Chapter 4

Lavender

"Luke..."

I whispered waking him up from his nap. "What do you want n/n?" He said as he stood up from his comfortable position. "Do you find something odd about that Kyle boy?" I asked as I sat beside him on the bed. He held his chin in between his thumb and pointy as if he's thinking.

He looked at me and said "No" I glared a bit at him as he continued. "Maybe your just paranoid" He said as he laid back down on the comfy material and slept. "Maybe" I said as I slept beside my brother.

Kyle

"I guess I should really get to sleep." I yawned and laid back on my bed and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there,

My feet stuck on the ground.

My fangs out, the resident of the Stronghold's were ablaze. I found the family dead and burnt. People were putting torches, pitchforks and garlic in front of me. One man had stabbed me right in the heart with a dagger. I fall down as my eyes get blurry. I hear the screams of the people and The fire from the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, sweating beads down my forehead. My hair messy as it can be. I didn't know if that was a scene from the future or just a random...."Nightmare."

I let myself fall back down on my bed and slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

I woke up from the sounds of the alarm clock, Carol put beside my bed. I stood up and fixed the bed and went down for breakfast.

As soon as I came out of my room, the smell of yummy food filled the house. I came down and sat at the dining table across from the twins. I see Carol walk out of the kitchen with the breakfast. It looks like waffles with whipped cream, maple syrup and strawberries on top. I tasted it and it tasted amazing. So far I am loving the over-world.

Carol took me and her children to this place called..."Mall."

Apparently, everything you need is in there...I don't doubt it once i saw that It was filled with all types of shops...

Vampire-I mean Mortals are walking around buying and selling, eating, talking or whatever they want to do...

I see a person snatched the woman's purse. I reacted quickly and held his hands behind him...I returned the woman's purse and gave the criminal to the police.

Everyone started praising me and I see the only person who isn't...

'Lavender'

We bought some clothes for me and they bought a few things for them...

(Play song)

As we went home...I hear Lavender sing with the song...
I believe is called "Touch" by the band little mix.

I quietly stared and listened. The song seems a bit...sexual? But rather her voice is very amazing. A crumpled up paper suddenly was thrown into my face...

You like her?

                  ~Luke

End of Chapter 4...