buttercup// Tyler Joseph X Re...

By OhMyJosh_TayTayAndTy

"I need you, more than anyone, darling." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33// the end
SEQUEL
bonus chapter | 34
bonus chapter | 35
important
new tyler joseph story

31

2.5K 93 141
By OhMyJosh_TayTayAndTy

•Y/n's POV•

My eyes fluttered open, and I  remembered how I had fallen asleep in Tyler's room. I was lying on the floor, leaning against his dresser. I looked beside me to see Tyler's head resting on my shoulder.

I stirred a little, feeling stiff from lying on the floor all night. I wrapped an arm around Tyler's waist, trying to do so without waking him. He wouldn't mind, right? I mean, he did kiss me last night.

That's when I started to think why he kissed me in the first place. Did he still like me? I was confused. How could he like me, and be getting married to someone else in 2 months?

I saw Tyler open his eyes, and yawn quietly.

"Hey," he smiled, sitting up and wrapping an arm around my shoulder to pull me closer to him.

I had to ask him why he kissed me. I was beyond puzzled, and couldn't understand him.

"Tyler?"

"Hm?"

"Why'd you kiss me?" I asked, looking into his eyes. He looked down and bit his lip.

"I just-" he sighed, and shook his head. "I made a mistake. I should have never proposed to Jasmine."

"What do you mean?"

"Y/n, I told you forever and always. And I meant it. All of this time, when you were here, when you were gone, I still loved you. And right now? I still love you," he finally managed to say, running his hand through his hair.

"Tyler," I said, and looked up at me in response. "I love you," I told him, and he smiled.

"One more question though," I continued. "Why did you propose to her?"

"Because," he started, talking quietly as he looked into my eyes. "When I first got with her, I hoped she would help me move on. But when that happened, I felt like that broke us. Me and you. I loved you, but I didn't think you'd care anymore," he finished.

"I shouldn't have left," I replied.

"No, I shouldn't have gotten with her. No one can replace you, buttercup," he spoke softly, putting his fingers under my chin to pull me closer. "I was dumb," he said quietly, and chuckled.

"Well, boys are dumb," I replied, obviously ruining the moment because he pulled away and looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"That's one way to ruin a moment," he laughed, pushing me aside, which caused me to fall sideways.

"You asked for it, Joseph." I pushed him even harder, and he fell in the opposite direction, hitting his head on the side of his bed.

"Ouch," he mumbled, rubbing his head.

"You deserved it," I teased, smirking.

He sat up and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head in the crook of his neck as he played with my hair.

"Tyler, you need to tell Jasmine." My voice filled the quiet room.

"I know... but how?" He asked helplessly. "I can't just break someone's heart. That'll only leave them broken too," he took a deep breath. "And I know what that's like."

"We'll figure it out, okay? I'll help you if I have to," I responded.

"All I know is that I can't marry her. The only person I could think about spending the rest of my life with is you," he smiled. I rose an eyebrow.

"And um no, that wasn't a proposal. Not yet," he winked. I giggled and kissed his cheek, which made him chuckle to himself.

•Tyler's POV•

"Would you care if I told Zack? I know he would never tell anyone else," I asked Y/n.

"Sure," she smiled.

"In the meantime, we should go hang out with Josh and Mackenzie. It's been a while since we've all hung out together," I suggested, getting up and grabbing some clothes off of my dresser, considering I was still wearing pajama pants a black t-shirt.

"Yes! That'd be great," she replied. "You wouldn't care if asked my old roommate to come, would you?"

"Nope, I don't mind," I said, still scattering through a ton of clothes on my dresser. I found a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans to wear, so I threw them on my bed to change into after. I noticed a shortish white dress on my dresser, remembering how I had to give it to Y/n.

"Oh, here. This is for you," I smiled, picking up the dress and handing it to Y/n.

"That was for the wedding, right?" She asked, taking it out of my hands.

"Yeah, but wear it anytime you want. It would look pretty on you," I laughed.

"You're funny if you think I'm gonna wear that casually," she said, shaking her head.

_______________________________

Josh, Mackenzie, Y/n, and her old roommate, Gwen, were all hanging out at at the park. We were sitting in the grass, next to the playground.

"I've heard so much about you, Tyler," Gwen smiled, looking at me.

"So you must talk about me a lot?" I asked Y/n, looking beside me.

"Only all of the time," Gwen responded.

"How cute is that?" Josh laughed.

"That's okay. I'm pretty irresistible," I said proudly, wrapping an arm around Y/n. She scoffed, but brought her head up to mine and kissed me. Surprised at first, my eyes widened. But I kissed her back afterwards.

I then remembered that nobody here knew about me and Y/n. They all knew I was getting married in 2 months to someone else, so I couldn't imagine how confused they must've been.

"What was that about?" Mackenzie asked, smirking.

I explained everything, and she nodded in response.

After a while, it started to get dark. Everyone else left, but I decided to stay longer with Y/n.

I put my arm around arm her and pulled her closer, and leaned my head against hers.

"Remember when I took you here for our 6th month anniversary?" I asked, looking down into her eyes.

"Yeah. I still have the picture," she smiled. I laughed to myself thinking about old memories we shared.

"Remember when I tried to kiss you back when we were 16? And you pulled away?" I giggled. At the time I might've been really sad, but thinking about it now was different.

"Yeah. Sorry about that by the way," she smiled.

"I forgive you," I laughed.

For the next minute, it was quiet as we sat there, cuddling. Our arms were wrapped around each other and we were the only people around. I decided to break the silence.

"Hey, Y/n?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Are there any words that are stronger than 'love'?" It's a random question really, but I love a lot of things. My room. My phone. But I don't love those things as much as I love you," I told her, hoping for a response.

"Maybe... 'in love'?" she questioned. I nodded.

"I'm in love with you, buttercup."

A/n: look at that!! just look at it!! would ya look at it!! i updated!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 113K 106
In which you and Tyler have a conversation everyday, but he's the only one talking. {all respect to jenna because jenna is amazing and she and tyler...
417 10 1
i do not own this, all credits the the owner. if you're easily triggered, please don't read this. if you're not, hope you enjoy reading this!
1.7K 189 34
" i think i'm catching feelings " // {trigger warning- depression, anxiety}
186K 6.2K 30
❝THERE'S NO SUNSHINE.❞ ☼ (SEQUEL TO CLOSE)