The Rise of a Fairy - Winx Cl...

By missjackiwinky

This exciting fan-written "fan-fiction" takes you on an adventure through a whole season's worth of Winx Club... More

Winx Club (pt.1): Old Friends Return pt.1
Winx Club (pt. 2): Old Friends Return pt.2
Winx Club (pt.3): Old Friends Return pt.3
Winx Club (pt.4): The Explosion pt.1
Winx Club (pt.5):The Explosion pt.2
Winx Club (pt.6): The Explosion pt.3
Winx Club (pt.7): The New Girl pt.1
Winx Club (pt.8): The New Girl pt.2
Winx Club (pt.9): The Rise of a Fairy pt.1
Winx Club (pt.10): The Rise of a Fairy pt.2
Winx Club (pt.11): The Rise of a Fairy pt.3
Winx Club (pt.12): The Rise of a Fairy pt.4
Winx Club (pt.13):The Rise of a Fairy pt.5
Winx Club (pt.14): Back to Alfea pt.1
Winx Club (pt.15): Back to Alfea pt.2
Winx Club (pt.16): Jackie's Past pt.1
Winx Club (pt.17): Jackie's Past pt.2
Winx Club (pt.18): Practice Makes Perfect pt.1
Winx Club (pt.19): Practice Makes Perfect pt.2
Winx Club (pt.20): Practice Makes Perfect pt.3
Winx Club (pt.21): Kanay Attack
Winx Club (pt.22): The Long-Awaited News pt.1
Winx Club (pt.24):The Witch of Love pt.1
Winx Club (pt.25): The Witch of Love pt.2
Winx Club (pt.26): The Witch of Love pt.3
Winx Club (pt.27): The Witch of Love pt.4
Winx Club (pt.28): Mystery of the Ezarian pt.1
Winx Club (pt.29) Mystery of the Ezarian pt. 2
Winx Club (pt.30) Mystery of the Ezarian pt. 3
Winx Club (pt.31) Welcome to Corvelia pt. 1
Winx Club (pt.32) Welcome to Corvelia pt. 2
Winx Club (pt.33) The Big Birthday Ball Bash pt.1
Winx Club (pt.34) The Big Birthday Ball Bash pt.2

Winx Club (pt.23): The Long-Awaited News pt.2

416 12 2
By missjackiwinky

Jackie was looking around the ship since she had never been in a very advanced ship like the one they were in. Her glancing and gazing was broken when it was interrupted by Musa's voice.

"Not used to this kind of ship I'm guessing." Musa interrupted.

"Huh?" Jackie said, barely switching/snapping back into reality.

"You've never been on a ship before huh?" Musa asked.

"Yeah, well, at least not one this advanced." Jackie answered letting out a small laugh at the end.

Meanwhile, Aisha was sitting in solitude, looking down staring at the floor, deep in silence with her mind flooded with thoughts about the news Morgana had warned them about.

'What is this news Morgana is telling us about? What makes it so urgent? Is it about Andros? The Ezarian? Why is it so important for me? Why not Bloom, Stella, Tecna, Musa, Flora, or even Jackie? I mean, she's already busy with the Ezarian, but still, I don't know. I'm just worried, nervous, but excited.' Aisha thought. Her state of deep thought went away when Nex walked toward her, and it caught her attention as his footsteps made slight thuds on the ship's floor.

"Aisha are you okay?" Nex asked in a concerned manner. He sat down next to his girlfriend and put his hand on her shoulder, which brought her attention to him.

"I'm okay Nex." Aisha lied with a soft voice, so he wouldn't worry. She took his hand and held it. The two faced each and held hands.

"Are you sure?" he questioned. "I don't think so, you're buried in your thoughts there."

"How'd you know?" Aisha asked.

"Because I know you and love you. Tell me what's going on." he urged.

"I'm just nervous about the news. What if it's really bad and I can't do anything about it. It's seems to be really important for me." Aisha confessed, in a worried manner.

"Don't worry, Aisha." Nex said comforting Aisha, by putting her in his arms. He broke away from the embrace and faced her, holding her hands. "No matter what, I will be there to support you and help you."

"Thanks Nex." Aisha thanked and gave Nex a big hug.

"Don't worry Aisha, we're here for you." Flora reminded.

Stella, Bloom, Musa, and Jackie were adoring how romantic the two were and admired in silence...well...almost. They were whispering and murmuring amongst each other.

Riven was sitting in one of the control chairs of the ship, monitoring the ship's controls and heard the girls and their small little noises, and looked to see what they were making noise about. He turned around and snickered, "Hey, knock off the public affection, will ya?"

The everyone else laughed, giggled, and snickered along.

Stella approached Brandon who was also working on the ship, with the controls. She put her right arm across the top of the chair, and her left hand on Brandon's shoulder. Stella bent down to talk to Brandon.

"So, Captain...are we almost there?" Stella asked sweetly, in a flirty manner.

"Yeah Princess." he laughed and smiled

"I wouldn't call him captain." Timmy commented.

Everyone laughed.

Finally... they arrived at Roxy's house. The Winx and Specialists approached and walked on the pavement of the driveway. Morgana and Rick, Roxy's parents, were waiting for their daughter and everyone else. Roxy was up to her head with excitement and eagerness to see her parents and Artu. She ran to her dad, who had his arms open for a big embrace.

"Dad!" Roxy exclaimed as she ran to hug her father, almost tackling him.

"Roxy! I missed you." He said with a big smile, that expressed he was happy she came to visit.

Roxy turned to greet her mother.

"Mom!" Roxy greeted embracing her mother in a big, warm hug.

The winx and specialists went to greet Rick and Morgana as well.

Finally, Artu jumped up to Roxy with excitement. Roxy bent down so Artu can lick and kiss her face until a layer of spit was left. Roxy wiped the saliva off and kissed and hugged Artu.

"Oh! Artu I missed you too!" Roxy exclaimed.

After the greetings...

"Everyone, as you know I have some very special news that I had to tell you immediately because it is very important." Morgana reminded. "Especially, Aisha."

Aisha looked down, worried and nervous. She then looked at her boyfriend Nex, who nodded and smiled at her signaling that he was there for her.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Morgana invited.

Morgana and Rick escorted everyone into the living room.

Once everyone was seated, Bloom asked what the news was.

"Morgana, remember what did you call us here for? What is the news?" Bloom inquired.

"Yeah, what makes it so urgent?" Musa added.

"Well, remember during our battle with the Wizards of the Black circle in Tir Nan Og, and Nabu's great sacrifice." Morgana started.

Aisha's head rose up as soon as Morgan mentioned "Nabu" and his 'great sacrifice'.

"The one that caused him to die, or put him in a deep slumber." Aisha stated, starting to tear up.

Nex, not being there, as well as Jacob and Ethan were confused and it showed on their faces.

"Oh, Aisha." Musa and Flora comforted, rubbing her shoulders.

"Aisha, don't cry." Morgana said, and bent down, taking Aisha's hands, holding them. "I have some thing special for you, for all of you actually." Looking at everyone.

"Huh?" they all wondered.

Morgana stood up and stood by a doorway.

"You may come out now...Please come out now." Morgana commanded politely.

Aisha stood up from her spot on the couch.

The person who came out was...

NABU!

Everyone stood in shock as Nabu took his first footsteps, revealing himself alive to his friends.

Gradually everyone rose from their seats, in shock to see Nabu back again.

"Nabu." Aisha spoke. "Is it really you?"

Nabu stood in silence for a while, a little overwhelmed, but finally responded to Aisha. He looked to Morgana, and she nodded to him, signaling him to speak to Aisha.

"Hello, I am Nabu." he stuttered and waved.

"It really is you!" Aisha exclaimed.

She ran to him and gave him a big hug. Aisha started to cry as she hugged Nabu, expressing how much she missed her old boyfriend/fiance.

"Nabu, it's really you. Oh! Nabu I missed you so much!" Aisha cried.

Now, everyone was happy and overjoyed to see their old friend again.

"Buddy! We really missed you!" Riven said to his friend.

The a few of the specialists said their remarks to Nabu, with joy and happiness.

Nex heated with anger and was about to stand up to Nabu, because of Aisha's actions toward him, until Ethan stopped him with his arm.

"Nabu, you don't know how much I missed you." Aisha said with tears of joy.

Aisha hugged Nabu once again, with great embrace and love.

Nabu broke from the hug and said, "I'm sorry do I know you?"

Aisha gasped in shock.

TO BE CONTINUED...in the next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 423 47
WARNING READ RAINBOW MYSTERY BEFORE THIS ONE....... Last year was nothing but crazy for the Winx, they found the lost princess of rainbow valley . De...
12.4K 316 18
(I have made a another book called, My Winx Club Story but I've discontinued that book and I'm redoing it) Bloom Domino is a normal fairy in the magi...
50.8K 1.3K 46
Yep, it's back!!! The Winx girls are back for the excitement of a new school year!!! Things are looking up for the girls until a little fairy name Ai...
25.6K 1K 62
A year has passed since James had returned and the defeat of Valtor, Darkar, the ancestral witches and the wizards of the black circle. It is a time...