Two Worlds: Fate Shall Connec...

By LadyShadowFist

An Original Story. Please do not copy. °°°°°°°°°°° Author: LadyShadowFist Date Published: May 2, 2017 Date Ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

14 2 0
By LadyShadowFist

Lavender

"Luke..."

I whispered waking him up from his nap. "What do you want n/n?" He said as he stood up from his comfortable position. "Do you find something odd about that Kyle boy?" I asked as I sat beside him on the bed. He held his chin in between his thumb and pointy as if he's thinking.

He looked at me and said "No" I glared a bit at him as he continued. "Maybe your just paranoid" He said as he laid back down on the comfy material and slept. "Maybe" I said as I slept beside my brother.

Kyle

"I guess I should really get to sleep." I yawned and laid back on my bed and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there,

My feet stuck on the ground.

My fangs out, the resident of the Stronghold's were ablaze. I found the family dead and burnt. People were putting torches, pitchforks and garlic in front of me. One man had stabbed me right in the heart with a dagger. I fall down as my eyes get blurry. I hear the screams of the people and The fire from the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, sweating beads down my forehead. My hair messy as it can be. I didn't know if that was a scene from the future or just a random...."Nightmare."

I let myself fall back down on my bed and slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

I woke up from the sounds of the alarm clock, Carol put beside my bed. I stood up and fixed the bed and went down for breakfast.

As soon as I came out of my room, the smell of yummy food filled the house. I came down and sat at the dining table across from the twins. I see Carol walk out of the kitchen with the breakfast. It looks like waffles with whipped cream, maple syrup and strawberries on top. I tasted it and it tasted amazing. So far I am loving the over-world.

Carol took me and her children to this place called..."Mall."

Apparently, everything you need is in there...I don't doubt it once i saw that It was filled with all types of shops...

Vampire-I mean Mortals are walking around buying and selling, eating, talking or whatever they want to do...

I see a person snatched the woman's purse. I reacted quickly and held his hands behind him...I returned the woman's purse and gave the criminal to the police.

Everyone started praising me and I see the only person who isn't...

'Lavender'

We bought some clothes for me and they bought a few things for them...

(Play song)

As we went home...I hear Lavender sing with the song...
I believe is called "Touch" by the band little mix.

I quietly stared and listened. The song seems a bit...sexual? But rather her voice is very amazing. A crumpled up paper suddenly was thrown into my face...

You like her?

                  ~Luke

End of Chapter 4...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...