Breaking His Walls

Von iiman_liman

Arina Khan, a 20 years old Muslimah in her 2nd year of English literature, striving to become a better Musl... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N ( important Plz read)
Chapter 7
EID MUBARAK
Chapter 8
Eidhi, Hero of the Nation
Chapter 9
Important Note(edited)
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Eid Mubarak
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
A/N (IMPORTANT PLZ READ)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Q and A
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 29

21.4K 1K 222
Von iiman_liman

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Plz pray before you read if its time to pray and you haven't...

Enjoy the Chapter!!

****************************************************

Allah Almighty said:

"If you count the favours of Allah

you will not be able to calculate.

Indeed he is forgiving and Merciful." - Quran [ 16:18]

***************************************************

Arina's POV

The roads of Barcelona were deserted at this hour of the day as it was pretty early for a Monday morning. I've heard a lot about this city and done my research on it too before coming.

It is the 3rd most-visited city in Europe after London and Paris when it comes to visitors and I can clearly see why. The beautiful architecture,  which so well reflects the general approach to life in this always pulsating city is one of the reasons people like visiting this city. The design movement history and the mesmerizing museums be it the FC barcelona museum or another are also the reasons for the visit.

This city is never really quiet, but at this early hour of the day it is a lamb in comparison to the lion it will soon become. 

Turning my head away from the window, I looked at the people sitting with me examining them. I could see Alex sitting in the passenger seat with his ear plugs in his ears. His head was tilted against the window and he was sleeping with light snores.

Me, Alina and Adam were in the back seat. Alina was in her dreamland sleeping peacefully with her head on my shoulder and mouth slightly open making me smile. She is the younger sister I never had, Always up to something mischievous and her funny yet lame jokes are something to hear.

Next to her was Adam who was furiously typing onto his Iphone. I could see a frown forming on his forehead making small wrinkles appear. His jaw slightly clinched making his Jaw Line appear sharper. I think he realized I was staring at his face because he suddenly looked up and  our gazes locked. 

His captivating greenish blue orbs staring right back at me with pool of emotions swimming in them. I must say my husband is handsome with his jet black hair, greenish blue eyes, pale skin with a slight tan and a sharp jawline. The looks that girls back in New York die for. Who were for sure heart broken hearing the news of him marrying me about 4 months ago.

If the circumstances were different, It is true I would "Like" my husband more but our relationship is based on a simple contract that will end in no time.

Suddenly the car came to halt pulling me out the trance of thoughts and breaking our somewhat staring contest.

I don't know what this Barcelona air did to my head. 

I look out the window to see we are stopped by the signal being red. I could see many people in their work attires walking and driving to their offices but their weren't many school students as it was just 8:00 and school starts at 9:00 mostly.

Soon the signal turned green and we were informed that we were nearing our accommodation for the day. Our cruise is to sail tomorrow morning giving us today to explore the city. 

Looking to my right I could see the Columbus Monument stand tall and proud. The view was worth a capture looking beautiful. Small birds flying around the monument chirping in the morning cool air.

I hurriedly fish out my smartphone from my bag and captured the view in my gallery.

Soon we reached our destination, I woke up Aline and Alex woke up himself a while ago. The uber dropped us off in front of the tall structure and the bellboy came to help us with our luggage.

We strolled to the reception and got our room cards. We had booked a two bedroom suite and a separate room on the same floor.

Entering the Elevator, Adam pressed 9th floor and soon the elevator zoomed up taking us to our designated destination.

Alex went to his room and us three entered our suite. We had to sleep our much needed sleep and the jet lag made it worse. Alina went to her room and we went to ours.

I quickly proceeded towards my bag which was placed near the door and took a pair of comfortable sweatpants and a loose T shirt for my self before going towards Adam's bag and getting a comfortable pair of clothing for him too.

After a quick shower and getting changed I came out with the towel wrapped around my head covering my hair because I knew Adam would be in the room. 

I walked towards the vanity while Adam strolled lazily into the bathroom with his clothes. 

After blow drying my hair and wrapping the hijab around my head, i walked towards the bed to have a peaceful sleep for few hours as it was just 8:45 am right now and I was super exhausted and tired.

I prayed some duas and laid down on the bed, I felt the bed dip next to me indicating Adam is here before my eyes closed.

1:00 pm 

My eyes peer open but closes instantly due to the sun coming through the curtains. Slowly taking the comforter off me I stand up and gasp looking at the time on the gold wall clock on the white washed walls opposite to the huge mahogany king sized bed that I was currently standing next to.

It is 1:05 pm in the afternoon!

I quickly walk towards the bathroom to freshen up and make wudu before waking Adam up. We pray our Zuhr Salah together on the prayer mats that we got with ourselves.

Adam goes to the sitting area and I go to Alina's room to see if she is awake or not and luckily she was awake. She was on the prayer mat praying, so I took a seat on her bed waiting for her to finish her prayers. Once she was done we both walked out to the sitting area where Adam was sitting flicking through the channels on the TV looking for a channel in English as most were in Spanish.

I hear a knock on the door and go to open it to reveal Alex.

"I am so hungry!!" He shouts entering

"Well hello to you too Alex" I say with a smile

"Oh Hi babi" He waved at me making Adam look weirdly at him 

"It's Bhabi not babi" I say with a laugh and he just smiles sheepishly before sitting down next to Adam and grabbing the remote control from his hand earning a glare.

"So where's the lunch" Alex asks casually ignoring Adam glare

"I've ordered room service that should be arriving soon and-" Adam is cut off by a knock 

Alex gets it and yells excitedly "The food is here"

We devour over the food in silence all of us really hungry. After the food we plan on where to go and get ready.

Once ready, I wrap my hijab around my head, tie my show laces and go outside to see them all waiting for me.

Giving them innocent smile, I walk out and they follow right behind.

We go down in the elevator and walk out the automatic sliding door. The cool breeze hit my face lifting my hijab and we walk towards the black Range Rover waiting for us in the parking lot. Adam rented it for today.

The boys take the front seats whereas me and Alina make ourselves comfortable at the back.

Our first stop was Casa Mila. It was another of Gaudi's masterpiece. Built in the early 20th century, Casa Milà bears a second name, due to its unique structure, this name is "La Pedrera".

We soon reached our destination and parked the car in the parking lot provided. Then we proceeded towards the ticket booth.

After passing the ticket booth, we immediately found ourselves in an ordinary modern Elevator that lead us to a spiral staircase and took us up to the roof. On the roof, we could see some famous sculptural figures, at the same time acting as ventilation shafts.

Casa Milà was called the alive house, because its appearance and architecture is all meanders, bends and swims, which makes it look exactly like a living organism.  

The view was simply breathtaking from the roof. It looked so beautiful. I jumped up and down in excitement and tightly held Alina's hand and looked at her with a smile only to find Adam next to me. He was looking straight at the beautiful sculptures and art in front and our fingers intertwined. My hand fitted perfectly in his and I didn't bother to remove it as I didn't want to ruin the moment. I looked straight ahead with my hand still in his and I could see a slight smile forming on his face. 

Hearing a camera click behind we both turned around, our hands going apart. Alina was looking at us with a mischievous grin plastered on her face, a camera in her hand and Alex next to her.

"Perfect click" She said with a smile wiggling her eyebrows at me making me blush.

We roamed around there for a while before heading out.

Our next stop was the Chocolate Museum "Museu de la Xocolata". It contains chocolate sculptures of various well-known Barcelona buildings. 

That place had a beauty of its own,  So far I'm loving everything about this city. Me and Alina were running around happily in the chocolate museum and the guys used to shake their heads and walk fast after us. I love Chocolate and anything related to Chocolate so much! 

As we don't have much time so we only spent a little while there. We than prayed Asr Salah in the parking lot as the time was running.

We than started our drive towards our next destination. Alina was really excited for this one the shopaholic she is.

When we reached there, Alina didn't even wait for the car to be parked and jumped off.

We were at the famous tourist attraction, the famous street and the perfect souvenirs shopping destination. We were in the 2 kilometer long boulevard "Las Ramblas ".

La Rambla street is a famous meeting point for tourists, and it is busy throughout the day and night. Every day, there are more than 150,000 people taking a walk along this street.

The main feature of the Rambla Street is that it's divided into five separate avenues flowing smoothly into each other.

We walked around the place and bought some small souvenirs for ourselves and the family back home. We shopped for a while, took a lot of group pictures and selfies with four of us in it. Had the time of our life and I  can't thank Allah enough for all the blessings he have showered upon me and my family. May Allah keep us happy and united like this. Always.

We prayed our maghreb prayers there and went to a small, cozy yet luxurious restaurant for the dinner.  Alhumdullilah  for the food. There are people out there who die of starvation. May Allah help them.

 After we were done with our food, we went to our last stop for the day. The Columbus monument which was near the area. The Columbus monument looked amazing when we were standing under it. 

 We took the Elevator to the top of the monument. The approximately 60 meter high elevator ride to the platform of the monument gives you a great view of the Ramblas, the yachting port of Barcelona in Port Vell and the shopping center Maremagnum. The alluring view in front of us made her eyes twinkle and shine with happiness of seeing it. Standing at such a height was scary but it was all worth it. 

It felt like we were at the top of the word. There were no problems, nothing. I looked around to see everyone smiling and enjoying the moment. 

Alina was busy taking pictures and Alex was taking videos of the place. I didn't see Adam with them but when I looked back to the front I sensed presence next to me.

Kind of shocked I stumbled back a bit loosing my balance but he came to my rescue snaking his arms around my waist pulling me up. 

"Am I that good looking that you fell on seeing me?" He asked with a smirk 

"N..no it's just that you appeared suddenly out of nowhere" I replied my face turning crimson

I pulled myself out of his hold and walked to the others.

Soon it was sadly time to leave and return back to our hotel.

I took a quick shower when we reached back and then me, Adam and Alina prayed Isha together before reciting Surah mulk. 

Changing into my Pj's I climbed the bed and Adam was already ready to sleep so I just quietly turned the lamp off and laid down after setting the alarm for fajr.

"Did you like Barcelona?" Adam suddenly asks

"Loved it" I reply with a smile

****************************************************

HEYYYY GUYS!!!

How are y'all?

Alhumdullilah i am much better now but still sick

I'm so sorry for the late update. I was quite sick the past week and also my exams are approaching so I don't get time to write but all your beautiful comments just made me wanna write today. 

Jazak Allah for all the love and support guys! you all are truly amazing. 

Please comment more! It really motivates me.

Anyways! Hope you liked the chapter!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Love y'all

-Iiman

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Zoya Von qan.

Aktuelle Literatur

357K 18.5K 26
Zoya Akram a 24 year old muslim girl living in Pakistan. Has returned to Islambad after finishing her education. She lives in a joint family with her...
171K 16.2K 65
The story of two best friends. AYEZA and NAILA... Their Ego towards their soulmate's EMIR and WAHAB. A blessed couple Ayeza and Emir, having childh...
44.7K 1.2K 23
Azra Ahmed Khan, an 18 year old Pakistani, religious and foodie, lives her life quietly with her childhood best friend, Amina despite the absence of...
6.2K 453 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...