesn't mean you have to do it!" I said, punching his arm lightly.

"I know, but still."

I rolled my eyes. "Jake, I proposed to Lani because I wanted to. Just because someone said that you might, doesn't mean you have to."

"I know." he glares at me.

I held my hands up. "Don't give me that look, I'm just telling you so you don't freak out and cause arguments with Sammy."

"I'm going to go talk to her." he says.

"Go ahead. Don't break anything."

"There isn't anything here to break," he said, giving me a confused look. He leaves the room and goes to find the girls. I ran my hand through my hair and waited for Lani to come back in. I sat down on the air mattress; was Sam and Jake stayed with us tonight? Or were they going to go home? I'll have to ask Lani about that.

Lani skipped into the room with a smile on her face. "Hey," she said, pushing me back lightly and sitting on my lap.

"Hi." I grin. "What’s up?" She didn't say anything, just kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around her and leant my forehead against hers. "I love you Lani-bear."

"I love you too." Her fingers ran through my hair. "I hope they're okay," she murmured.

"Me, too," I said softly, not wanting to talk about a whisper to break the peaceful silence. She leans into me and rests her head on my chest. Lani linked her fingers through mine and gently pushed me backwards. She stays where she is, laying on me. I kissed her forehead and pulled her against me. The sound of someone clearing their throat made me open my eyes and look over at the door. Jake and Sam.

They raised their eyebrows at us and smirked. "Are we interrupting something?"

"It’s a little creepy how they mimicked each other’s movements like that," Lani whispered to me.

I chuckle. "I know Lani-bear and no you aren’t." I tell them.

Sam bounced down on the air mattress and grinned at us. "So, what do you guys want to do?"

"I'm up for anything." Lani says. Sam pursed her lips and flicked Lani's forehead. "What was that for?" Lani said, narrowing her eyes at Sam. Sam laughs. "What'd I do?" Lani asks.

"Nothing." Sam grinned. "Well, there's not much we can do," she said, her hand trailing along her stomach.

"That’s true." Lani says looking down at her belly. I met Jake's gaze, a grin spread across his face as he looked at Sam. I rolled my eyes and chuckled before laying back down, getting comfortable. Lani curls into my side.

"Why do I have a feeling those two aren't going to do anything?" Sam said, looking at Jake and sighing.

"Well, Owen will do anything Lani wants him to." Jake says.

"That's true," Sam said thoughtfully.

"Hey." I lifted the pillow out from under my head and hit Sam with it lightly. "You make me sound like a dog."

"Well you kinda are." they all laugh.

I squeezed Lani's sides lightly. "Excuse me, are you agreeing with them?" I asked, a small frown making its way onto my face.

She kisses me. "Never."

I kissed her back, not letting her move away from me. "We are still in the room, you know," Sam said, clearing her throat when Lani ran her hand through my hair to deepen the kiss.

Lani blushes and I chuckle. "Don't be embarrassed Lani-bear."

Sam stood up and clapped her hands together. "Right. I know it’s late but I fancy food. You guys in?" Lani immediately jumps up.

I chuckled. "I think Lani is hungry," I teased, getting up as well and slipping my arm around her waist.

"Yup!" She giggles.

"What should we get?" Sam asked, leaning against Jake as she ran her hand through her hair.

"I don't know." I leant my head on the back of Lani's head and kissed the back of her neck. She smiles and leans back into me.

"Can you two keep your hands off each other for one minute?" Sam asked, raising her eyebrow and chuckling. I shrugged and grinned at her as I pulled Lani tighter against me.

"Guess that's a no." We all laugh and Jake pulls Sam close.

I kissed the side of Lani's head and rested my chin on her shoulder. "Okay. Are we ordering in or going out?" I asked, looking between everyone.

"Let’s order." Lani and Sam say at the same time

I raised my eyebrow at Jake and chuckled. "Ordering it is. What do you ladies want?" Jake asked, running his hand through his hair and pulling his phone out. Lani looks at Sam. "Chinese food it is," Jake said, putting his phone to his ear and placing our orders once we told him. Lani leans into me and I tighten my arms around her waist. "He said it'll be here in half an hour," Jake told us, flopping down onto the air mattress. I cocked my head to the side as I looked at him. "What?"

"You deflate it, you can blow it back up without the pump," I tell him.

"I won't deflate it!"

Lani giggled and wrapped her arms around me. "You probably will."

"Are you calling me fat?" he asked, looking at Lani in surprise.

"No." She says.

I snorted and nudged his side with my foot. "You do eat a lot of junk food."

"Do you think I'm fat?" he asked Sam, a pout on his face.

"Trust me baby, you're not fat."

Jake grinned then poked his tongue out at Lani. "You're so childish," Lani said, laughing.

Jake grins. "I'm not me if I’m not a little childish."

Sam nodded her head in agreement and sat down next to him. "I wouldn't want him any other way," she said quietly before kissing him. I scrunched up my nose and covered Lani's eyes, making her laugh. Lani crawls onto my lap and wraps her arms around me, resting her head on my chest.

I squeezed her lightly and looked at Jake when the doorbell rang. "You go get it," I said to him, grinning.

"It’s your house."

"You ordered," I shot back, rolling my eyes and pulling Lani closer to me. "Plus, Lani's on my lap and my guess is that she'll be mad if I move."

Lani's head whipped around to look at me. "Don't drag me into this!" she whispered to me.

"Do you want to go get the food?" I asked her, smiling.

"No." she says. "I want to stay where I am."

Sam chuckled and looked at her boyfriend. "Looks like you're getting the door."

"Why are you all abusing me?" he grumbled as he got up and exited the room.

"Such a big baby." Sam laughs more and goes with him.

Lani pushed herself back so I was laying down with her on top. "I love you," she said quietly, brushing her fingers lightly across my cheek.

"You, too, Lani-bear, always," I murmured, pulling her chin down so I could kiss her. She kisses me back and keeps our kiss soft.

"I can't believe we were gone for five minutes and he's already trying to get her into bed," Jake said, making me and Lani pull apart, and he sighed.

Lani sits up. "What’s wrong Jake?" she asks.

Sam snorted and set the bags down. "He's not getting any, he's jealous."

I choked on the drink I had just sipped. "He's not getting any?" I said, staring at her with wide eyes. Jake shakes his head at me and doesn’t say anything.

Sam grinned at me then looked at Jake. "Just teasing, baby," she said, wrapping her arm around him.

He pulls her completely against him. "Damn you're good." he mumbles.

I chuckled and covered Lani's eyes as the couple started kissing. "Are you going to do that every time?" she asked, leaning back against me.

"Maybe." I grin.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Okay, let's eat. Jake, stop kissing Sam. Sam stop teasing Jake about not getting any. I'm hungry." Sam blushes a bit and started getting the food out. I shook my head at the girl sitting on my lap. I knew I wouldn't be able to live without her if she left me again. Lani stays on my lap and moves a bit as she grabs some food. With a quiet groan, I pulled her closer to me. She smirked over her shoulder at me before eating her food. God she's going to kill me one day, but I know she didn’t do that on purpose.

Lani shifted as she leant back against me. "Just think," she murmured quietly to me. "You'll have to wait until they're gone." I bury my head in the crook of her neck. Damn, I really can’t take her teasing... I felt her laugh, make me squeeze her to me and sigh. She grabs one of my hands and places it on her belly and then puts her hand on top of mine. I smiled against her neck. Our third baby, I still couldn't believe it. She runs her fingers over mine and I just know that she’s smiling.

"I feel like I'm intruding on a private moment," I heard Jake whisper to Sam as they looked at me and Lani.

"You aren’t." Lani reassures him.

He blinked and smiled before pulling something out of his bag; a camera. "Okay, I know this is sappy, but I thought I could get a picture of all of us together," he said, waving the camera.

"That's a good idea," Lani said, grinning over at our best friend.

I kiss Lani's cheek. "You always have a camera with you, don’t you?"

He nods. "What can I say? I love taking pictures." He stood up and placed his camera on the window ledge. "Come on, people, huddle up!" Lani shot up and grinned at me when I gave her a startled look. She grabs my hand and pulls me over to her. "Countdown starts in five seconds," Jake told us, pulling Sam against him. "Ready?" I wrap my arm around Lani and smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 51.6K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
633K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
410K 13.9K 50
#2 in triangle #3 in charming #10 in past #20 in dominating #47 in arrogant (Highest rankings) "I love you!" I said in desperation. "Really?" He...
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...