Rejecting the Rejected

By mgm-22

Kim Drake was a loner - someone most people didn't even knew existed, or cared to recognize her existence. Th... More

Rejecting the Rejected
Rejecting The Rejected Chapter 1
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 2
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 3
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 4
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 5
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 6
Rejecting The Rejected: Chapter 7
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 8
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 9
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 10
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 11
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 12
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 13
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 14 TEASER
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 15
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 16
Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 17
Rejecting the Rejected: Epilogue

Author's Note

27K 364 19
By mgm-22

This is NOT a chapter, but just simply a note, or informant really.

First off, I just want t say how grateful I am. Rejecting the Rejected was my very first werewolf story, and I never in a million years thought it would get awesome readers and fans like you guys. I know, by now you are probably sick and tired of me saying 'thank you', but I feel like I can't thank you guys enough.

You made me excited to upload. Every night I would stay up thinking of ways to keep you guys interested, or make this story better. I became a better writer, and I am so glad I had the guts to make this happen, to share this amazing experience with all of you.

I am actually very self-conscious about my work and writing, and you guys definitely brought me out of my shell a little.

I can't express my gratitude enough for all that you guys have done, but I do want to share some exciting news. 

Rejecting the Rejected's sequel is now out! It is called Accepting the Accepted and it is about Kim's sister, Kina. So if you lovely people have any interest in seeing more of Kina and her story, and a little about Kim and Carter, then check it out! Only a prologue is posted.

I am actually taking a break for a few days, vacation, but I promise as soon as I get bacck, I will upload the new story.

Once again, THANK YOU!!!!<3

Love,

Myranda:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...
238K 9.7K 24
Tori is about to turn eighteen during the Summer and has only a few months left for high school. She recently has been sent to a town that is filled...
20.1K 978 33
Does life have to be so complicated? Zoey didn't think so, that is, until she receives a certain letter. When Zoey initiated her first shift on her...
1.9M 45.5K 35
Meet Summer the shy new girl at school. Forced to move from her childhood home where her mother was brutally murdered when she was two. After relucta...