She Is My Sanity (Futanari) •

By nowstaygolden

Jane Lowe is a 21 year old woman that has moved into a new town, and new neighborhood with her aunt and cousi... More

New Start
Grumpy Blair
I'm An Asshole, Let's Start Over
Movie Night
You Saved Me
Wake Up Baby
Stop Running!
Strip Club And Lap Dances
Road Trip
Family Dinner
Prom
We Meet Again
Why!?
I Love All Of You
University? Tickets?
Go But Don't Go
Leaving
Empty
It's Not What It Looks Like
I'm A Monster
Dear Janey
1 Year
Another Tattoo? Changing?
Volunteer
Mother's Day
Surprise!
Home And I'm Sorry's
Wedding's And Baby's
Thanks For The Tips
Taking Care Of You
I Want To Do This Everyday
Janey's Birthday
Life
The One With The Poop
The Proposal
I Will Never Forget You
Accepting
Red's First Walk & Word
Epilogue
Thank You Announcement

Blair's Graduation

11.7K 431 23
By nowstaygolden

"I knew then I could never love another woman, only Blair Lane Coast."

Blair's P.O.V

I couldn't take it any longer. I couldn't sleep, and I was restless of what went down between Janey and I a couple of hours ago. I looked at the clock and the green light illuminated it is 3:00AM and I sighed, would she still be awake? It's been a couple of hours of separation and.. I have to do this.

So I got up just in my boxers and sports bra and put on one of my shirts for sleeping that is ripped at the abdomen but it's fine. And went over to my window that is across from Janey's and saw her curtains closed and my hopeful heart plummeted even more.

I went ahead anyway and climbed through my window onto the roof and there is about 2 meters space between each of our roofs but there was a tree in the middle and I slowly started to climb on it until I reached her roof and jumped down on it. I softly knocked on her window and not even a minute later it is pulled open and I'm immediately pulled into her warm embrace and her kisses on my neck.

"I'm sorry" she replied in a voice saying that she has been crying for hours and I wrapped my arms around her waist and I held her to me tight, "I love you so much Janey..I'm sorry I didn't tell you soon enough" I said in a coarse tone and could feel the tears coming.

"Shhh..it's okay..I can't believe I said that to you and the picture oh Blair" she said heart brokenly and I brought my face to her and softly pecked her sweet lips, just caressing them and I knew she loves it, it calms her down and it drives her crazy.

She moans and I softly wiped the tears that travel down her cheeks and pulled away and kissed her lips one more time before resting our foreheads together. She is running her beautiful hands through my hair that drives me crazy and we are on her bed and cuddling, her on my right side because I didn't want to hurt my tattoo on my left .

"We are so whipped for each other" I snorted out and she laughed and came up and softly kissed my lips, "No, we are just fucking crazy for each other I think" she whispers against my lips and I smiled wide. We then broke away and just stared in each other's eyes lovingly and I spoke..

"I don't know what I want to do, maybe I'll go to London.. but right now.. I just want you, hell I want you forever..Baby can we just live in the moment and be fucking crazy over each other" I whispered and looked into her eyes..and I saw the sparkle she has only for me but also that deep sadness that clawed my heart out.

"I will wait for you.. I will wait for you when you come back from London and I want...I don't know what's going to happen Baby but yes.. I want to live in the moment with you.." she finally finished and she bent down gracing her lips with mine making me groan and wrap my arms around her back and softly ran up and down.

We then cuddled the rest of the early morning with her playing with my hands and me occasionally kissing her cheeks and telling her I love her. I was scared to go to London for Uni and leaving Jane and Blue and my family. Moose is still out there and he might be coming back for revenge and I just.

"Sleep love" Janey softly whispered against my ear and she kissed my cheek and cuddled into my side and I sighed sleepily and slowly let sleep overtake me.

-1 Week Later

The smell of the alcohol mixed with smoke and plus all the sweaty bodies was giving me a headache but I had to do this. I was back at another club and I was looking for Moose. I have already been to 3 different clubs and nothing but finally I had enough of being discreet so I asked he bouncer for the exact version of Moose and he said that he did see a guy that looked like Moose.

I could get killed tonight but I hoped not and plus I have been taking some boxing classes. Janey thinks I'm doing some work for Dom, I just didn't want her to freak out because I'm doing this to protect her and everyone who I love.

I must be fucking crazy, well I am fucking crazy but I needed to do this. So with my beer in hand, I mindlessly looked around the whole area, stopping here and there to talk to some of my friends I saw and that also made me not suspicious.

I took a drink out of my beer and when I looked around the club again I spotted a guy's back heading out the back door and immediately it reminded me of Moose, his jacket. So excusing myself from my friends, I made my way towards the back door, the nerves were kicking but I had to keep myself in check.

If this was Moose then I have to set my plan up, what he didn't know that I told the bouncer that I would text him when I saw that it is Moose and I knew, deep down I knew Moose wanted to kill me and the bouncer would call the cops, plus that would probably get him a raise in the bar.

So I texted the bouncer that I might have seen him and I'm heading out the back and he texted back that he got one of his other co workers to cover his shift and that he is hiding near a dumpster near the backdoor alley. So with one more drink of my beer, I hurriedly gave it to some drunk girl and walked out the back door.

Once the backdoor had shut, I received a kick to my leg and I stumbled and looked towards the guy who did and my whole body convulsed in shivers when I looked into those blue ice cold dangerous, evil eyes of his and that sinister smile.

"You really are one fucked up girl. You want to get killed.. well I guess your wish is granted tonight" he harshly said and went to punch me but I ducked underneath him and punch his stomach hard and heard him groan and back away. He then started talking and his next words made my world go into a fit of rage/anger and worry.

"How's that girlfriend of yours? She strangely reminds me of a porn star girl that I saw in a video, Oh that man fucked he.." I growled and charged towards him when he was in the middle of speaking, I jumped up and punched him in his right cheek and that caused him to stumble back but he managed to punch me and it hit my jaw, immediately tiny stars danced behind my eyelids.

I couldn't let him win and I received another punch but I didn't take notice on that one because when he went for another punch, I blocked him and uppercut him and he growled, seeming fed up and grabbed the front of my shirt and slammed me down on the concrete and I felt the wind knock out of me and he got his hands around my neck, choking me slowly.

I quickly thought of a solution when I felt my wind pipe slowly closing up, with all my strength I lifted my knee up as hard as I could in my state and it came straight towards his lower regions and his hands immediately loosened and I elbowed him right in the nose causing him to groan and fall off me.

I gasped with big gulps of air entering me, and I coughed and sat up looking at Moose and fear took over when I saw that he wasn't there and when I turned on my right, an incredible pain exploded on the side of my face and I fell like a rock but was still aware of the surroundings, he had strike me with a wooden baseball bat and I couldn't feel the left side of my face. Then he spoke with his disgusting voice.

"I give you props for fighting me, never knew girls could fight like that.. but I think you're just a freak.. a manly womanly freak, and now.. I'm going to kill you" he evilly said and my heart started beating faster and I groaned when had strike exactly where he stabbed me and the pain is coming back, he strike me across my face and I wanted to black out..

"I love you baby" Janey's sweet voice cascaded through my ears and I immediately shot up and held the bat that was going to probably end my life and I kicked him in his stomach and he flew back, I then grabbed the bat and whacked him across the face with it watching as he spat out red crimson blood. I was going to put the bat down and go call the bouncer when I heard a click and I froze.

Staring at him I saw blood trickle out of his mouth and his menacing frown he had but that's not what captured my attention and made me swallow in fear, it was the black pistol pointed straight at me.

Oh fuck, Frankie where are the cops!?. "I bet you didn't see that coming you little bitch. I'd say a little prayer to your girlfriend because as soon as I'm done with you, I'm coming for her" he threatens and my being is filled with protectiveness and possessiveness towards Janey and right then I didn't care. I daringly walked right up to him and he stood up and I aggressively grabbed the gun and pointed towards my head.

"You fucker, you fucking hurt her I will fucking hunt you down as a ghost and kill you but you said you wanted to kill me so Kill me!" I yelled and just when he was going to pull the trigger, we heard sirens and a growl left his lips and he wanted to ran but I punched him in his nose which made him stumble back but then he pointed the gun at me again and that's when I heard a police officers voice and thanked god and Frankie for saving my life but my plan played off. "Moose Lacross, Put your hands up and drop your weapon! You are under arrest of attempted murder!"

A loud booming voice came and he dropped his weapon but still not taking his eyes off mine. The officers came and cuffed him and he threatened "When I get out I'm coming for you bitch" he sneered and the officer roughly put him in the police car and once that happened I don't know what happened but I could feel my eyes rolling at the back of my head and me hitting the hard concrete into a blackness.

"You're so fucking stupid" I was brought back when I heard Janey talk and I internally smiled by what she said and I knew she was pissed and when I did open my eyes I knew I was going to get an earful. "What do you expect? She's Blair" Blue then retorted and now internally frowned, Hey it didn't mean they could gang up on me.

I then stirred and instantly those soft small hands are on my cheeks and softly caressing them. And I opened my eyes and saw a bright white ceiling and knew we were in the hospital. I then looked across from me and saw Janey's blue concerned yet angry eyes. I blinked and swallowed , "I'm so mad at you right now" she lowly whispered in a course tone saying she has been crying and I winced.

"Okay before you two go into a couple fight. Blair why did you do that?"

Blue asked and I looked at her crossed arm figure and I sighed but I also pointed to my throat saying I needed water. And Janey quickly got the water and held the back of my head gently and put the cup to my mouth and I let the cool water cascade down my parched throat. It felt so good, better than my face to which I can feel the pain now.

And I think Janey saw it because she started caressing my face again and now she's caressing her lips against mine "My poor baby" she whispered a sheepish smile comes over my face. "Okay gross yet cute, Blair answer my question" Blue continued to ask and I looked at her and held Janey's hand and talked.

"I couldn't keep living the days of my life knowing the people I love were still in danger." I spoke truthfully and Blue looked at me and then at Janey and she sighed but a thankful smile appeared. "Why are are you so good to me?" She whispered and I shrugged and pulled Janey closer.

"Because we're sisters and best friends for life" I said truthfully and she let out that squeal that Blue ever does once and comes and hugs me but then scolds me of how an idiot I am to. After that Blue went out and I am alone with Janey, My Janey. Who is now pacing back and forth in front of me..

"What if you died?"

She asked hurt and I sighed.." I wasn't thinking all I was thinking was to protect you.. the people I love" I spoke calmly and she span around "You're such an asshole" she said and I swallowed and nodded..I then lifted my hand out to her and spoke "I'm your asshole" I spoke sheepishly and she looked at me for a few seconds biting her lip she does when she wants to restrain herself from doing something and I knew just what.

"I love you"

I then said lovingly and that broke her, she quickened her steps towards me, grabbed my hand and crashed our lips together making us go into pure bliss of each other

-1 Week Later - Graduation

"I'm so nervous baby" I whispered out loud and Janey came up behind me and hugged me softly kissed my bare shoulder blades. "I'll be in the audience, you just have to get up and receive your diploma baby" she whispered soothingly and I swallowed.

I know what you all might be thinking, you're just receiving a diploma, why are you nervous? Well I don't know maybe because after high school I would have to face the real challenge and I don't want to do that.

Janey then came in front of me and softly kissed my lips and I think by the expression on my face she shook her head and softly caressed her lips with mine and whispered "We're in this together, living in the moment. Right?"and I looked into her blue eyes and smiled softly, closing my eyes and gave her an eskimo kiss and she giggled.

"You look so hot and beautiful in this gown" she then said in my ear when we just started swaying, holding each other's bodies and I laughed and rubbed her back. "I wish I could have seen you in your gown" I said back softly and removed a few strands from her beautiful face and she smiled dreamily at me.

"Okay sorry to excuse this cute moment but Blue is here Blair" Chloe interrupted and informed me Blue was here and I smiled at her and nodded but not without missing Janey's pout and I leaned down and licked her nose and she squealed, running out the door and I ran after her but not without hearing Chloe grumble "Why can't I have something like that?" I wanted to stop and tell her that she would eventually but I saw Blue waiting, impatiently might I add so I carried on down. When I made it down though my eyes went wide by what I saw.

Lexy and Blue talking and giggling and Lexy fixing Blue's graduation hat and when Blue spotted me, she looked down and what surprised me was the blush coating her cheeks.

I raised my eyebrows when she looked up again but then that caught Lexy's attention and when I was in the middle of wiggling my eyebrows, Blue having the expression of killing me and Lexy raised her eyebrow is amusement.

"Oh shut up tall-o" Lexy retorted and I snorted,

"Tall-o, is that the best you've got?" I smartly questioned and it looked like I made a mistake because Blue made the motion to cut it out and I heard Janey's "O Oh" Just when Lexy went to speak, I felt Janey's hand and she hurriedly rushed us out and pulled all of us towards me and when we got to the Jeep she pulled me in and I smiled when she kissed my chin..

"You're such a trouble finder" she said softly, caressing my hands and I snorted. "Of course I am" I say back and she breaks into a fit of giggles, we then made our way to the graduation venue.

Jane's P.O.V

As I sat in the audience of Blair's graduation event and stared at the back of her hair in front, I couldn't believe we got this far, we started dating when she begin her first year and we have been together for a year. God it feels like so much more.

My being is filled with proud towards my love, she's done so much and achieved so much and I have the best girlfriend ever. After 30 minutes and about 30 student's later, they called out Blair and I stood up along with her parents, "Blair Lane Coast" the principal called and I saw my Blair get up and she walked up those stairs and she held her head high and I felt I was in a trance on how she carry's herself, god I'm so lucky.

They shook hands and we all clapped when she turned to us and smiled wide and I felt my breath being taken away when she winked at me. When everyone had there diploma's and threw there hats up in the air, I was surprised when I felt those hands on my waist and Blair in front of me smiling softly and I internally whimpered at the way she's looking at me.

I tip toed and softly bit her upper lip and she smiled wide, brought her face in my neck and she softly swayed us side by side as I ran my hands through her hair.

"You did it baby"

I whispered proudly and she broke away, looked down at me and it surprised me that I saw tears in her eyes, I swooned at how sensitive she can be when it came to me, she chuckled through her tears, bent down and kissed me..

"Thank you" she whispered. I was going to ask her what for when I heard a camera click and looked towards her parents taking a picture of us and Blair smiled.

"Okay one good one come on love birds" her mother said and we both faced the camera, Blair's hands wrapped around my waist and me leaning on her chest, and we both smiled at the camera.

"Okay one by the two of us girly" Blue said and I stepped away letting the two best friends take a photo and I snorted how silly my girlfriend could be, she kept crossing her eyes and poking her tongue out and I laughed but they did get good ones when she smiled nicely.

We then spent 20 minutes taking photos and with Blair and her parents including Blue and myself then we all did a group photo which was, Blair, Blue, Lexy, Myself, Chloe, Aunt Clair and Blair's parents.

Blair's parents then informed Blair and Blue that there was a surprise at home for them and Blair groaned and said "Mom and dad, you didn't have to do that" but she got shot down.

"You're our daughter, we want to throw you a party and yes there is alcohol because we are going to be there also" they told her strictly and amused and Blair looked at me sheepishly like she was embarrassed that her parents had to be there for her to have alcohol and I laughed, shook my head because it didn't matter.

We then made our way back to Blair's house and her and Blue got surprised by how much her parents decorated the place and a few of Blair's and Blue's friends was also there that graduated.

Blair immediately pulled me upstairs so she can change out her gown, when we were in her room she started taking the gown off but it got stuck and now I am staring adorably at my girlfriend that has her gown on her head and she's trying to take it off while her abs and sports bra are on show.. and she just looked so dorky..

I giggled but went over and helped her out of it and when we pulled it off, she blew air from her mouth and she had her eyes closed and I softly smiled, tip toed and eskimo kissed her and she smiled, bringing me into her and kissed me softly that made me feel like a queen and a princess at the same time.

After a couple cute kisses and Blair swaying us around, she put on a shirt and she's already wearing ripped black jeans, we both made our way downstairs.

-30 Minutes Later

Blair and I were sitting on her couch, with a beer in both of our hands and we are talking to some of her friends, I see that she's getting a little drunk and so am I. Blair gets happy and more dorky then usual when she's drunk but she can always get quiet.

"I'm trying to lay you down easy
Check me out, girl
I'm at the magic floor; check my world"

"Now I know you don't believe me when I say I do it right (trust me)
My confidence is peaking to be close to you tonight
Baby, this is human nature; let's turn up that guitar (guitar!)
Smoke a little vapor and stay up til the sun"

Lay you down, Magic just came on the speakers and I heard Blair clear her throat and she spoke, "Sorry guys, I'm going to take my girlfriend to the dance floor and dance my ass off with her, can we talk later?" she says and I stare at her with shock but love because she likes this song and announced with so much calm but you can hear the adoration in her voice that she has for me.

Her friends nodded and told her it was alright and she pulled me up and I stumbled into her and she giggled, god it was strange to hear a giggle from someone like Blair but I loved every bit of it, holding her hand we both went onto the make shift place they did for the dance floor and she twirled me around.

I smiled seeing her bobbing her head to the music but her eyes on me and gently roaming my body and I smiled when she grabbed me softly by the waist and pulled me flush against her, leaned her forehead against mine and we both moved our bodies to the beat.

We then spent about 30 minutes dancing to any song that came in and just enjoy each others soft touches we give to each other and kisses. We then heard the music cut off and we both looked towards her parents that are standing on the steps now and looking at us, at Blair and they both smiled at her.

"We just want to say that we are so proud of you Blair Lane, We have the best daughter we could have ever asked for and raised and continue to love with all our hearts. We are so proud of you that you have graduated high school. Enjoy tonight our baby!"

And everyone laughed and clapped, I then felt Blair's hands on my waist tighten and I looked up and saw she was looking at her parents and in her eyes showed how much she loves them, adores them and I smiled admiring how she looked.. I softly kissed her neck and that broke her trance and she drunkenly shouted at them.

"Thank you! I love my parents! Whooo!" I laughed and the rest of the people did, She then pulled me closer and buried her face in my neck and I could feel her smiling..

"I'm so lucky, you're mine. I thank god every night for giving me eyes to see you, all of you. I love you Jane Mary Lowe" she whispered softly and I flt my heart explode with millions of fireworks shouting out love for this woman holding me.

I lifted her chin up to look down at me and I brought her lips to mine, moving them together and pouring out all my love, the passion that she brings out from me because I couldn't speak.. I was speechless. We then heard a flash and we broke away from our love filled kiss and looked at Lexy and she handed us a Polaroid and we both looked at it and I gasped and Blair mumbled a quiet wow.

The picture of us through the Polaroid is beautiful, it showed us pressed together and Blair somewhat leaning forward and my hands grabbing her shoulders and our lips locked, but it captured Blair's jawline so well and god it's so beautiful. "How can you do that?" Blair asked astonished and I looked at her confused but smile.

"What?"

"You look like every actress that I have ever been attracted to" she mutters dreamily and I rolled my eyes and looked at her lovingly.

"Baby, I'm serious like you look like Dakota Johnson in there and some other day's, you look like young Jennifer Aniston and young Angelina Jolie" she started rambling hot actresses names and I knew my face was on fire so I put my hand over her mouth to muffle her voice, "You're just drunk." I said softly and I removed my hand and she spoke dreamily..

"I'm drunk on you.. and even though you look like different actresses each day.. You are so unique and so beautiful in your own way that I will never get tired of looking at you.." She said and now I whimpered and wrapped my arms around her neck.. "You better make love to me after this" I whispered seductively and I felt her hands tighten a bit and she spoke lowly "Absolutely gorgeous".

I knew then I could never love another woman, only Blair Lane Coast.

Chapter 16 Guys! Hope you enjoyed reading it and if you did please vote or comment. Love hearing about your thoughts. Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 14.3K 42
Drew Kane, a tough, outspoken, and badass secret agent is tasked along with her siblings to take down one of the richest and most influential familie...
299K 10.1K 47
"I am going to kiss you." Her husky voice reached my ears making me open my eyes to meet hers again. Do it. "No. I do-don't want you to." I lied as...
685K 20.7K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
1.8M 57.9K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...