lost • taehyung x reader

By kimtaehyvngs

"...I think I lost my way." In which (Y/n) (L/n) gets a new job at BigHit Ent. and tries to maintain her life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged once again
How dare you tag me twice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: The End?
YOUNG FOREVER ALBUM!
tagged... 3rd time
Oneshot: Hello? ..I Think I'm Lost 1/3
1st school day storytime
my life was all a lie
who left the door open?
Oneshot: Hello? ...I Think I'm Lost 2/3
more albums wtf part 1
more albums wtf part 2
#937 IN FANFIC!
Get to know me! TAG
Weird facts you didn't know about this book!
Speak of the devil // Taehyung's POV

Chapter 20

10.6K 371 211
By kimtaehyvngs

{Chapter 20: What about us?}

--Word Count: 1514 words--

Your POV

~

Once my father hung up, I frowned. 'What does he want now? Is he having problems with that annoying woman again?' I placed my phone on my bedside table and sat down on my bed.

--10 Years ago: (Y/n) is 12 in this ((Korean years))--

"I'm home!" I yelled through the house and closed the door behind me. I threw my backpack in the small hall and walked into the living room to see my dad crying once again. I sighed and shook my head.

"What did Sumi do now?" I asked and sat down beside my dad. He quickly wiped his tears away and smiled at me. "What do you mean, nae tall ((my daughter))?" he laughed and rubbed my back. "Appa, you were crying." I said with a serious tone and he frowned.

"I wasn't, It's probably because of the drama I'm watching." he answered and pointed at the television. "The tv isn't even on." I said and rolled my eyes. "You should mind your own business, okay (Y/n)? You're not old enough to understand." he answered with an angry tone and I sighed.

"I just want to help you..." I said and he glared at me. "You won't understand, I told you already!" he yelled and I covered my ears. "Mianhae, appa ((sorry, dad))" I stuttered. "Why are you sorry, huh?!" he said and I quickly stood up and walked towarss the stairs.

"Ya! Do your homework!" he yelled but I ignored him. "You're grounded!" he yelled while tears slowly formed in my eyes. I ran upstairs to my room, muffled cries were heard from downstairs. "...All I wanted to do was help though..." I muttered and wiped my tears off.

--5 years ago: (Y/n) is 17 in this ((Korean years))--

"I'll see you tonight then, okay jagi?" Jung-si said and kissed my forehead. "Yeah, see you." I smiled awkwardly and waved at him before walking inside my house.

"Who was that?" my father asked. "No one." I answered and placed my bag on the chair. "I'm telling you, boys are monsters so stay away from them." he said. "So you're saying I should stay away from you? Because I'm fine with that plus you can't tell me what to do. I'm old enough now." I crossed my arms and walked upstairs.

--TIME SKIP: 9 pm--

The doorbell rang and my eyes widened. I quickly ran downstairs but my dad was faster than me and opened the door.

"Ya! Who are you?" he asked and Jung-si smiled at him. "Oh, hello mr. (L/n). I'm Jeon Jung-si, (Y/n)'s boyfriend." he smiled and I covered my ears already just in case I won't be deaf by tomorrow.

"She's not allowed to have a boyfriend yet, pabo! Get lost!" my appa yelled and closed the door brutally. "Appa, neomuhae! ((That's unfair))" I yelled and he glared at me. "Or you break up with him or I'll break up with him for you!" he shouted and I ran back upstairs, pissed off.

--The next day--

I walked through the school gates and looked for Jung-si. When I found him I yelled his name and ran towards him.

"Oh... (Y/n)-ssi." he said and I panted. "I'm so sorry about my dad, he-" I started but he cut me off. "No no, it's okay. Fathers are like that." He smiled and I smiled back. "Thank you! So we can go tonight instead! I booked the new romance film in town for the two of us and we can go to the amusement park before that! It's gonna be-" he cut me off once again.

"I got some news for you too." He said and I nodded. He turned around and a tall girl walked towards us and wrapped her arm around Jung-si's. "This is my girlfriend, Nari." he smiled at her and my eyes widened.

"Wait... what?" I said, my whole body trembling. It felt like my world just fell into a billion pieces on the ground. I looked at the tickets for the romance film in my hand and sighed. "Here." I said and shoved the tickets for the film in Jung-si's hand.

"Congratulations." I said and sniffed. "Thank you so much! You're so nice." Nari smiled at me and I nodded. "Oh, and I got another surprise for you two as well!" I smiled and grabbed my bottle with water out of my bag.

I opened the lid and poured it on the both of them. "Appa was right, men are monsters." and with that, I stomped off and never talked to him again.

--Back to the present--

'Is that why he's so pissed again? What has Sumi done this time?' I rubbed my head. 'Not all men are monsters, right? Jung-si is, always been since that day... But Taehyung wouldn't do that, right?' 

"What are you doing all by yourself? The boys are asking if you want to play some more board games with us." Taehyung walked in and sat down besides me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me one of his signature smiles.

"I'm tired, that's all." I said with a chuckle and he nodded. "Do I need to tuck you in?" he asked and I shook my head. "I'm good, thanks." I said. "Tell you a story?" he added and I shook my head again. "Sing you to sleep?" he asked again and I shook my head. 

"That's no fun." he pouted and I chuckled. "Are you really okay? Sick?" he asked and I shook my head once again. "If I'm right, you'd say yes to all of my suggestions." he leaned his head to me and pecked my lips. "So, what's wrong?" he asked.

--Time Skip--

"Your father wants to take you away?" he asked and I lifted my shoulders. "I have no idea what he wants from me." I said and he frowned. "No one will take you away from me! I'll be your prince in shining armor on a horse just like the fairytales!" he smiled and gave me a hug.

"Do you even own a horse?" I asked with a chuckle. "Well no. But I do have my pokémon, J-Horse!" he laughed and I did too. "But I'm serious, no one will take you away from me." he said and kissed my hand softly.

"I'll be there with you, no matter what!" He smiled and I nodded. "Now... Let's get you to bed." he kissed my forehead and placed the sheets of my bed away so I could lay down. He placed the sheets back over me and smiled. "There we-- Oh, wait! I got an idea!" he laughed and ran to his bed. 

Once he came back, he had something behind his back. He placed it right in front of my eyes and I could see his stuffed lion in front of me. "Isn't that your favorite stuffed animal?" I asked and he nodded. "You can keep it for the night." he smiled and layed it down on the matress beside me.

"Now, goodnight." he said and kissed my one last time before shutting the lights of the room and leaving me to sleep with the plushie. "...Goodnight." I kissed the lion softly and closed my eyes.

Taehyung's POV

I walked out of the room and the members were all looking at me. 

"So, what happened?" Jin asked, ready for me to spill the tea. "It's their business, not yours Jin." Namjoon said and pushed Jin's shoulder. "I'm (Y/n)'s bestie 5 ever! I am allowed to know what happened so shut up mister know it all!" Jin yelled and I widened my eyes at him while holding my finger to my mouth.

"Shut up, guys! Noona's sleeping!" Jungkook whispered and everyone went quiet. "Thank you." I sighed. "But what happened?" Jin whispered and I rolled my eyes. "She wasn't feeling well so I tucked her in, that's all." I whispered back and Jin nodded.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" I asked. "He wanted to get some fresh air." J-Hope said and I nodded. "Okay then." I said. "So, can we play some board games now?" Jungkook asked and we agreed.

--Time Skip--

Right now, it was 1 am and we were still playing board games. To be honest, it was fun to do stuff with our dongsaeng and the hyungs, but without (Y/n) it's more quiet. She's really good at games, haha! It's always fun to be around her. She's like the second sun besides J-Hope, but for me she's number 1.

Ans she'll always be.

"Guys, I'm going to sleep." I said and they wished me goodnight. They continued to play games while I quietly entered the bedroom seeing (Y/n) sound asleep. She was muttering something in her sleep.

"Taehyung-ah... don't leave me..." she muttered and I smiled. "...Ever." she added slowly and I grabbed one of her hands. She smiled softly and snuggled into my hand. "I won't." I whispered and kissed her cheek. 

{A/N}: Oh my oh my~~ so niceu. The feels are coming up oh ma gawd. Sorry for the late update again, my bad! :(

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome and remember to stay alive!♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 1.2K 8
Y/N can't stand Jung Hoseok. Every time he's in her presence she runs away, and whenever he tries to speak with her, she won't even look him in the e...
112K 5.8K 55
Y/N has moved on, leaving the past in the past. Or she had, until a phone call sends her flying back to her home country. She just lost her job, ha...
133K 4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
67.6K 3K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...