Masky X Reader X Ticci Toby...

By -TicTocTic-

(Y/N) lives with An Abusive mother, A Druggy Father, A Dead Brother and A Scared Little sister. One day Your... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
(A/N)
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
140+ VIEWS
Cry Toxic
~12~
~13~
~14~
SHOUTOUTS
~16~
Yet Again a (A/N)
~17~
Masky's Ending
Tobys Ending!
-NEW STORY!!!-

~15~

6.7K 168 45
By -TicTocTic-

(Y/n)'s POV

(Time Skip)

It was now the end of class. "(Y/n), I'm going to look for Toby and Freddie, you coming?" Masky smiled, he didn't have his mask on. His Blue Ocean Eye's Stared Into my (E/C) Eye's."Y-Yeah, Let's Go!" I Pointed towards the door. We Walked Out the door and I Spotted the Girl From Earlier, Her Hair Covered her Right eye. She got Closer, "Excuse me" Masky Turned and looked towards the girl "Ermm, H-Hello?" Her Face Lit up, A Smile Appeared on the females face. "Y-You're....M-M-M-M-M-----" "(Y/N)! TIM!" That was Cry, He was Loud as Always. Cry Ran up to us. "hmm, Who's This?" Cry Asked Tilting his head. "I-I-I-I'm K-K-K-K-Kara" Her Face was Bright Red, She Looked down to the ground."Well Kara It's Nice to met you.I'm Cr---Freddie, That's Toby, This is (Y/N) and that's Masky!" Her eye's widen in shock, "I-I Mean TIM!" "You just said 'Masky'? Did you not?" Kara Didn't stutter, "Ahahaha, I Knew It, You're All real, Ticci Toby, Cry Toxic and Masky!" She Laughed like a maniac, "What are you talking about?" Tim Asked in a Confused tone. Quick, Think of something,"They are codes names, We call Freddie 'Cry' after the Creepypasta Because they Have the Same name!" I Say Quickly, "We call Tim 'Masky' Because his Called Tim! See We're REALLY big Creepypasta Fans!" I Smiled at Kara so She doesn't Think the worst.

------------------------------------------

Small update, Sorry. I Just wanted to update, I Know It's Not much butttttt I'll Update a Longer Chapter Later, Maybe Tomorrow, But Monday is a 'No'. Me and My Best friend are Doing a Homework day. Monday we don't have school so She's coming over mine and we're going to do our homework. HOMEWORK BUDDIES!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 6.9K 63
Alone in the forest, A runaway from your abusive ex bf, A savior named hoodie takes you to a mansion.... An outgoing guy and a cold hearted killer...
149K 4.3K 18
8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
588K 14.2K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...