My Possessive Vampire Boss✔️...

By bjorghalla

My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one wh... More

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28} Epliogue
My Protective Vampire
200k and a GIFT to readers

{Chapter 25}

7.2K 291 12
By bjorghalla

My Possessive Vampire Boss
__________

_Chapter 25_

"Will it hurt?" I ask him. It does sound pretty scary that he's going to be inside my mind. I thought that the mind and everything that happens inside it is personal and only for yourself. "Yes, it will. Now, shut up" He commands me. And I was just beginning to like this guy, I guess I was wrong to do that. "Before I enter your dump mind, I need to send a message to someone" He tells me and leave the room. He leaves me here alone in an unknown place, could this get any better? I need to be somewhere, I have no idea where or why but I just feel like I have to be somewhere special. I cannot remember anything that happened before I came into this horrible.

Why am I left here all alone? This place gives me the creeps but this room is still pretty. Even if I only like this room I still don't like this place, wherever I am. I mean, just few minutes ago I was feeling a pain that I've never felt before and never want to feel again, it hurt so much. Sebastian comes a little while later, and he's angry, I think. He picks me up by my arm and forces me to look into his eyes, yep he's definitely furious. His eyes are even more red as blood than they were and I don't like it, he's even scarier than before since he's this angry. His face is so pale that he could use a sunbath to make his skin look more human like or at least tan and look handsome. I doubt he can be with those eyes that freak me out.

His grip is starting to hurt a little and I just know that it will leave a bruise or at least a mark on my skin. "I'm done playing nice" He says through gritting teeth. What does he mean by that? Even when he thinks that he's not like Jason, he definitely is like him. Both of them are so alike, both of their personalities are so much alike that it's like they're brothers or something. But Jason is the good brother while this guy is evil brother. "I don't have to enter your pathetic human mind, I'll just feed on you" He says, grinning evilly. Judging by his face, this will not end well, for me at least.

What does he even mean that he's going to feed on me? The last time I checked I'm not food, nor do I look like one. Wait, don't vampires drink human blood. I can't believe that I forgot about that, I'm going to be vampire food, he's going to drink my blood. My eyes widen with the thought drain my body of blood. He's not a good person anymore. I don't like this side of him. I want the guy who gave me food and not trying to eat me alive. His face shows no emotion and that does scare me, more than I've ever been in my life. My heart starts to pound in my chest again. "He has never fed on you?" He asks wickedly, he smirks.

I don't think that, that question is meant to be answered, it's kind of obvious. And I'm pretty sure he knows the answer himself. Why would Jason ever feed on me? Does he even drink human blood? Of course, he does, he's vampire after all, so he need to drink human blood to live just like human needs food and water to live. But that doesn't mean he's going to take my blood, I want to have my blood in my veins, where it's supposed to be. I shake my head to answer his questions, I know I don't have to but I really don't want to make him any angrier than he already is and who knows what might happen then so it is best I stay out of his way.

Slowly he removes his hand on my wrist and I hurry to back away from him, I don't even know if it is possible or not but somehow I'm less afraid of him than I was before and I have no idea how. Now that I think about it, he is a very nice man- I mean a vampire, the only problem is that he has a bit of a bad temper that can get the best of him. I swear that if he would fix his horrible temper, than even I would want to be with him, he is pretty handsome. Hey, don't judge me, I'm a girl and newly single, so I'm allowed to think like that, right? I think any girl would fall for him but somehow I feel like I love someone else, I just can't seem to remember who. I know it's not Adrian.

Ok, eventually I'll remember or that is what I think at least and I really do hope I get the memories that I seem to have lost. And I know that I have lost some memories, that doesn't hide itself from me and besides its kind of obvious, so I just put two and two together and figured it out. "It's so frustrating how tempting it is to just rip into your veins and drain you of all blood" He says. Behind his words I hear a faint of sadness and a little bit of fear, which I don't get. Why would this scary man that can kill me in a blink of an eye be afraid or sad. To me it doesn't many any sense. "Then why don't you?" I ask. Why am I even encouraging him to kill me? What is the matter with me? I'm not in my right mind right about now.

He turns away from me like he's hiding from me, did I just hit a nerve? He hesitates before answering my question. I never knew that the big bad vampire could hesitate, well of course he hesitated, he was once a human. I think. Every vampire must have been a human before they became vampires. "Because if you're dead than I will never get what I deserve" He says with venom laced in his voice. Seriously, again with the switching mood. "You're so selfish" I tell him without even thinking, it just slipped out of my mouth. "But, thanks" I add without trying to. I feel like my mouth is thinking for my brain.

He turns to look at me again and his face isn't scary at all, it is like he just switched with some. He's handsome now, I mean more handsome than he was before. "Are you thanking me for not ripping into your neck?" He asks confused. He really is confused. They say that you learn something new every day and now I know at that if true. I nod my head, as a yes answer to his question. "You are one hell of a girl, I can see now why he's so crazy about you" He mutters the last part to himself but it I could still hear it. He got to work on his muttering skill since I always hear him when he mutters.

He's a vampire, he should be able to mutter under his breath without being heard. "I have had enough of you for one day" He says coldly, why is he this cruel to me then nice and then cruel again? I will never understand how the vampire mind works, somehow I'm not afraid of what will happen next. It is like my fear has turned off but I'm not brave or anything like that. The nice man comes and lifts me up from the ground and puts me on his shoulder, away from Sebastian. Then suddenly he stops walking with me and puts me down. He hasn't been walking for a very long time, but I have been trying to get him to set me down. I fix myself and then I turn around to see what was in his path to make him put me down.

He's staring at something with his jaw wide open. I look at what he's staring at. He is watching a really bright light, it doesn't bother him but it does to me. I need to close my eyes and look away from the bright light. I'm not sure this is normal otherwise he would have just brushed it off and walked away. "What the hell is going on here" Sebastian's voice booms and then echoes through the hallways. No one could answer him since he saw this himself, or I think so, my eyes re closed, so I can't be sure. After a few seconds the light stops being as bright and I open them but I'm ready to close them if the light reappears again, which I do hope doesn't come back. My eyes kind of hurt.

There is a person standing where the light once was. And it is not just any person. It's Daphne. Is this how she always appears? If so then it is strange that I have never noticed that before. But to tell the truth, I've never actually seen her appear and if so then I have been crying and too in my head to notice. That is how I last saw her. Wait a minute, what is she doing here? "Dafne, what a great surprise but you're not needed here. Now run along to where ever you came from" Sebastian says a bit rudely to her. Do they know each other? Daphne is looking at him in disgust. Yep, that answers my question.

I don't know what is going on here and why she's here. I really hope she's here to help me get away from here and away from him and back to Jason. I don't want to be close to him right now especially when he's angry, it scares me a little but I'm getting used to it but not completely. "Actually, I'm here for the girl" She says kindly, she's always kind and I love that about her. She's like a really kind mother, and she's the kind of mother that is never bad to her children or is mad at them. But my mother is still the best, and she raised me well.

Sebastian walks closer to her, but she doesn't budge at all. The man that carried me here, the nice man walks out, I think he's sensing the heat in them, and that is what feel too. It's clear that both of them are angry at each other, I'm pretty sure that they have a long past together and it ended pretty badly for both of them. "And what do you want with a mere human girl? Last time I checked, you don't interact with humans" He says with venom in his voice. Why am I the only one that doesn't know anything about what's happening here? "I could ask you the same thing" Daphne shoots back at him. She doesn't hold anything back, she crosses her hands over her chest. This is like a movie but just in real life and I think I like this movie.

The only problem about this movie is that I'm not getting it, it's like I started watching from the middle of the movie and have lost all the good parts and it leaves me even more confused than ever. Daphne and Sebastian keep on fighting with each other for some time, they aren't shouting, but they are arguing, if this continues they will shout at each other. I can't stay in a room where there are people yelling and screaming. Everyone knows that I do not like that. I try to find a way out of this room but I can't see any doors, or they are going past my eyes. What kind of person designs a room without doors?

I just don't get this. "Now tell me why the bloody hell you are here for my prisoner, I need her for something so start talking" Sebastian nearly yells but it is clear that he is furious at her. Now this is getting interesting, I really want to know why she's here and I want to know the real reason why I'm here in the first place because he isn't making it clear to understand. "I'm here for the girl I gave birth to, for my own flesh and blood. Emma, my daughter"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 84.9K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
286K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
94.3K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...