My Future Wife?

Draco's POV

I sat next to Blaise the morning after the announcement of the marriage law. "Who do you think you'll be paired with?" Blaise asks. He and I were in the lounge room at my parents manor relaxing.

"She is going to be either a muggle born or halfblood" I state.

"I bet you hope it's Granger" he teases. He is the only one who knows I have had a crush on her for years. Since she punched me actually, no one has ever stood up against me before. Especially not a girl, unless you count my mother.

"You the chances of us being paired is slim and besides she is probably with Weaselby" I state. "I have to get to work" I say standing up.

"You mean you need to get to Granger" Blaise teases. I ignore him and apperate to the ministry and walk towards Hermione's office. I was helping her with her house elf rights act. When I reached the office I heard her arguing with someone. Then see Weaselby storm out of the office slamming the door behind him.

"Want's wrong with Weaselby?" I ask her entering the office.

"He is trying to get back together with me so he doesn't end up with a stranger" she states.

"And you refused?" I asked shocked and slightly hopeful.

"Yes, I don't love him or the thought of being interment at all" she states. "Now lets not discus my love life and get back to the matter at hand" she tells me opening a file. I sat across opening a file and hid my smile as I read it while sneaking glances at her.

(five days later)

Over the last few days I had informed Blaise of want Hermione told me the day she had an argument with Weaselby. My parents also gave me an old family ring a family heirloom that I was told to use when I propose. I agreed to use it and they wished me luck with my future wife. I have a feeling they know who I am paired with except they won't say anything. But they both look pleased with whoever it is.

I sat next to Blaise waiting for my name to be called and to find out who my future wife is. "Hermione hasn't been taken yet, your chances are looking good" Blaise looking over at the girls. I glanced to see Hermione was still there looking nervous.

"Draco Malfoy" a ministry official calls my name and I walk over to him. "You will met your future wife in the minister's office in five minutes" he states and guides me to a small room to wait. However as I left the room I heard someone else call Hermione's name.

"You may see your future wife now" an other minister official says opening the door. I nodded my head and headed to the minister's office. When I reached the door I knocked twice and waited. I heard the minister talking to my future wife and her voice sounded very familiar.

Kingsley the minister opened the door and gave me a smile letting my in. "Hermione allow me to introduce you to Draco Malfoy your future husband" he states. My eyes meet her brown ones and I was beyond happy. I am ecstatic.

"May I have a moment with my future fiance?" I ask him. Kingsley nods his head and leaves the room as I approached Hermione. I stop and study  her holding a hand out to her. She accepted it and I pulled her into my chest holding her close. "I am so happy we have been given this opportunity and I promise to be the best husband possible. To see you as my equal Hermione" I tell her.

She finally wrapped her arms around me nodding her head into my chest as I stroked her hair. I always loved it and wandered if it was as soft as it looked. "My parents want you over for dinner tonight" I tell her pulling away. But keeping my arms wrapped loosely around her waist.

"I'd like that and I promise to be a loving & caring devoted wife to you Draco" she states. I smile and kiss her forehead gently. "Want should I wear tonight?" she asks.

"Want you are wearing now is fine" I assure her and we leave Kingsley's office. "My mother is expecting me now, do you wish to come now or for me to pick you up later?" I ask.

"I'm free now" she tells me smiling and I apperate us to my parents manor. Then just enter the house without knocking as mum says I am always welcome and so is my future wife. I plan on proposing to Hermione soon as I can't wait to begin my life with my future wife.

Slytherin Prince & Gryffindor Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें