poison ; short story

snowheein

❝ with every breath, breathe her out; she is your p o i s o n. ❞ in which a sunshine turned into her p o i... Еще

prologue
she
was
an
angel
twinkling
in
the
night
sky
;
but
like
how
things
were
meant
to
fall
apart
,
even
the
brightest
star
loses
its
shine
.
she
was
poison
;
she
engulfed
my
soul
and
i
forgot
to
breathe
around
her
.
epilogue
author's note

;

132 22 5
snowheein

the pain in my heart seeing you with her has been increasing everyday. it was getting even harder to see your interactions with her.

today, you have your arms wrapped around her waist. may would have thought it was a friendly gesture between two close friends, but i knew it was more than that to you.

your wistful eyes shone with tender, looking at her as if she was the galaxy of constellations; one that you were drowning in.

and as for me?

i was still seeing our future together whenever my gaze locked with yours, even if it was just for a second.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ace Antonia

Любовные романы

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
BL REBIRTH: You Were Mine (MPREG) Deziredee

Короткий рассказ

127K 5.3K 46
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
Hired To Love Jordan Lynde ⋆

Любовные романы

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...