Singers Like Sweets {OHSHC}

By lovekitty411

Ryuko Saito, the supposed heir to the Saito family. Their family is known for the music industry. Now i'm not... More

Character Profiles
Ouran
Perverts and Swimming
The Ball
Rain
Together by Blackmail
Separate Crushes
I Wish I'd've Stayed Home
Love Songs
Double Cavities
Big Brother
Sleepover
All Ends at Twelve
Rebel
Suitors
Karuizawa Adventures

"Accidental" Kisses!

802 30 6
By lovekitty411

"You don't even need glasses, why're you wearing them?" Kaoru asks as, him, Hikaru, Kotetsu, and I walk to class.

"Because they make me look sexy, durh." I say it likes it's obvious. Today I was wearing a button up white shirt with a black vest over it with a hood. My ripped black skinny jeans, with my spiked belt hanging off the side, and my combat boots. "I mean look, they bring out the color of my eyes~" I say, taking the fake glasses off and biting the end of it seductively. Both gingers blush while looking at me, and Kotetsu smacks the back of my head as we get to class.

Whining I walk into the classroom, rubbing my head. My hair is now its full original color, dark orange. The black finally washed out. So now i'm a mini identical Kotetsu.  I sit at my desk, taking out my earbuds and a box of pocky. The twins lean on my desk on either side of me. I ignore them, putting my earbuds in and blasting my music.

Hikaru pulls out an earbud, while Kaoru does the same to the other, "So we were thinking-"

"Whatever it is no."

"But you didn't let us explain," The pout.

"Tono suggested-" Hikaru starts, "That you sing in the cl-" Kaoru tries to finish but I cut him off.

"I'm not singing for the host club. If the guests want Saito music, they can go buy CDs in stores." I respond, pushing them both away and putting my music back in. Sensei walks in, forcing the bakas to go back to their seats. Luckily, the teacher doesn't notice my music, so I drone out the entire class.. and lunch.. and classes after that.

~*~*~*~

"Go north go north, with the wings on your feet, go north with the wind where the three rivers meet. There's a clearing of sorts in the circle of trees, where the wild constellations shine 1, 2 and 3." I sing to myself as I walk down the north hallway. Humming the rest as I open the doors, all of the idiots look at me as I walk in.

"What." I growl out, annoyed that they're looking at me.

"What were you humming?" Huni asks as I walk over to my station, pulling out candy.

"A song doofus."

"What song?" He inquires, following me to the sofas. As he goes to take a piece of candy, I flip him over my shoulder.

"From a movie."

"Which movie?" The twins ask and I twitch in irritation.

"Stop asking questions or i'll-!"

"It's from Pete's Dragon. An American movie." Kotetsu explains, walking into the music room. I glower at him for cutting me off. 

"Places beautiful people, the doors are about to open!" Tamaki claps his hands as everyone, besides me, rushes to the doors. Ahh the Host King Doofus. His wise words of idiocy amuses so many. I chuckle to myself as the doors open and a bunch of girls flood into the room.

"Ryu-Kun you got glasses!" "Are they real?" "Eee! They look so hot~!" "Ryu-Kun let us take pictures!" 

I smirk as about 10-15 girls hoard around me. I notice Tamaki pouting and the twins sending me glares. I wrap my arms around two guests as they both pull out their phones. I give a cheeky smirk as we take selfies. Each girl got their picture with me, in some I was kissing their cheeks, or wearing the glasses on my head, biting the end of them, winking, I even nibbled a girls ear as she took the picture. Psh Kyoya should be thanking me. I've just gotten like 10 more new guests.

Surprisingly, all of my guests left about 10 minutes early, leaving me some free time. Munching on cookies, I walk around the room, observing other's hosting. Twins and their brotherly love, Tamaki and his cheesy pick up lines, Haruhi and her normalness, Huni and cake, and Mori as... Mori. And of course Kyoya slacking off with no guests. Shaking my head and smiling to myself I look over at my brother. Kyoya switched it to where he's only hosting one guest at a time to give it more of the yandere effect.

"Are you seeing anyone?" My brother asks, grasping the girls porcelain hands. She mumbles something that I can't hear. "They won't get in the way of us, will they? You know how I hate it when you hang out with others." Kotetsu caresses the girl's cheek, "I want to be above anyone else on your list." He breathes, a small smile playing on his lips. "I wouldn't want to go on a genocide, you know how hard they are to cover up." The girl nods vigorously, saying something frantically. "Good, even though you say not to worry, I can't help myself. You never know who could be out there trying to steal you from me." He kisses the girls hand before she had to leave. "Until next time, lover." Kotetsu winks and she squeals before exiting.

"That was your last guest Tetsu~" I hum, walking over and looking around him to see what the girls gave him. I find a batch of cookies and a mini red velvet cake. Mm my favorite~ "You're pretty good at the whole Yandere thingie."

He chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck and taking a cookie. "Yea, I get kind of serious. It's fun~ The girls' faces are priceless to watch." We talk in hushed whispers so the remaining guests don't hear us.

"Mitsukuni you move one step closer to my bag of candy and you will forever permanently be on my shit list with Tamaki." I growl out the moment the last guest left and he started inching his way over.

"What?! What did daddy do to get on your bad side my beautiful Kosai!" Tamaki shouts frantically, basically trampling me as he runs around.

"You're annoying as all hell! And stop calling me Iris!" I shout, tripping him the next time her runs past, and his face slams into the marble floor. He starts anime crying, getting up and shouting to Kyoya about some mommy shit before running out of the room. The twins chase after him, with Kotetsu following. Kyoya sighs and gets up after a moment and follows them out.

"Huni drop the cookie." I say, turning to look at him. He slowly takes a cookie out of his mouth and grins at me.

"Let's play a game Ryu-Chan! Takashi, go check on Tamaki kay?" He says and Mori pauses, but leaves reluctantly, the doors closing behind him. I watch as the third year walks over and locks the doors. What is he planning....

"Give me my cookie and then i'll consider playing this 'game'." I say, holding my hand out as he walks back over.

"That's the point of the game silly~! You have to get the cookie from me- Ah ah ah! But you can't use your hands!" Huni says as I go to reach for it, my hand clenched in a fist. I glare at him while he smirks.

"Fine, I accept this absurd challenge. But first-" I flip him over my shoulder. "Okay, let's begin then." I go to just kick him in the stomach but he dodges, placing the cookie in his mouth so he can maneuver quicker by using his hands. 

I ran after him, trying to trip him in some way, but the little bastards quick. Huffing, I grab one of the chairs and throw it at him. He gets hit and falls to the floor as the chair falls with a loud bang. I jog over and sit on him, straddling him.

"Member, no hans!" He says muffled, attempting to push me off of him. I kneel on his arms and place my hands on either side of his head. I realize how wrong this could look, but I want my damn cookie, and I plan on getting it! I see a blush rise to his cheeks and I smirk, leaning down towards him. My fake glasses slip down the bridge of my nose as I bite the other end of the cookie hard enough to get a grip on it, but not enough to break it. 

I start to pull on it, but the bastard starts eating it! I glare at him and do the same, planning to salvage as much of the cookie for myself as I can. While trying to get the last of it, our lips end up meeting and I end up biting his lip, and he yelps in slight pain. I pull away quickly, a blush rising to my own cheeks now. I huff, a glare set on my face.

"Even though I got the cookie, you're on my permanent shit list." I mutter, getting off of him and standing up. "I won too, since I didn't use my hands, and got more of the cookie than you did." Huni sits up, a hand placed on his lips. 

"Ryu-Chan you made me bleed!" He pouts and I look back at him in shock. Sure enough, his bottom lip was slightly red with blood. Huni gives me that look, tears coming to my eyes.

I huff, throwing him a tissue before going over to collect my things. "Whoops."

"You could at least say sorry." He says sadly, and I feel an irk mark grow on my forehead.

"You're the one who started eating the cookie in the first place!" I shout, turning to him while pushing up the glasses. "And your stupid rule about not using han- mmph!" I get cut short as Huni came over and tilted my head up, silencing me with his lips.

Frozen in shock, Huni pulls away slowly, a smirk on his face. "Whoops~" As i'm still frozen, he runs out of the room.

"MITSUKUNI HANINOZUKA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" I scream, grabbing my bag hastily and running out of the room. 

I follow him out to the courtyard where I run into the rest of the hosts. Just as I almost reach him, Mori grabs me, holding me back. "Lemme at him! I need to beat his sugar ass and put him in his grave!" I growl out, thrashing around in Mori's arms.

"Woah there tiger, what's wrong?" Kotetsu asks, coming over to my thrashing form.

"How can you be so calm while she's like that?" I faintly hear the twins ask. Tamaki and them were hiding behind a tree.

"Huni need to get the ass beat out of him!" I shout, tempted to punch Mori in the throat so he'd drop me.

"What'd he do, steal a cookie?" Kyoya asks, like the smart ass he is. 

"More than just that you fucking Shadow King."

"Language!" Kotetsu says, hitting my head.

"Never hit a lady!" Tamaki defends me, and the twins shut him up.

"Boss there's other students around! Shush!"

"Huni-Senpai are you bleeding?" Haruhi asks, looking at the blonde bastard. That's my new name for him. He's just a plain bastard. At the mention of Huni bleeding, Mori drops me and rushes over. 

Taking the chance, I run at him and kick Huni, his body slamming into the ground. "That's only part of it!" I shout, starting after him again, but again, someone holds me back. I feel something sweet shoved into my mouth. A cookie. The third year stands up and brushes himself off like nothing happened.

"Huni-Senpai why're you bleeding?" Hikaru asks as I struggle against the person holding me, chewing the cookie.

"Ryu-Chan and I were playing a game, but it kind of got out of hand and she punched me by accident." He giggles and I glare at him. Even if that was the truth, it wouldn't have been an accident. I think and I can tell Huni knows that i'm right. I slowly start to feel myself get weaker, as if I was getting tired.

"You.. are on my shit list." I mutter as I pass out, thinking one thing. That was my first kiss...

Kotetsu's POV

I gently set my sister down as the sedatives kick in. 

"What'd you do to her, may I ask?" Kyoya says, watching me lean Ryuko against a tree.

"There was sedatives in the cookie." I smile, petting my sisters hair. "When she gets like that, it's nearly impossible to calm her down, so this is the easiest way. You must have really pissed her off Huni-Senpai." He just giggles, wiping his bloody lip. 

"My Kosai! Will she be alright Kotetsu?!" Tamaki freaks out, running around. 

"Ryuko will be fine Tamaki-Senpai. Although I might need some help getting her home.

"I would help, but I have to bring Haruhi home safely." Tamaki pouts sadly, but pulls Haruhi close to him as she glares blankly.

"I'm afraid I can't, my father is coming home today from Switzerland." Kyoya says, pushing up his glasses.

"We can, right Taka-" 

"Busy." Mori says and I see Huni pout. I laugh slightly, Mori probably doesn't trust Ryu around Huni anymore.

"We'll help you Kotetsu~" The twins chime, lifting Ryuko up, one arm draped over each of their shoulders.

"I can carry her guys, I just want someone with me just in case she does wake up. 'Cause she'll still be pissed." I laugh, taking Onee-Chan from Hikaru and Kaoru and carrying her bridal style. I notice the twins shudder slightly at the thought, but follow me nonetheless as we head to the limo after waving goodbye to the others.

~*~*~*~

I lay Ryuko down in her bed, pulling the deep purple sheets up to her chin. Fortunately, she didn't wake on the ride home. 

"She's so cute when she sleeps~" The twins coo, watching Ryu snooze. Giving them a look, I push them out of her room.

"Leave my sis alone." 

"Aw do we have to leave so soon?" They pout, and I shrug.

"Not really, you two can always help me record a couple of songs? I can teach you the works." I suggest, and start walking down the hall to the studio.

"Okay~!" The sing, skipping down the hall after me.

"I want to record a song that goes with my Host Type." I smirk, closing the doors as we enter the red painted room.

Hey guys I updated~! Lol, and the next chapter I plan on having the beach~ Also, the song that Kotetsu and the twins are about to record is Smoke and Mirrors. If you want to know the song, look up a male nightcore version ^^ Anywho, hope you enjoyed, LK411~ Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2K 18
Hey, This is a request from @Ekatrice19 She wanted Ouran Highschool Host Club! So, you are a new girl at school. Your story is like Haruhi's: Commone...
622K 22.8K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...
2.1M 58.2K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...
19.4K 473 12
Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi and Michiru Fujioka are middle-class scholarship students, Haruhi on an Aca...