Truth and Azkaban

"Mister Nott, what do I oh this pleasure?" Gawain Robards the head of the auror office asks.

"The girl I was paired with Pansy Parkinson is cheating on me and I believe she maybe pregnant as well" Theo states. "She usually has a guy over while I'm at work, that's where she thinks I am now" he explains.

"I'll send two aurors to your residence right away and I apologize for this happening" Gawain tells him.

(Theo and Pansy's apartment)

"What's this about Pansy? We said we'd never see each other again after want happened three weeks ago" Ron reminds her as he enters the apartment.

"Trust me, this is important Ronald" Pansy states leading him to the living room. "I don't know how to tell you this, but I'll just say it" she tells him as they sat on the couch together. "I'm three weeks pregnant" she says looking into his blue eyes.

"Um, congratulations" Ron tells her not understanding why this involved him.

"Don't you get Ron, I've only been with you in the last month and I've never done it with Theodore" Pansy explains.

"You're trying to say it's mine?" Ron asks and she nods her head. He kisses her and they start to make out on the couch. Ron lost his shirt and neither heard someone else enter the apartment. As Ron goes to remove her top when the were pulled apart.

"By the order of the auror office you are both under arrest for breaking the marriage law" an auror tells them. Ron was restrained while someone else grabbed Pansy by her arm making her scream. "Careful with the girl, remember she maybe pregnant" the auror holding Ron tells the other. They then apperate to the head aurors office.

"Pansy Parkinson, do you know why you have been brought here?" Gawain asks her. Theo had been told to wait outside while Pansy and her lover were interrogated.

"Yes, I do" Pansy states not looking him in the eye.

"Is it true you are pregnant?" Gawain asks her and she nods her head. "You will be under house arrest at your parents house until the baby is born. Then you will face trail, do you understand?" Gawain asks and again she nods her head. "Johnson see that she reaches her parents manor unharmed, her parents are waiting for her" he tells the auror holding her. The auror nods and apperates away with Pansy in tow.

Gawain turns to the lover and is shocked at who it is. "O'Neill please inform Arthur that his youngest son is here under arrest" he tells a second auror that had been in the office when they'd arrived. "Ronald Weasley you are charged for not cooperating with the marriage law, not only have you not moved in with Miss Susan Bones.  You have also haven't proposed yet and are now sleeping with another girl. You'll be held in Azkaban until your trail" Gawain informs the young man before him.

"Mister Robards, what is the meaning of this?" Arthur demands as he enters the office to see his youngest son restrained by an auror.

"Your son has not been following the new law and has just been found cheating on his partner. He is being sent to Azkaban to await his trail" Gawain informs him. "I am sorry Arthur, I must follow the law" he states.  "Also there is a chance your son is the father of Pansy Parkinson's baby" he adds.

"I am very disappointed in you son, your mother and I raised you better then this" Arthur states before apperating away. Probably to inform his wife and children of want has happened. Meanwhile the auror holding Ron took him to Azkaban where he was removed of his wand. Before being thrown in a low security cell.

Theo reentered the office taking a seat opposite Gawain who had placed his head in his hands. There was a knock at the door "enter" Gawain states.

"Susan Bones, Mister Robards" his secretary states as Susan enters the room.

"Miss Bones, I must inform that Ronald Weasley has just been sent to Azkaban awaiting trail" Gawain states after she had sat down. Susan tried to hide her tears, but Theo noticed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "The person he cheated with is Theo's partner Pansy Parkinson and she is pregnant" he explains.

"What happens to us now Mister Robards?" Theo asks.

"Well there are two options" Gawain tells them. "I've spoken to the department that made the marriage law and they have said you two would make a good pair. If you choose to remain in the wizarding world instead of giving up your magic. Would you two consider trying to be a couple?" he asks the pair.

"I'll only do it if Susan wants too" Theo states as the two wizards look at the witch.

"I do already have a wedding dress and a bridal party" Susan mumbles. She then looks at Theo he is cute with his brown hair and green eyes. "Sure why not give it a try" she tells them smiling at Theo. Who smiled back thinking she has a lovely smile. Also beautiful brown eyes and strawberry blonde hair.

"Then it's settled, you have a month to get to know each other and if you still wish to be together. The same rules apply as when the marriage law started. So you'll have six months after the month to marry, then another six to be expecting a child" Gawain explains.

"We understand" Theo and Susan tell him together. Theo and Susan then leave the office to head to the floo network. Susan was thinking about what a future with Theo might be like, while Theo thought of getting a new apartment.

"Theodore, I know you may not want to stay in your apartment. So you are welcome to stay in mine until you find a new place" Susan tells him.

"I'd like that" Theo tells her smiling and they floo back to her apartment. Meanwhile Pansy had just been sent to her old room at her parents manor after receiving a lecture. Ron was sitting in his cell thinking about what an idiot he had been. Arthur was comforting Molly at the Burrow after telling want had happened to Ron. Mrs Parkinson has sent them an owl to ask when they discuss Pansy's baby and who'd raise it until Pansy was able to do so.

A/N

Picture above of Azkaban and picture on the external link of Theo/Pansy's apartment.