Possessive

By melomanicstyles

"I don't know if I am capable of loving you as much as you love me. You will soon find out that I am not the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (part 2)

Chapter 22

59 2 0
By melomanicstyles

I haven't updated in forever I'm sorry! Reminder of what Adelaide is wearing!! This chapter was extremely long so I split it up and made a part 2 it will be posted right after this. I would love to tell you that I actually spent time reading back over this and fixing all the mistakes and that's what was taking so long but yeah thats not the case
(Adelaide's POV)

"Europe!" He yells loudly, "they have landed. They should be here in the next ten to twenty minutes. Get ready just like we have been rehearsing."

I hear a large uproar coming from the house after he announces they have landed.

"Everyone has one goal; stay alive."

"We will come get you when they get here." Louis says causing Harry to nod then close the door.

He walks over to the couch taking a seat patting his leg

"Come here." He says

I walk over taking a seat on his lap allowing my legs to hang over his. He kisses me softly causing me to slide my hands in his hair slightly pulling. He kisses his way to my neck sucking and kissing harshly to the bruised area he left on my neck a couple days ago. Ever since then he makes sure to always make it look good and new when it begins to fade.

When ever he is sucking on my neck it feels so good. I want to allow him to feel that now. I turn around so I'm straddling him.

"I want to do that to you before you have to go." I say to him

"Do what, Give me a hickey?" He asks with a slight smirk appearing on his face.

"Yes." I say a blush coming onto my cheeks.

"Okay, give it a try."

I start by kissing his lips slowly moving down as he always does. I pay attention to how his body reacts each time I move down. I make my way to just above his collar bone and his body slightly jolts and he grips my ass firmly, as his hands were already resting there. I begin sucking forcefully on that spot and stopping every so often to place a soft kiss then go back to it. I slightly bite down causing his head to fall on the back of the couch and a soft moan to escape his lips. I pull away and turn his neck to see how I did.

"I gotta say I don't think I did too bad for my first time." I say making him laugh.

He pulls out his phone and begins looking at it through his camera.

"You did very good, I'm proud of you." He says continuing to laugh.

Silence falls between us and I lay my head down on his shoulder one last time for sure. I hear his heartbeat that is beating rather quickly. He would never admit this but I think he is a little afraid of what is next to come. He has tried to prepare himself and his gang for what they may encounter. Yet no one really knows what they're planning to do.

Harry begins rubbing my back up and down like he always does when we're laying in bed together. There is no other way I'd like to spend my time then to be in Harry's arms as he holds me possibly for the last time.

(Harry's POV)

A knock sounds from the other side of the door.

"It's open." I call

When it opens it reveals Louis, Liam, and Niall. They walk in closing the door behind them. They take a seat, Louis in the chair and Niall and Liam on the other couch across from Adelaide and I.

"We've had confrontations with so many of the gangs yet this one feels so different." Liam truthfully speaks, the rest of us nod in agreement.

We sit in silence for a while. I'm about to turn this sweet girl's world upside down once again. When she sees that her brother is alive and that I had lied to her about that. Her father will probably eventually tell her about the conversation we had that first time he called. And when she realizes her father will never, ever let her stay here with me if she even still wants to after it's all over.

She won't believe a thing I say afterwards. I might as well not even try. I need to just let her go, it's probably for the best anyways.

The rest of the house instantly goes into this loud chaotic uproar once again. There is a knock on the door that pulls us all out of our thoughts. Niall jumps up and opens the door.

"They have arrived." One of my gang members says. Niall slightly nods turning back towards the rest of us.

Adelaide slowly climbs off of me adjusting my rather large jacket around her small body. I stand up along with the rest of the boys. I grab Adelaide's hand and I lead the other three out of my office.

I walk down my hallway and all of my gang are lined up completely filling my house. Everyone is basically shoulder to shoulder in the foyer. I walk past them all and walk into the living room. I look out the window and see lots of black SUVs all parked in my driveway and yard.

"Remember Europe, our only goal is to stay alive. Is everyone ready?" I ask them all of them either nod, shout, or simply say yes.
"Good, everyone go get in your positions this is what all of this rehearsal was for, make it count." I say sending them all off to where they need to be.

They all clear out going to their spots. Some going up the stairs to go to the guest room balconies to over see everything. Most go out the front door then run to their positions all around the house. Louis, Liam, and Niall take their rightful place standing on the porch.

My gang getting into position cues the America gang getting out of their cars and all lining up. Yet there is no sign of Alec or Victor.

I am now left with my girl all alone. I Pull her in for one last hug before I make my way out the door.

"No matter what happens Adelaide stay in here until I come get you, promise?"

"P-promise." She says her voice slightly breaking as if she was about to cry.

"Don't cry sweet girl; Everything will be fine." I say placing a soft long kiss to her forehead.

I pull away from the hug and she looks away as I begin to walk to the front door. I slowly turn the knob just to be met with a yard full of the American gang.

As I walk out it's so quiet that you can hear my boots as I walk across the porch. The boys step apart as I make my way down the stairs. They follow just a step behind me. The driver, passenger, and back car doors open of the front car and then Alec, Victor, and two females step out. I take a deep breath as the boys and I continue to walk forward and in no time we're face to face with them.

"Harry." Victor says

"Victor." I simply say back

"Where is my daughter?" He asks

"In the house. She is probably watching from the window, give her a wave." I say pointing to the living room window.

All four of them slowly raise their hands waving to her. I turn around and you can clearly see her watching from the window. But she does not wave back she actually just turns to look at me. Her facial expression is not too pleased. I know she is very angry at me now that she can see Alec is Alive.

"She didn't wave back." The younger looking woman says.

"Aileen don't talk." Victor says causing me to look at her.

"Ah so you're Aileen." I say causing her cheeks to slightly turn pink as Adelaide's do.

"Don't look or talk to my daughter I don't need you doing this again." Victor spits back

"Woah calm down there Victor. From what I've heard Aileen doesn't need any attention from me." I say causing her to look rather embarrassed.

"How dare you say that about my daughter. You don't know anything!"

"I've been with Adelaide for months I know a lot more than you think."

"Of course you do. That was part of that plan of yours. Get Adelaide on your side so she will tell you everything."

"What did you do to her Harry? Did you turn her against us? She doesn't seem the same! She didn't wave back and she just looks pissed off. She should be happy that we're here to rescue her." Alec says

"I didn't do anything."

"I told you not to hurt her in any way especially to try and get out of the consequences of taking her. I will just have to kill you myself." Alec says pulling his gun out

This causes my whole gang to go from standing guard to aiming their guns. This catches the America gang off guard. Seconds later they all are pointing their guns at my gang. The boys all have their guns in their hands just not up.

Aileen and I'm assuming their mother is just standing there holding each other's hands looking terrified out of their minds.

"That wasn't very smart. This escalated very quickly " I say to Alec pulling my gun out of the back of my pants.

Victor pulls his gun out keeping it down by his side as I am also doing.

What happens next catches everyone off guard. Yet I somehow expected it to happen as soon as Alec drew his gun.

My front door slowly swings open revealing my girl. Her appearance takes her family by surprise as they all gasp. Her outfit is much more revealing than anything they have probably ever seen her in. Her skirt is very short and her top is not much of a top it just covers her chest.

She takes in the sight around her. Then slowly makes her way down the stairs. I can tell she regrets her choice of clothing since the weather is quite chilly. She pulls my jacket tighter around her body hoping it will keep her warm.

As she gets closer Victor's eyes widen with shock as he notices that his daughter is wearing my gang jacket. When she gets to us a confused look is plastered on her face. 

(Adelaide's POV)
"Alec put your gun down." I say to him

"No, not until he is laying on the ground dead."

"You're not gonna kill him." I say testing him

"Wanna bet?" He says

We did this a lot when we were children. We never really got along too well. This is not the first battle Alec and I have been in. Well first one with actual guns and someone's life being at stake.

"Do it." I say causing Harry to look down at me completely shocked and unaware of what may happen next. "Take someone's life... like the monster you are."

He slowly lowers his gun to his side.
That always got him. I always won because I have a little heartless side to me. I always knew what to say to get to him.

"Harry?" I question turning towards him

"Yes?"

"What is Alec doing here? You said he was dead." I ask quietly

"I uh he's not actually dead."

"Clearly...why did you tell me he was dead, Did you ever actually kill anyone?"

"Yes I did it was two other men from your fathers gang. Just not your brother."

"Why did you tell me it was him?" I ask just above a whisper

"I wanted you to realize what kind of man your father is. If I would have told you it was just random guys from his gang it wouldn't have impacted you."

I'm not mad at him. Though I feel as if I should be but I'm not. My father is not the man I thought he was for sure. But I didn't decide that because of what Harry told me. That did play a factor but it wasn't just that. It took my father months to come get me. It took him weeks to even send people but he didn't send them to get them me he sent them to kill Harry. He knew where I was the whole time. I bet if it was Aileen he would have been out here and had her home that week but not me. I was here for months with Harry. That is not who I thought he was.
•••••••
THIS WAS PART 1 PART 2 IS ALREADY UP AND READY FOR YOU TO READ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
10.3K 180 55
I couldn't love him. Because loving him, would only put him in danger...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
3.7K 103 30
'I think I'm in love with my best friend, But I keep it to myself because I'm too scared to loose him'