The 24th Annual Hunger Games

By SkyShay87

Leena Schore is reaped for the Annual 24th Hunger Games. And the male tribute is her ex-boyfriend that cheate... More

The 24th Annual Hunger Games
Chapter 1 - The Past
Chapter 3 - Meet The Tributes
Chapter 4 - Scores
Chapter 5 - Spilling the Beans
Chapter 6 - The Dagger
Chapter 7 - Revenge Tastes Sweet-er Than Blood
Important
Chapter 8 - Coo-Coo Bird
Chapter 9 - The Tag Along
Chapter 10 - Dreams Do Come True
Switch
Chapter 11 - Final 5
Chapter 12 - Finish This
Chapter 13 - The Little Flying Life Saver
Chapter 14 - Impossible
Chapter 15 - The Winner's Dinner (FINAL CHAPTER)
Our Goodbyes ;(!!!!!!
Hehe 20!!!

Chapter 2 - The Parade

53 3 0
By SkyShay87

Chapter 2

The Parade

I could feel the sticky tape go down my legs. Then my dresser, Biona, stuck the tape on my other leg. She mumbled some things to my male dresser, Kono, and then they both ripped of the tape.

I made a small yelp and Biona smiled.

"Don't worry, it's over," Biona said.

I smiled and sighed in relief. Then they started talking again. I shifted my body towards them to listen.

"No that looks silly! It has to match her hair!" Biona whined.

"Biona, nothing matches her hair it isn't pretty!" Kono said in his scrunchy voice.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back. Then they washed my body off.

"I think she is ready!" Kono said.

"Come, darling!" Biona called out to me. She led me into this room with my parade outfit.

It was a shiny gold, pearl dress. It was breathtaking. I slipped into it and then we were told to go into the area.

"No time to waste! Get on, get on!" A woman said pushing me real close next to Winter on the carriage.

Winter locked his hands with mine and I pulled them away.

"For the crowd. Just do it," he urged.

I hesitated before locking hands with him and we held them high. The crowds roared with excitement. I glanced at Winter. He wore a golden tux and a green tie.

To me he looked stupid. To the Capitol people he looked like a star. After the parade I quickly ran into the elevator and I went to the 9th floor. Once I got there I ran into my room and went in the bed under the covers.

This is the only beginning of my living nightmare...

Leena, get ready for part two because it's on its way...

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!! I just remembered the parade and tried to squeeze it in! it used to be an update but whatever it doesn't matter anymore XD Have a nice day Sky Swaggies!!!

Stay tunes for the next chapters!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 60 29
Eighteen-year-old Dominik Venin from District 2 is a volunteer tribute participating in The 56th Annual Hunger Games. He's well trained, well fit, an...
1.7K 42 30
[CLOVE KENTWALL X CATO HADLEY FANFIC] She's just a 16 year old girl falling hard for him... He was brutal and bloody, secretly wanting her too... ...
25.8K 407 26
Daphne Elsher a 15 year old girl from district four is reaped for the 68th hunger games. Through all the fear of the games she can't help but keep he...
162K 3.5K 58
𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐄 |❀| In which Quinn Marshal, Victor of the 68th Hunger games is thrusted back into the games where she reunites with an old enemy Fin...