Autumn Has Fallen | Dramione

By nymphadored

[#217 in fanfiction as of 5.03.17] "Something's changed Malfoy" Lost after the war, Draco Malfoy finally step... More

Hi there! please read
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
ANNOUNCEMENT
sixteen
depressed.
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
EASTER EGGS AND REFERENCES
epilogue
QnAs
#WATTYS2017
one year!

thirty one

6.4K 217 85
By nymphadored

When she finally reached Paris, she quickly ran towards an empty dark alley to vomit, since apparating from a very far place had made her feel terribly awful. For awhile of realizing that she doesn't exactly know where Draco is, she stopped for a moment and think where she could find him.

She sat down at a nearby bench, instantly regretting her choices. If she were to apparate back to hogwarts, she'd feel even more sick than usual.

Just then when all hopes were gone, a lady had immediately sat down next to her, but Hermione wasn't in the mood to look. "Bonjour, Hermione" said the lady. How did she know my name? She asked herself, as she looked up to see Fleur, with a rather large womb, as she beams back at her.

"F-Fleur! What are you doing here?"

"I vas going to visit my sister, Gabrielle today. I should ask you the same question,"

Hermione sighed and said, "I really honestly don't know why I'm here. It's just that.. I've been through a lot of mess lately and... I just maybe needed a bit of fresh air"

"Fresh air? Here at the city of love? My, Hermione! Have you found someone new?"

"What? N-no-- I mean... I don't know. It's complicated."

"What do you feel Hermione? You can tell me, I am a very good listener" said Fleur with a very thick french accent.

"Let's just say that I'm in love. Wait, was. And it's kind of true that love makes you do the craziest things. And even that, love made me disapparate here. Looking for that certain person just to apologize for everything. And now you know what? It doesn't feel right anymore."

"What doesn't feel right?"

"Being with someone and knowing that everybody else is against you,"

Fleur carrassed Hermione's shoulders as they both looked down. "You know, Hermione, as an expecting mother, I've been thru that as well. Bill and I had ups and downs--"

"Easy for you to say, I've fallen in love with someone I should be avoiding in the first place" she took a heavy sigh, and not long enough, tears started rolling down from her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away.

"I know that you and Ron want to stay friends but you shouldn't avoid him, Hermione."

"What are you talking about? Ron and I are friends. It's hard for me to explain everything can we just talk about it in another time?"

"I can listen, Hermione. You can tell me now"

"Okay, fine" Hermione blinked. "I fell in love with Draco Malfoy, a-and I know it's very wrong, to the point that I had to follow him here and I don't know what is happening to me it's just that.. He's changed, you know? I don't think he deserved me, and now I don't think he'll ever wanna hear my apology."

"Oh Hermione, I'm so sorry to hear that..." Fleur gave her a warm embrace. "You love him dearly, right? Suppose to why you are here. Don't give up just yet, not unless he's done something wrong, okay? Now what do you say?"

"Yeah, I-I'll just go and say sorry. If only I can find him though" Hermione sucked in her breath. And just in, Bill Weasley came, holding a box full of macaroons and coffee.

"Hello, Hermione, what brings you here?" He asked.

"I... I was just visiting. Fleur, I have to go," said Hermione.

"Oh. Funny. For a minute I thought you were with Malfoy" said Bill.

"What? Y-you know where he is?" Hermione's eyes widened.

"Yeah I just saw him entering the music shop right around the corner over there" he says, pointing to his left.

"Oh okay. I have to go-- very urgent"

"You don't need to lie to us next time, Hermione!" He raised his voice once she quickly ran to the music shop. "Her and Malfoy, huh? How come I did not know?" Fleur asked.

When she finally reached the music store, she first looked over the large window, to see if he was inside.

And there he was, Draco, standing in front the counter, chatting with the saleslady, as they both were laughing, Draco came closer to her as she puts her hands on him. Hermione's smile faded, and her heart sank as fast as titanic once did.

She stood outside the store frozen, with the rain slowly coming down from the grey stormy clouds. She finally decided that enough was enough, and before she apparated, Draco had looked over the window from a distance, and instead of just seeing if there was rain, he also saw Hermione standing outside.

But it was too late for him to go after her, as she quickly apparated back to hogwarts.

~

That night, after Hermione trying to explain to Mcgonagall why she had to leave hogwarts for a short while, she sat back down with her fellow gryffindors at their table, whilst Mcgonagall announces that there will be no more excuses as to why students should leave the school except for christmas break.

Hermione had gone silent and sick that night, because she let herself cold from the rain, and sick because of the long distance apparition.

Everyone had went back to their usual business, no one had gossiped about her, no one looked at her funny, not that they found out about Olivia's lies.

When dinner was almost over, the doors of the great hall swung open, not because of the storm outside, but because of Draco, dramatically entering the great hall. And instead of going to the slytherin table, he stood right at the center, as the professors glared at him for making such over dramatic entrance.

Everyone looked at him, and he did do it on purpose.

"Ah, welcome back mr. Malfoy, you may take your seat--" Mcgonagall was then cut off by Draco as he says, "No... I want everyone's attention." Everyone stared back at him, including Hermione.

"Okay, you may or may not know now that girl over there, sitting at the gryffindor table," he pointed at Hermione, which everyone's eyes glued on her; Hermione's eyes widened.

"Is-- no.. was my girlfriend" everyone gasped, hearing multiple whispers and others saying, "I knew it" but Hermione felt uncomfortable.

"Now that you all know, and you'll probably hate her for being with someone like me. I don't even know why or how she fell in love with me. But here's something I know for sure, is that she was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me." The hall was left speechless, as if Draco's voice started to echo around the hall.

"At first we were scared of telling everyone about this but then again you know what? I don't care anymore. You don't have any rights to treat her differently because of me. You can talk shit about me, you can hurt me, but you do not want to mess with Hermione Granger." He took a short pause to breathe, but his eyes were locked right into hers.

"And I know she doesn't love me anymore. It did hurt, losing someone I loved for so long. But you know what, Granger? No matter how many punch or slap you give me, no matter how much you hurt me, I will always, honestly, truly, completely love you" his breath hitched.

Hermione's jaw dropped, her eyes started to water, her chest felt like it was bursting, and she didn't know what to say or do; Draco was still looking at her and only her.

Ginny, who was sitting beside her whispered, "now is the time you stand up and say something"

But Hermione couldn't move, and as much as she wanted to, He sighed, nodded and looked down. He was on his way to the slytherin table when she finally stood up and spoke.

"Draco," her voice echoed through the great hall.

Draco turned around to see her standing up, her jaw dropped as she spoke with a rather shaky voice. "I-I'm so sorry"
But Draco only nodded and turned back away. "Je'taime" said Hermione.

Draco paused and looked back at her once more, his eyes watery and his lips curled into a sheepish smile.

"I love you too. I always do" said Draco.

But then all that was left is silence, not until Ginny started to clap slowly, then Luna clapped along, and then Neville, and then Blaise, until everyone else clapped and cheered.

"What the bloody hell did you say again?" Ginny whispered at Hermione. "It's I love you in french"

"Seems legit enough." Ginny smiled.

After the commotion, all the prefects had gone back to their usual jobs, they start roaming around the corridors, and Draco, who usually goes around with Hermione, walked alone.

But atleast that's what he thought; Hermione appeared just behind him as she called his name. He turned around and smiled, Hermione took a deep breath and run towards him, as she practically jumped to hug him tightly, Draco lifted her up as they embrace. She lifted her face to see Draco, and he pushes the hair infront of her face away; they both smiled.

"What a hell of a week, hasn't it?" She asked. "Hey, what were you doing in paris earlier this morning?" He asked, whilst his arms still around her.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? I followed you, you bloody ferret!" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wow, I have a stalker, don't I?" He smirked.

"I'm breaking up with you again" said Hermione.

"Aw, no! Look, I can't tell you just yet--"

"So when are you gonna tell me about that girl you were flirting earlier at the music store?"

"Whoa, calm down, Granger, why would I ever cheat on you? I got stuck and tangled from the cable thing of the earmuffs. Of course she had to help me, I wouldn't want to pay for that when it snaps anyway"

"So what were you doing there anyway?"

"I'll tell you on christmas, sounds good?" He asked, kissing her forehead.

"Okay, I suppose I can wait. But that doesn't mean I'm still not mad at you. You could've told me about Astoria's death. You got me worried" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I'm sorryyy. I was afraid you wouldn't listen so I had to go" he hugged her from behind, nudging his head onto her shoulder, his lips pecked her ear, then her cheek.

"All right all right, public display of affection is not allowed at hogwarts" said Hermione.

"Oh yeah? I didn't hear Mcgonagall complain when you publicly said you loved me"

"Of course I'm referring to this!" She said.

"Who went up to me and hugged me in the first place anyway?" Hermione didn't answer. "You're scary when you're mad. But then you look cute too so I can't get mad at you for that"

"Stop that" she rolled her eyes.

"Stop what?"

"Stop being so damn cheesy!" She pushed him off. "Okay okay I'll stop" he chuckled, still looking at her eyes and he smiled at how beautiful she looked in the moonlight.

"Hey, what do you say I introduce you to my mother?" He asked.

"W-what? Don't you think she'll get mad?"

"We talked it out. Looks like she'd love to see me happy. Just because I got you now"

~

Snow had started falling down at the hogwarts castle. Ginny was packing her stuff before she heads back to spend her holidays at the burrow. "You sure you're not coming?" Ginny asked.

"Sorry, I need to head to the muggle world and buy presents. Don't worry, I'll get you one too. Tell Harry and Ron I miss them though!"

"Of course I will" Ginny hugged Hermione. "Oh before I go, I want you to have this," said Ginny as she took out a present.

"What is it?"

"Don't open it until christmas, okay? No peeking!"

"All right all right!" She giggled.

"I expect you to owl me a package too, you know?"

"I definitely will, don't worry" said Hermione. "Merry christmas!"

Before Hermione goes to the muggle world to buy presents, she wrote a letter to her parents about booking an appointment soon if they're not in australia just yet, because Hermione was planning on giving them a gift soon, get closer to them until she was close with her parents again and can finally take them to the ministry of magic without forcing them to come with her.

After the letter has been sent, she stepped out of the common room to see Draco who was already standing outside, both ready for them to go out to the muggle world.

Hermione had bought a lot of presents, and even bought Draco one when they separated for a short while. Before they could come back to hogwarts, Hermione wanted to visit her old house one more time so she could give the gift herself.

They took the bus all the way there and saw their house plowed with piles of snow, but there was a package on top of their mailbox.

She walked closer to wipe the snow off of it, until she discovered that the package was for her.

To: Hermione Granger
From: your fellow Grangers

She turned to face Draco with shock, as she opened it to reveal a note saying,

We received your note, Miss Granger. We hope you'd come by again after christmas for your appointment! We'd love to hear more from you! Merry christmas!

She opened the box to reveal her old clothes, thinking that her mother must have thought that it doesn't fit her anymore so she gave it to Hermione instead. Hermione smiled.

"We can stay for a little while if you want to" said Draco. "Hey you know what? I suppose it's time you see your very first movie" Hermione suggested.

"All right, what movie should we watch?" He asked whilst they walk on the piles of snow on their way to the theatre.
"I don't know yet, but we'll have to check and see"

There was a movie theatre not far from where they were, with big bold letters that light up infront of the theatre with the title Anna and the King

Then Hermione had bought them tickets, went inside and watched the movie. As the movie started, Draco faked a yawn and stretched his arm, going in for Hermione's shoulders. She smirked and leaned her head to his shoulder.

After the movie, the two have headed back to the wizarding world to visit Narcissa. The snow had slowly stopped drippling, making their way thru the gates of the manor and to the entrance.

Hermione recognized the place, as she starts feeling anxious, holding her arm where the scar Bellatrix had placed her last year. It doesn't hurt like it used to, but the marks were still there.

Draco looked over at Hermione who felt anxious and nervous to get in, so he put his arm around her once more and kissed the top of her head and said, "it's gonna be all right, no one will hurt you"

She nodded and took a deep breath, as they both entered the manor, the place were lightened with chandeliers and beautiful candlesticks, as they made their way to the dining area to see Draco's mother who was already preparing food on the dinner table, looking back at the two and smiled.

"Hello, Mother. I would like you to meet the love of my life, Hermione Granger"

~

Vote & Comment!
Important---must read!

Eeeeep!! This is the end of the chapter! Gosh what a journey it has been for us! It's only been three months and look where we are now! You guys are friggin amazing and funny (yes I read your comments) thank you so much for your support!

But I feel like you people deserve more, so I am now gonna start on writing an epilogue for this story!

Another thing, I'm also doing a little Q&A here so if you wanna ask me anything you wanna know about me/this book, go comment down below and I will try to answer all of them with your names included :-)

Again thank you so so much! The Dramione adventures doesn't end here, I also wrote a new story called "Draco's Little Crush (and how to get rid of it)" you can go read it if you like and I am going to reveal a third book that I've been planning to write on since April and it will be out very soon so I hope to see you guys there too!

I love you so much! Hugs, and butterfly kisses,

Your Ell ✏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961 42 13
Harry returns for his final year of Hogwarts, much to his dismay. Ron and Hermione at his side, things have changed and not many people know how to d...
2.5K 71 4
Hermione needs to spend the day with Malfoy and it is absolutely the last thing she wants to do. Needing to honor her fiance's side of a bet, she fin...
54.1K 1.1K 16
TOMIONE/DRAMIONE FANFICTION (EDITING) __________ The world has gotten darker ever since Lord Voldemort's return was confirmed, and Harry Potter must...
157K 3.1K 28
For a moment I didn't care about anything but her. I would break my wand and live in the muggle world for her. I would do anything for her, be anythi...