Badgirls

By -Oddfuture-

Adrianna Valentine. Delilah Walker. Raven Houston. Magenta Marino. Lilith Rodriquez. Sadie Pie... More

Character intro.
Chpt. 1
Chpt. 2
Chpt. 3
Chpt. 5
Character intro.
Chpt. 6
Chpt. 7
Authors Note.
Authors Note.
Authors Note.

Chpt. 4

6.4K 136 12
By -Oddfuture-

Resuming from previous day.

--Adrianna's Pov--

Everyone jumped in and we were all playing around. I swam underwater and looked for my prey. I saw Luca and decided that he was the one. I swam behind him still underwater and tugged his legs down. He came underwater and started thrashing around. He shot back up and frantically looked around. I went back to the surface and started laughing.

"Motherfucker Adrianna you scared the shit out of me", Luca says breathing heavily.

In response I just keep laughing.

That's until Luca pushes me underwater he holds me there for about 10 minutes but I wasn't expecting it so I started to lose breathe. I kept moving around and hitting his arm until he finally let go. I resurface and took a huge breathe. I then look at him with a glare on my face. And he looks a little scared.

"You could have killed me you dipshit", I say.

"I thought you could hold your breathe for a long time", he says.

"Well I wasn't ready and you caught me off guard", I say. He shrugs in response.

"You have three seconds to escape. Starting now", I say.

He starts swimming like his life depends on. I count the three seconds and dive back underwater. I see that he's trying to lift himself up but I catch his foot before he could get up fully. I pull him underwater. And hold him there for about 45 seconds. I let him free and he shoots up. I swim up to the top and he yells at me.

"You could have drowned me", he says.

"Oh shut up you little baby try 10 minutes",I say.

"But you could have drowned me", he says.

"Yeah could have", I say getting out of the water.

Shortly after I got out everyone follows. I grab a beer out of the case and open it. I then gulp it down. I reach into the case and grab another just as someone else does. I look up to see Delilah and I smirk.

We both wrestle for the beer rolling around on the ground. I stop and sit on top of Delilah. I grab the beer and hop off of her.

"Hah I win", I smirk. She sticks her tongue out at me in response.

"Hey Delilah why weren't you swimming", Jake asks.

"Uh..um well...uh", she says.

"It's okay you don't have to tell", Jake says.

"No, erm when I was 7 there was an accident and I almost drowned but someone finally noticed me. I haven't swam since and I still don't know how to swim", she says looking down.

Jake walks over to her and lifts her chin up.

"Hey that's nothing to be embarrassed about. Your amazing", he says.

She smiles at him and says thank you.

I look towards the girls and make a gagging motion with my mouth. They all laugh as I smile.

"What's so funny", Delilah asks.

"Oh nothing", I say looking back to the girls they burst out laughing when I make another face. I join them in their laughter and it soon dies down.

"You guys are weird", Cole says.

"The weirdest", I say giving him a big grin.

We drank and talked for a while. The girls were all tipsy but not me. It takes a lot and I mean a lot to get me drunk. I also noticed the boys weren't affected as much either.

"Hey Adrianna how come your not drunk like the other girls", Cole questioned.

"It takes a lot for me", I shrug.

Magenta was sitting near the fire we made and slowly her hand reached for the fire I lunged towards her and caught her hand before it made contact. I looked at Luca and motioned towards her he grabbed her and she snuggled against his chest.

Then I saw Sadie dancing by the fire. These idiots are blind. I jumped forward and grabbed her right as she was tripping towards the fire. But I tripped on the way and landed on my back.

"Ow", I say.

"Are you okay", I hear Alec ask.

"Peachy", I say.

I get up and give Sadie to Jackson.

And then there was Lilith. She was running after a firefly that was passing by when she tripped and was falling towards the rose bush which has many many thorns. I took action and ran to her I slid on the ground and grabbed her leg in the process she fell on her back thank god or she would have yelled at me. I carried her bridal style and dropped her on Cole's lap.

And then I saw Raven playing around with the lighter. She was looking at it with curiosity. She made a flame on the lighter and slowly moved it towards her mouth. I groaned and hopped up  from the ground. I jogged towards her since she wasn't that far and grabbed the lighter away. She whined and I looked towards Blake. He held out his arms for her and she smiled and sat in his lap with her head snuggled in his neck.

I sat down when I thought I was done but I wasn't. I looked around for Delilah and she was stumbling towards the pool. "No!", I yell. I sprinted like my life depended on it and caught her wrist before she could fall into the pool. I pulled her towards me and let out a breathe of relief. I walked her to Jake and pushed her down into his lap.

I then fall back onto the couch next to Alec and let out a loud groan. The boys all laugh at me.

"Shut up", I say sending a glare at each one of them. They all immediately shut up. It was quiet for a while until Delilah spoke up.

"You know Adrianna we don't know what we would do without you", Delilah says.

"Really", I say.

"Yeah, you took us in when things got rough", Magenta says.

"Yeah mate, our parents could give two fucks about us", Raven says after.

"But not you mijah, your different", Lilith says.

"We love you Adrianna your our sister, we are all sisters", Delilah says.

I feel a tear drop out of my eye.

"Stop with all the mushy shit. A tear escaped my eye, your making me look weak", I whine and laugh.

They all laugh.

"Crying doesn't make you weak Adrianna", Alec says.

I turn towards him.

"How so", I ask.

"Crying makes you stronger. Bottling up your emotions makes you weak. Your too weak to tell things that haunt you", he says.

I think about it. And he's right. I feel vulnerable holding in everything. So I do what he says. I let the tears fall freely down my face.

Alec holds his arms out for me and I climb onto his lap and cry onto his chest.

--Alec's Pov--

After I told her that crying doesn't make her weak. She was silent for a moment and then she started to cry. I held my arms out and she came and cried on my chest.

The boys left carrying the girls in the house to their rooms. Adrianna stopped crying and yawned.

"Let's get you to sleep", I say.

"Okay, but I have to shower first. You can go after", she says.

"Alright", I say.

I pick her up and take her into her room. She grabs some clothes but I can't really see what and goes into the bathroom. I hear the water running shortly after and soon it stops. A few minutes later Adrianna comes out wearing some leggings and a sports bra.

"You can go now. I'll have some clothes out here for you. There's a towel already in there for you", she says.

I thank her and walk into the bathroom. I close the door and strip from my clothes. I turn on the water and hop in when it's warm. I wash my body and move onto my hair. She has some weird smells but I just chose vanilla. I wash my hair and rinse it out. I turn off the water and get out of the shower.

I look for the towel and spot it on the counter. I dry my hair and wrap the towel around my waist. I open the door and walk out.

I see Adrianna laying in the bed fast asleep. I grab the clothes and walk into the bathroom. I put on the pair of boxers but leave the shirt cause it's kinda hot.

I walk back out and to the bed. I lay down next to Adrianna careful not to wake her up. I get tucked into the blankets and pull Adrianna close to my body. I wrap an arm around her waist and she turns her body facing me and snuggles into my chest. I fall asleep peacefully with Adrianna in my arms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry this one is a little shorter than the others.

Enjoy. 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 58 16
She was the warmth. Bella was the cold.
66.8K 1.8K 96
106K 3.8K 14
"Oh, it's on bad boys." Mikayla, Emily, Gabby, and Kailee are four good girls with a twist. They all are sarcastic, enjoy their own motorcycles, and...
21.3K 404 17
Her older sisters had gotten themselves into some trouble with a gangster. Nova is just focused on getting herself that title and out of America to...