Laughing Jack X reader X Jaso...

By chelsiePanda

Hello, this is the story of (y/n) (y/l/n) and what she's going through, The poor girl is having difficulty wi... More

(Y/n)
The jack-in-a-box and a stuffed bunny?
The secret room
A couple birthday surprises
Wait a new friend? And that can move?!
A slumber party and a jealous clown
wait, there's another whack job that wants to be my friend?!
A day at L.J's carnival
you cheeeeeeeaaaaaatttteeed~
Where'd you get that knife from?
First authors note
Wait now I have a clown sleeping over
What have I begun
A/n no.2
?
Answers and apologies...
Jason watched a disney movie?
WHAT?!
What actually happened
I'm sorry
Lets go get drunk :D
Remebering
Tagged
Guys!
Slender has a temper
A/n take 3
We need to talk
Please don't burn me at the stake
Something new
Well then
The truth is finally out
Jason (ending)
Jack (ending)

Final authors note

3.8K 93 26
By chelsiePanda

Hey guys, long time no see. Well, actually that doesn't count for those of you that are new does it? Anyway, hello everyone and welcome back. Or rather, hey! I'm back!

For those of you that don't like authors notes, stick around, it'll be worth it!

As you may have read I'm only hear one last time to address some final things. Yes, this book is complete and I will mark it as such shortly, but first I wanted to thank all of you guys for the last time here!

The story has reached well over 70 thousand reads guys! And I have reached well over 200 followers! You're all so amazing! But hey, enough about my achievements made through you, here's what you've been waiting for.

Now, I have seen many comments asking me to write fanfics of many different creepypastas and after a lot of debate over which one I would write I realised, I don't have to choose. Once I reached such a decision I figured, welp I better go tell everyone that hey they should check it out and write any requests that they have in the comment section so I can give them what they want. So what are you waiting for guys? Drown me in your comments and help me write, I'll write anything of any creepypasta and a reader, from fluff to smut I'm willing to fulfil your requests.

So goodbye for the last time and thank you for all your support on this story but it's time to begin a new. See you guys at the new one-shot book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 431 22
(Y/n) is a quiet, chilled girl who is currently dealing with finals in school,her banquet and is currently stuck in a love triangle. With all this sh...
39.4K 878 32
Y/n was always considered different too everyone except their Nanna who dies unfortunately. However, Y/n meets the creepypasta's who are similar too...
19K 740 22
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
7.9K 129 14
(Y/N, Your name) is a 3 year old child when they first meets the Slender brothers, they lived a "normal" life with them until their 13 year old birth...