kitty in love (Male reader x...

By M4C4D3M14

A love story between a pushy cat-man (a top) and his owner: you. There will be different routes we can take... More

Good morning
Surprise!!!
A Royal Pain
He Disappeared?!!
Catnip
Cat's Meow
Why did I Do That? (Midori's POV)
Midori is a "Rock" Star...
HAWT stuff alert!!!
Can You Say Nya?
Love Conquers All
Today's the day
And Here We Go.
later that day...
Confessing
Midori is an idiot
Okay Then
Nekos, Yaoi, and Cliffhangers, oh my.
Those Days When You Feel Dead
Kal + Midori = Disaster
Fluff-ball
Killer K-9
Choice #1
Choice #3
Not Necessarily an Update
Stupid Roses.
Misunderstanding
Toast or Oatmeal?
Pick up the Phone
Missed You
Love You
Should I stop writing this?
It's About to Get a Little Spicy
Sexy Time

Choice #2

2K 69 36
By M4C4D3M14

(This is the fluffy one, with the guy taking him home.  Kal and Midori are eventually able to get you back with this route, if you guys want this to be the one to continue.)(p.s. it's gonna be a majority rule type of vote, sorry if your favorite route isn't selected.)

You hooked your claws over the cold, metal grate.  Kal and Midori hadn't come yet, but you held to the firm belief that they'd arrive.

But...maybe seeing me and the veterinarian like that....-No, I won't think that way.  I'm sure something just...held them up.

Though you were doing your best to keep thinking positively and place your trust in them, the blank space on the adoption papers was beginning to run dangerously low.

Every now and then, you'd let out a mew to see if Midori of Kal would somehow hear and rescue you, but that was pretty impossible.  The meows that you were releasing were definitely too soft to be heard by anyone outside of the waiting room. 

You felt your eyes water slightly, as you curled in a small ball in the corner of the carrier, tucking your face under your paws.

They'll never find me, huh...

"Done!" A voice chirped from above you, as the man stood with the papers.  He began walking over to front desk.

No! Don't deliver those...they...still haven't...

The man began walking back over, holding yet another paper that you stood to see: a certificate confirming the paper completion.  And what your future would hold.

At this point, in shock, you stared blankly at the official adoption documentation.  It didn't feel real.  They had to come, to save you.

But they didn't.

It felt as if your whole world had come crashing down around you, suffocating you with the painful truth.  You weren't saved. 

"Come on little fella," the man said as you were immersed in sadness. 

How likely is it that they'll find me after this? ...Will they want to?

The ground shifted as you, cage and all, were lifted off the ground and carried out of the sanitary clinic.

I'm scared...

All the positivity you'd been able to muster up had been lost the second that you were taken out of the building.

I don't like this...Kal, Midori, why won't you two come dashing out to stop him from taking me away?...

A hand was removed from the carrier to fumble inside a pocket, to retrieve the keys to a car, which you couldn't see very well.

Any second now...

The lock to the door clicked.

J-just a little longer...

A door opened and you were place in the floor board of the passenger side.

Please...

The door slammed as the man went around the front to th driver's side.

Don't let him take me...

The car started with a jolt, reversing out of the parking spot, and then, driving out of the small parking lot.

Midori...Kal...why didn't you come?...Why?

The tears didn't stop the entire ride to who knows where.  After all, you'd only ever bother to remember your address and the places around town you went to regularly, it wasn't like you ever needed to go very far.

~Time skip~

After almost two, maybe three hours along a twisting road, you pulled into a driveway.

The man, who hadn't said a word the entire trip, removed the key from ignition and opened his door, getting out.  He then, walked around to retrieve you from the opposite side.

He slid the, rather bulky, cat carrier out and began, after locking the car, walking to the front of the house that was next to the driveway.

You felt your fur raise, this man, the same one that'd saved you, had condemned you to a life without the two that you needed most, on the exact same day.

He unlocked the door and was immediately jumped on by a young boy.

"Finally!  You're home, Hoshi," the boy mumbled, snuggling into 'Hoshi's' chest.

"I know that you're picky, but did you really have to spend the entire day searching for one cat? Mom and Dad would've called you crazy," the boy said with a wistful smile.

"I know, I know.  And they also would've said 'Hoshi, this is why you don't have a girlfriend.  You're too quick to judge,'" he giggled out in reply.

"There's nothing wrong with being single, Hoshi," the boy clears his throat quickly , after his cheeks flushed slightly, "-But, in any case, let me see the cat you got!"

"Well, first off, he's not for me.  I got him so you wouldn't be quite so lonely, I know that homeschooling is stressful for you, Rei.  Plus, with my work hours...," Hoshi trailed off.

A huge grin formed on the boy's face, "Aw, you're the bestest big brother I could ask for!!!  I don't mind your new schedule, as long as its not putting too much stress on you," the boy finished, his smile slightly less large at the end of what he was saying.

"You're so understanding, Its great to have a little brother like you!" Hoshi said, a smile of his own forming.

Hoshi handed the cage to the boy known as Rei, who ran upstairs, presumably his room, immediately.

"Hey!  I wanted to get acquainted to the newest member of our family too!"

"Nope, he's mine, after all.  You can meet him tomorrow," Rei yelled from the staircase, you, in the cage getting jostled around.

"Geez, you've never been very good at sharing...Oh well, Rei, I'm going to bed, don't stay up too late."

"Okay," Rei shouted, opening a door, which he closed almost immediately behind himself.

"Phew, he's totally like a mom..."

Hey kitty," Rei whispered through the bars, pressing his finger to the thing that unlocked them, "wanna come out?"

"You can even sleep in my bed," he said, almost singing out the last word.

He soon seemed to grow impatient and reached into the carrier.  This freaked you out even worse, causing you to chomp down on a finger he'd offered to sniff.

Get away from me!

You tasted blood, as your teeth continued digging into the soft flesh of his finger.  Rei flinched at the pain and you saw water in his eyes, you didn't pull back though.

His bottom lip trembled as he reached with his other hand around your small, furry body, pulling you to him and nestling you against his body.  You growl at him, still firmly clamped to his finger, "shh, kitty...It's okay, I won't hurt you."

You glance up at him, not believing a word he's saying.

You've already hurt me by simply choosing to own a cat.  Stop being so persistent and send me back to the clinic!

You tighten your hold, but then he whispers, "Do you really hate me that badly?...Hah...how am I not surprised?  Even the 'friend' my brother picked for me doesn't like me..."

"I'm really not a likeable person, after all," he finishes, with tears tumbling down his face.

Slightly remorseful, you gently release the finger, licking it softly, as blood pooled at the small incisions that your teeth had made.

He's kinda like Kal when he cries...

Rei hesitantly extended the hand he'd picked you up with, "Can I pet you?"

The heck are you asking permission for?...I'm a cat right now...

You bump your head against his hand, signalling that he could.  He smiled softly, tears still in his eyes, "Would you like some food, kitty?"

~A short while later~

"Now that I think about it, I guess I should name you..."

Please don't decide on something stupid...

"...How about Ai?"

~Author's pov~

Hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry it took a while.  I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with this one.  I had this one song stuck in my head the entire time, however. Lol, I went a bit Nausica there thought, for those who've seen it.

P.s. it's a great anime: Nausica of the valley of the wind.

~Question for you guys~

Q- If you could visit anywhere, where would it be?

A- For me, it'd have to be Japan, the birthplace of anime.  My second would be Korea, since I like Kpop. (Sorry if my reasoning is a bit simplistic.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 79.4K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
37.4K 1.3K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
191K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...
1.1M 48.3K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...