Slytherin Prince & Gryffindor...

By BiancaEvans2

It has been a year since the downfall of Voldemort by the hands of Harry Potter. Hermione had returned to Hog... More

Marriage Law?
My Future Husband?
My Future Wife?
Dinner with Future In-Laws
George Finds Out
Dinner at the Burrow
Moving in Together
Truth and Azkaban
The Decision Made
Search for the Grangers
Potter Wedding
Found the Grangers
Wedding Day Surprises
Reception at the Manor
Honeymoon on Private Island
Return Home and Pregnancy's?
The Announcement
Nursery and Dream
Genders and Baby Shower
Multiple Births
Rose's Third Birthday
More Babies
Epilogue

Rumors and Shopping

834 14 3
By BiancaEvans2

It is now the tenth of July and nothing much has happened since the creation of the marriage law. Some couples are married already and some have given up their magic. Everyone in the Weasley clan including Harry and Hermione have been planning their weddings or have moved in with their partners. Ginny and Harry now leave in Grimmauld place with Kreacher. Ron has yet to propose or even move in with Susan. Now the girls (Molly, Susan, Angelina, Aubrey, Parvati, Padma, their mothers, Hermione, Luna, Ginny and Narcissa) are going dress shopping while the boys (Harry, Blaise, Lucius, Arthur, George, Percy, Draco, Xenophilius and Theo)hang out at Malfoy Manor. Ron had been invited, but choose not to come.

Draco's POV

"So Theo who did you get paired with?" Blaise asks. We were all sitting in the living room with a butter beer or fire whisky. Ever since the war added the Manor had changed a lot and now feels more like a home then a prison.

"Pansy, but she is cheating on me with someone or someones" Theo replies taking a sip of his fire whisky. "I don't know how we got paired together, we have nothing in common and she sleeps with everyone" he tells us.

"Sorry about your partner mate" I say placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Any idea who she's doing it with?" Harry asks.

"Yes, I could have sworn I see red hair on her bed" Theo states.

"Do you think it was Ron's hair?" Blaise asks.

"My son does not cheat" Mr Weasley states and Percy nods his head in agreement.

"You gotta admit Dad, Ron has exactly being himself since the marriage law appeared and he wasn't paired with Hermione" George states.

"He has a point Mr Weasley, I've none Ron for years and he has never acted like this before" Harry states. "Not mention he always had a short temper and it's only been shorter since the law was past" he adds.

"I agree with Potter, I may not know Weasel  will but not even I have seen him act this way not even towards me" I state.

"That's not even the worse of it" Theo states.

"Want could be worse?" Father asks him.

"I think Pansy maybe pregnant, she has been sick the last few days and we haven't done it. So the baby isn't mine" Theo explains. "I'm going to the ministry tomorrow to report her instead of going to work. It's when she usually has a guy over, so they'd catch her red handed and she along with the guy will be sent to Azkaban" he states.

"But what happens if she is pregnant?" Blaise asks.

"She'll be held in a special cell until the baby is born and then there will be a paternity test done to see who is the father. If it isn't the one she is caught with, then they'll bring him in and give him a trail. The baby will then be adopted by one of the parents family or sent to an orphanage" Percy explains.

"I know Pansy's parents are disappointed in her and know they'd take the baby if no one else would" Theo states. We all fell silent as we drunk our drinks. I thought about want Hermione is doing right now and if she had found the dress yet. Father had already taken me to get measured for my three piece suit that is a dark blue and grey.

(Madame Malkin's) Hermione's POV

"I had the whole place booked out for the day just for us" Narcissa tells us as we reached Madame Malkin's. As I entered the store I noticed it had been taken over by wedding and brides maid dresses. Draco and I had decided on a blue/grey colour scheme for the wedding. We were still deciding the guest list, cake, food and decoration. Narcissa talked me into having the reception at Malfoy Manor and we are having the actual wedding at the Burrow like the other couples.

"Why don't we split up and search then met in the dressing room" Molly suggests. We all agree and she takes Ginny, while I went with Narcissa & the other girls went with their mothers. I decided to search for my bridesmaid dresses first. Ginny is my maid of honour and Luna is hers, then Susan is Luna's and I am hers.

"So you wanted light blue dresses for your bridal party right?" Narcissa asks.

"Yes, like a sky blue" I tell her as I looked at the racks. "But I want Ginny's to be different to the the rest of the bridal party" I state. "They need to be simple though, nothing to fancy" I explain.

"Like this?" Narcissa asks holding up a strapless sky blue dress.

"That'd be perfect for Ginny and this will be perfect for the bridesmaids" I tell her smiling holding up another dress.

"Now all we need are the accessories and your dress" Narcissa states smiling. We handed the dresses we'd picked to a clerk that is helping us. "Do you have any white wedding dresses with blue on it?" Narcissa asks her.

"Yes, I think I have the perfect one for Miss Granger in the back. If you go to the change rooms I'll bring it to you" she answers smiling. Narcissa then takes the other dresses and leads me to the dressing room.

"Oh there you are Hermione, what do you think?" Ginny asks wearing her wedding dress.

"It looks amazing Ginny" I tell her smiling.

"There is a pink dress for you to try on, as well as two yellow ones and creamy one" she tells me pointing to a dressing room.

"Great, I have a blue one for you to try on and also an other blue for Susan, Parvati, Padma & Luna to try on" I tell her smiling. I just finished trying on my bridesmaid dresses and seen the others choose their wedding dress. As the clerk returned with a garment bag.

"Sorry, I had to find your size and it is the last one in stock" she tells me as she gives it to me. But before I can take Narcissa grabs it and flicks her wand at the mirrors in the change room. She told me I can't see the dress until my wedding day as it is a tradition in the Malfoy family. I agreed with her and Molly blind folded me as they helped me into the dress.

Molly then guided me out to the view room to show everyone else who gasped. "That's the one for you Hermione" Ginny exclaims.

"How does it feel?" Mrs Patil asks.

I give a little twirl and feel the soft fabric it felt perfect to me. "It feels very comfortable, it is perfect" I state. Narcissa then guided me back to the change room and helped remove the dress as there were no altercation needed. Once it was hidden I was blindfolded and got myself dressed before exiting.

"Why don't me all go have some late lunch before returning to our homes?" Mrs Johnson suggests. We all agreed and went to the Leaky Cauldron. Once we were seated at a long table we all ordered.

"What's wrong Susan?" Luna asks her and I notice now she looks down

"I'm glad I was invited to join you all today, but Ron still hasn't proposed. In fact I've hardly seen him since Draco proposed to you Hermione. The one time I saw him he had lipstick on his cheek, he's hair messed up, and smelt of expensive perfume made of iris's" she explains. "I think he's cheating on me" she finishes as tears appeared in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry dear, I taught my boys to treat women better then that" Molly states tearing up.

"It's not your fault Molly, there was bound to be one bad egg with having so many children" Mrs Bones comforts her.

"Only girl I know who wears expensive iris perfume is Pansy Parkinson" Narcissa states.

"Not even Ron would sleep with her, no matter how far he has fallen" Ginny states.

"I think he might have Ginny, I may not have known Ronald long but he has fallen that far" Luna states.

"I agree, this is not the Ron I became best friends with" I state. Just then the food appeared and we dropped the subject. Once we finished the food Narcissa sent a patronus to Malfoy manor to inform the boys we were done. Before I disapperated with her to the manor for dinner.  Our dresses will be delivered in three days. "Draco" I cheer running into to his arms and he spins me around.

"I missed you too Hermione, did you find your dress?" he asks kissing my forehead.

"Yes, but I don't know want it looks like" I tell him. "Now no more wedding talk tonight" I state before hugging Harry. "Goodbye Harry, I'll see you tomorrow for lunch" I remind him. Once all the guys left the Malfoys and I went to their living room before going to their new dinning room for dinner.

A/N

Picture above of pink bridesmaid dress, pictures in chapter of Ginny's maid of honour blue strapless dress, Hermione's blue bridesmaid dress, the creamy bridesmaid dress and two yellow bridesmaid dresses. Picture on the external link of Ginny's wedding dress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
146K 2.7K 59
After the wizarding war, they returned for their final year at Hogwarts. The ministry has passed a new law, how will this impact their lives? What do...
6.5K 285 26
Draco Malfoy had changed a great deal since his Hogwarts days and so had Hermione Granger. The War changed everybody. Who thought that the Ferret wou...
107K 3.1K 28
It's the seventh year at Hogwarts after the war and the ministry decides that each student will be paired up to have a child. Many wizards were lost...