Chapter 2

Kyle
"Do you Isha, take Kyle Acer your Lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do~"
She said battering her eyes trying to be cute. Well....to be honest. She is disgusting.

"Do you Kyle-"

The doors suddenly slam open revealing my older sister, Kara holding a bow which was pointed at Isha. And My best friend, Wane, which had a sword. "What is going on here?! Stephen what is the meaning of this?!"

Isha's Father boomed loudly. Everyone started to evacuate the altar. "DADDYYY!!!" Isha screeched in MY EAR. "We heard about your plan! You were planning on taking out OUR kingdom after this wedding. Guards seize them!!" My father

"You okay baby brother?" Kara asked me. "Yes. Just the fact that That Girl screeched in my ear." I pointed at Isha.

"You shouldn't be talking about your fiance like that!"

"But you aren't anymore. So bye~bye"
My sister teased while she was being carried to the dungeon.

"Okay. From now on, no one shall be forced to be married." We all agreed at Dad. And we celebrated for pretty much no reason. But it was fun while it lasted.

Lavender
I was walking through the woods trying to get more flowers for my Mom's Birthday on May 3.

I picked Violet Orchids and put them in my basket. Good thing Mom was out. After I brought it to the house. I went back to the forest and just relaxed there for at least an hour since it was almost night time.

Kyle
I started to roam the Underworld and found a strange portal. I took out my Grandfather's book which he wrote everything about the human world.

I begged my father to let me see the humans and see if they Are trully nice as my Grandfather says.

I see that it was the portal my Grandfather used back then.

I went through it and immediately the portal disappeared. No I am not surprised. They have warned me and I will do everything to get back when I am finished.

I see the tall buildings. And Noisy cars and pets with their owners. I guess reading the whole book has paid of for me.

I tried crossing this, road I believe, then a car ran pass me. Good thing I had my cloak on to protect me from the fading sun light...

"Oh MY GOD?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" A girl which I assumed was a Mother, ran towards me concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Where do you live?"
she told me. She guided me to her car which she parked in the side walk.

"I don't have a home"
I can't tell her that I'm from the underworld, obviously.

"Oh...then do you want to stay in my house?" Sho offered.

"Huh? Are you sure it's fine for me to stay?" I replied. She bodded and started driving...

I know she's a stranger and she doesn't even look THAT life threatening...

She parked in front of a three story house. It's painted in black, white and grey. It has a balcony and a very beautiful garden....

The woman got out of the car and instructed me in how to open her car door

The woman got out of the car and instructed me in how to open her car door... and let me tell you. My head is aching right now.

~End of Chapter 2~