The Dragon Kings Daughter (Bo...

By Mizuki259

COMPLETED "It was a quite night. The full moons light passed though the water and shined though my window, li... More

Please Note...
Kaiyō Sukuna Character File
Chapter 1- A Peaceful Night
Chapter 2-The White Kitsune
Chapter 3-The Surface
Chapter 4- A Mysterious Girl Named Nanami
Chapter 5- Directions
Chapter 6- An Offer
Chapter 7- Life as a Familure
Chapter 8- A Broken Contract
Chapter 9- Tomoe
Chapter 10- A New Familiar
Chapter 11- Lord Otohiko
Chapter 12- Morning
Chapter 13- Familiars With Out a Master
Chapter 14- The New Land Kami Part 1
Chapter 15- The New Land Kami Part 2
Chapter 16- First Day On The Job
Chapter 17- New Home
Chapter 18- The Fox, The Demon Hag and the Kami
Chapter 19- One Condition
Chapter 20- School
Chapter 21- Tengu
Chapter 22- Princess Himemiko
Chapter 23- Love Between Two Diffirent Species
Chapter 24- Kotaro Irashima
Chapter 25- Blue Butterflies
Chapter 26- White Snake
A/N : Hold
Chapter 27- Kidnapped
Chapter 28- Yonomori Shrine
Chapter 29- Saved
Chapter 30- Thunder and Lighting
Chapter 31- Shrunk!
Chapter 32- What happend?
Chapter 33- Back to Normal, Almost
Chapter 34- Mizuki Returns
Chapter 35- Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Whimey
Chapter 36- Studying
Chapter 37- Aquarium
Chapter 39- Home Sweet Home
A/N : Sequal
A/N : Sequals Up!
A/N: Thanks!

Chapter 38- Father!?

4.1K 120 10
By Mizuki259

Its no use I know my love for him will just keep getting bigger.

-Timeskip-

-Kaiyōs POV-

After what happened yesterday Nanami has been, well, a mess. Her brain is like sludge.
"At least eat a bit of rice." Ami insisted.
"Listen to her. You scarcely ate anything this morning. I even made your lunch today so there no mushrooms. You look like you might pass out." I said.
"I'm fine, I'm just not hungry."
"Kaiyōs right. You need to eat. If your fasting the timing is inappropriate." Tomoe approached me from behind and gently touched my head making my heart flutter.
"Just stop. It won't work. She's still getting over you being rejected by you so you getting mad at her is just making it worse." Ami explained.
"I didn't reject her. Kaiyō and I have been in a relationship for a while now." Tomoe stated plainly.
"What!" Ami and Kei, Nanamis other friend, exclaimed. I sighed. Ever since Nanami found out Tomoe hasn't wasted any moment telling everyone I'm his. It's a yokai thing.

"Bare in mind that If you won't feed yourself, you leave no choice. I'm gonna have to pry your mouth open and force feed you!" Tomoe grabbed the chopsticks and picked up some vegetables. He reached out to her mouth but stopped. He completely forgot about the sacred words Nanami used. Tomoe can't touch her. Tomoe sighed and lowered his hand, giving me the chopsticks.

"I'm sorry Nanami and I know this is hard, but I'm your friend and I'm here for you! I'm dying to take you to the beach. We'll have so much fun you'll forget everything that has happened."
"K! When?" Nanami agreed.
"How about Saturday!"
"Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun but do either of you have swim suits?" Keri pointed out.
"Ahh, No."

The ocean. One touch of the water and I'm back to square one. Am I ready to go back home so soon?

-Timeskip-

"I'm here to see Kaiyō!" Mizuki announced as he entered the room.
"Best to stay outside for this." I gently pushed him out again.
"Are you kidding! What do you mean I can't go!?"
"I mean you can go to the ocean!"
"But why not? Ami went out of her way to plan this for me." Nanami whined.
"It is filled with yokai and other creatures we will not mention. If you where human it would be a completely different story but you are a land god and I cannot risk something terrible happening." Tomoe insisted. "Also, Neither I nor Kaiyō cannot go into the ocean to protect you."
"I'll be fine. My friends will be there with me."
"Your friends are human. They won't be able to stand up to yokai."
"No they can't but I could always use a day at the beach." Mizuki offered.
"Really!" Nanamis eyes lit up. Tomoe grumbled. In this case I think he would of preferred Kurama over Mizuki.

-Timeskip-

"We're here!"
"You've got to be kidding right! Who invited those two!" Kei pointed at the two yokai standing behind me. "We can have you guys hanging around us. It looks like we're with you. No one will come cruising for us!"
"Which cruise line?" Tomoe asked confused.
"It's a figure of speech." I explained as I claimed a set of beach chairs and a umbrella.
"We're gonna go get changed." Nanami said and hurried off to the toilets to change with Ami and Kei.
"Okay!" Tomoe flinched at my words. He obviously doesn't want them to wonder off by themselves. "They'll be fine!" I ensured him as I sat on a beach chair. I was wearing my ocean blue bikini underneath my white singlet and denim shorts. I didn't plan to go swimming but I just decided to wear it just in case.

"Why are you reading that? And in public." I pointed to Tomoes book tittled the distribution of yokai power. "You do realise that we are surrounded by humans."
"Humans won't notice anyway." Tomoe stated with out looking up. I shrugged, agreeing with what he said.
"What are you doing here Tomoe, besides lurking." Mizuki asked.
"We could ask you the same thing." I shot back.
"We both know why neither of you can go in to the water." Mizuki smirked at me and looked back at the shore. "Girls are so shameless aren't they? They walk around in practically nothing. At this rate even human men will turn into beastly yokai."
"Is this the years when a females ankles is the best thing a boy would see?" I teased. "Things change over time. Time to learn that." Mizuki smirked.

"So up your alright with taking of your singlet then." I flinched.
"Not while your acting like that ya perv!"
"To be honest I'm surprised that both of you came. And yes that does mean I know why you, Tomoe, can't go into the ocean. It's the reason why Kaiyōs here in the first place." Tomoe snapped out of his trance and looked wide eyed and Mizuki who just chuckled. "Let me be frank. I hate you Tomoe, but will play nice for the girls sake."
"I'm right here ya know?" I waved at Mizuki.

"Nanami wait for me! I want to come swimming to!" Mizuki suddenly jumped to his feet and started to take of his top.
"Come on then!" Nanami ran up towards us. "This beach has such pretty shells. See?"
"Yes. They are." Tomoe said plainly.
"I think their beautiful. Tell you what. Take one home and I'll show you how to make a necklace."
"Really?" Nanami asked and I nodded. "Thank you."
"Well, let's go! Tomoe said he hates anything to do with the ocean."
"He does?" Mizuki put his hand on Nanamis shoulder and turned her around, walking her towards the water. I noticed Tomoe glare at Mizuki.
"Don't get to worked up. He's a snake. Get used to it."
"Doesn't mean I have to like him." Tomoe said and went back to his book.
"True." I agreed and picked up my book. It was called A study in scarlet by Sir Arther Connan Doyal. It was the first book in the series and about a consulting detective named Sherlock Holmes and his friend John Watson who is or was an army doctor.
I was just getting to the climax when Mizuki showed up again.

"There's just something disturbing about how sea water feels. Ever notice that?" Mizuki dried his hair and smiled at Tomoe who was still not over the whole touching her thing. "Goodness what has happened to you Tomoe? Your face is more furrier then I remember."
"Tomoe! It's Ami and Nanami!" Keri yelled running towards us. I panicked and ran towards the shore. Nanami knelt on the ground coughing up water.
"What happened? Nanami!" Tomoe yelled.
"It Ami. I lost her. I swam down but couldn't find her. She can swim she could be drowning. Please Tomoe I need your help!" I was stumped. Ami is a good friend to Nanami but if Tomoe so much as touches the water...
"Leave it to me." Tomoe walked towards the water and stepped into it. This can't be happening.

"Tomoe please! Let's think about this!" I cried out.
"Nanami has asked for my help in her time of need. It cannot be helped." With that he teleported. My father would be here in no time at all. I would be back at home which isn't so bad but Tomoe...will die. My eyes started well up with tears. This can't be happening.
"Kaiyō?" Mizuki approached me and placed his hand on the shoulder. I turned around and cried into his shirt. Mizuki wrapped me into a hug, trying to comfort me.

A cough broke off our hug. I turned around to see Ami in Tomoes arms. He placed her on the sand.
"Tomoe! You basted. What where you thinking!" I cried as I brought him in for a hug.
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. Please." He hugged me back and lightly kissed me on the lips as a green barrier surrounded us.

"Isn't that sweet. The fox has a girl. Better say goodbye." My fathers voice boomed as he came up from under the water. "So nice of you to drop by the ocean for a visit. Here you are right when I started to give up on ever finding you." I looked around to see everyone except for Tomoe, Nanami, Mizuki and I had fallen asleep. "I've been waiting a life time for you to join me for a swim Tomoe."
"Who are you!?" Nanami asked still in shock.
"I am he dragon king. Ruler of the sea. Do yourselves a favour a try to remember that."
I nuzzled into Tomoes chest trying to hide from my father. Tomoe still had his back turned away from my father.
"Sorry but I'm going to have to ask the spectators to stay out of this. I'm here to collect a dept from an old friend." As he spoke a giant white lived oyster surfaced. I flinched. White lipped oysters are to most painful ways to die as you slowly get fed on alive.

"A dept? I only wish I knew what that meant?" Tomoe teased as he turned around but kept me behind him. He gripped my wrist in terror. He might look unshaken but in reality he was terrified. Tomoe knew about white lipped oysters and how painful they are to die in.

Suddenly, he white tentacles of the anemone shot out and grabbed Tomoe. Reacting quickly, Tomoe pushed me out of the way as he was lifted into the air.
"Tomoe!" I yelled and instinctively reached out for his hand.

"Allow me to remind you. Exactly 526 years , 208 days ago at eighteen minutes and
forty-one seconds past two am, a yokai fox named Tomoe attacked and wiped out seven dragons, three sharks, five rays and one sea slug platoon at the north gate of my place. He then destroyed the north gate and surrounding buildings and finally attacked my daughter, stole my right eye and fled with my daughter strung over his shoulder like a common rag doll! You are that fox Tomoe and the time has come to pay it back and if you will not give it to me than I have no problem taking it from you. Giant white lipped oyster!"

He oyster open up its mouth and the anemone placed Tomoe inside. My father laughed.
"You will slowly turn into sustenance for the oyster till there is nothing left but a giant king sized pearl. Now I might consider make it your death more painless if you tell me where my daughter is."
"I'm right here!" I announce. My father freezed in shock and slowly looks at me.
"Kaiyō? Your alive!" Tears filled my eyes as ran towards him. He embraced me with a warm hug. I never realised how much I missed him.
"Of course I am." I mumble.

"I though that darn fox killed you."
"He did the exact opposite." My father let go of me and looked at me.
"What do you mean?"
"I...Well I...I love him!" I stuttered and my father froze.
"No you don't. Your being delusional."
"No I'm not! Please Father! I'm begging you don kill him please!"
"You've been the foxes prisoner for five-hundred and twenty- six years. How can I believe that you haven't been brainwashed or you haven't fallen victim to stockholm syndrome."
"I haven't been his prisoner! After he got to the surface he let me go and I wandered into a town. I became a familiar to Mikage. Tomoe later became a familiar for Mikage and we slowly developed feelings for each other. You have to believe me!" I didn't tell him about the time traveling Nanami and Mizuki.
"Even if that is true, you never came back to us. We though you where dead!"
"I know and I'm sorry! I just spent my whole life wanting to get to the surface I took my chance. I didn't think of your or mother."

"Very well then. Let's go!" My father grabbed my arm and dragged me into the water. I turned around to look at Nanami and Mizuki.
"I'll miss you guys!" I smiled at them as I was pulled under water towards the palace. I doubt I would ever see them again.

🌊~

Well Today was amazing. My birds first egg hatched! She layed four in total so hope fully everything goes well.

Thanks for reading!

Mizuki259
(2105 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.5K 21
You, (Y/n), are a (your animal of choice) yokai living near a village. But the peace ends when a band of evil yokai raid the town. Somehow, you manag...
12.5K 371 25
He hugged me from behind "You make loving me seem easy, Y/N" his voice a mere whisper. "Let go, Gumi" my voice faltered. Their marriage wasn't out of...
63.5K 1.5K 42
nanami is the landgoddes of mikage shrine. she's in love with her fox familiar tomoe. but she's human and he is yokai, love between those species is...
153K 4.3K 32
~•~COMPLETED~•~ ~•~Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss Fanfiction~•~ ~•~Mizuki x Reader~•~ ~•~Tomoe x Reader~•~ ~•~Kurama x Reader~•~ ~•~Sneak Peek~•~ Where...