Sorry, But I'm Taken || Jerri...

Od cxndid

Perrie Edwards tries not to let her emotions get the best of her every time she sees Jade Thirlwall (whom she... Viac

1 - The Part Where Perrie Finds Out That Jade Thirlwall Is Taken
2 - The Part Where Jade Wanted To Make It Up To Perrie
3 - The Part Where Jade Seemed To Believe In "Rare" Relationships
4 - The Part Where Jade Just Dropped A Hint About Herself
5 - The Part Where Perrie Just Wanted To Murder Him
6 - The Part Where Perrie Realized It Was Time To Try
7 - The Part Where Jade Was Late In Biology Class
8 - The Part Where Perrie Just Couldn't Hope Anymore
9 - The Part Where Consolations Were Showered Almost Everywhere
10 - The Part Where Perrie Thinks She Is Doing What Is Right
11 - The Part Where Perrie Learned To Expect What Is Not Expected
12 - The Part Where Jade Feels It But Does Not Know It
13 - The Part Where Jade Asks A Personal Question
14 - The Part Where There's Been A "Slight" Change Of Plans
15 - The Part Where Perrie Was Becoming Too Oblivious
16 - The Part Where Jade Initiated It
17 - The Part Where Jade Just Had To Complicate Everything
18 - The Part Where Perrie Was Now Sure About What Happened
20 - The Part Where Jade Somehow Makes Thing Really Confusing
21 - The Part Where Drunk Jade Reveals Something Quite Interesting
22 - The Part Where Everything Is So Fine And Not So Fine
23 - The Part Where Questions Remain Unanswered... As Always.
24 - The Part Where Jealousy Results To Impulsive Actions
25 - The Part Where Perrie Confronted Jade
26 - The Part Where A Promise Has Been Made
EPILOGUE - The Part Where Perrie Says, "Sorry, But I'm Taken."
new book
thank you
BONUS CHAPTER I - The Part Where A Wedding Was Just The Beginning
BONUS CHAPTER II - The Part Where Discussions Happen
BONUS CHAPTER III - The Part Where They Talk
BONUS CHAPTER IV - The Part Where Soulmates Exist
100k!!!

19 - The Part Where Jade Needed Perrie... For A Different Reason

5.6K 236 129
Od cxndid

There are a lot of things that Jade wanted to do right now. She wanted to go home, she wanted to check on Jed, and she wanted to avoid Perrie. And she was sure that the third would be very difficult considering she knows that Perrie could be very persistent.

Jade felt like hyperventilating inside her car. She felt like as if all the oxygen had just left her respiratory system and all she could depend on is the vehicle's airconditioner which couldn't really scientifically do any good for her lungs.

Jade needed to talk to somebody, but it seems like her choices are sadly limited. She couldn't talk to Leigh about the kiss, knowing that Leigh is a talkative person and wouldn't know how to shut her mouth if someone asks her what's going on. She couldn't talk to Jed, obviously, because he's her fucking boyfriend. But she couldn't also talk to Perrie about the incident because... it's Perrie. And Jade felt mortified because she just basically left the blonde behind after what happened; it would be very idiotic of her to even message Perrie out of the blue just to talk about it.

Jade groaned and buried her head on her hands as she leaned on her steering wheel. She couldn't believe what was happening. She was unable to believe that just when she was about to feel satisfied with her life, that's when things started to go downhill and dragged her on the state where regrets are being held and apprehension is already washing over Jade's body. And what's worse is that Jade was starting to regret it all.

"Were you in school?" Jade's dad asked her once she set foot of the kitchen.

"I just wanted to visit a friend of mine," Jade replies as she grabbed a pitcher of water from the refrigerator and a glass from the counter top, pouring herself a drink as she tries to ignore the burning stare of curiousity from her dad.

Jade's dad crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"And who is that 'friend'?"

"Uhm, a friend, obviously. Perrie's her name. She's just a friend from school."

Jade's dad casted a skeptical eye at the girl, wondering why Jade was being ambiguous but Jade just didn't have the guts to clarify about what she said because her thoughts were being preoccupied about a certain blondie and a certain incident. Perhaps if Jade just played it cool and pretended that she was telling the truth-which technically she was-then maybe her dad would be convinced. And seeing her dad nodding understandingly, Jade heaved a sigh and began to drink from her glass.

"By the way, Jade. Your boyfriend called home a few minutes ago before you arrived. He said he wanted to talk to you about something."

After hearing this, Jade stopped what she was doing and darted her eyes at her dad.

"Jed called home... but he didn't call me?"

"Sweetie, I hope you haven't forgotten that your phone is inside your purse, which is inside your room, which is inside the house."

Jade rolled her eyes and huffed. Of course Jed would have to call her and ask for a serious talk because Jade didn't get to talk to her boyfriend for a long time now and so Jade is getting worried for what they would be talking about.

"I'm gonna go upstairs."

Her dad nodded and looked at his daughter weirdly.

"Sure... Say 'hi' to your Jeddy-boy for me, yeah?"

Jade rolled her eyes and cringed at the mention of her dad's nickname for the guy and proceeded to go upstairs.

"Got it."

~•~•~

"Perrie Louise Edwards!"

Perrie practically choked herself from her coffee early in the morning when Jesy's voice startled her. She immediately cleaned herself up with her napkin and gently tapped it on her chin to remove the excess liquid that was certainly mixed up with her saliva and then tapped it on her shirt. Perrie was thankful that her shirt is a darker shade of brown and so the spilled drink wasn't really conspicuous.

Jesy's eyes widened in astonishment and surprise once she heard the unanticipated news and Perrie did not blame her because it really was unexpected to be honest. Perrie was starting to regret telling Jesy by the way Jesy looked at her but then reminds herself that Jesy is her best friend and what's the use of having a best friend when you don't tell them your secrets.

"Jesy, please lower down your voice because we're not the only people here," Perrie pleaded, anxiously looking at her surrounding to check if anyone possibly heard.

Jesy rolled her eyes and slapped the back of Perrie's head.

"Stupid Pez!"

"Ow! What was that for?!"

Perrie held her hand up and slapped Jesy's arm, and rolled her eyes when she remembered Jesy being such a buff and was strong enough to tolerate these kinds of things.

Jesy shook her head in disappointment.

"Perrie Edwards, you just earned an award of standing in the middle of Jed and Jade's relationship. Way to go!"

"It's not like I even wanted this," Perrie groaned and frustratedly buried her face in her hands. "Jade was the one who initiated it... I didn't move!"

"Of course you didn't! Because you were fucking frozen."

Perrie peeked through the gap of her fingers, glaring at the brunette when Jesy started to laugh.

She knew that Jesy was being sarcastic but somehow Perrie was starting to dislike the girl's attitude because this is something to be taken seriously and not something to joke about. And Jesy is so not taking this
seriously.

"Jesy, I'm dying here," Perrie dramatically threw her hands up in the air and resumed to burying her face again in her palms.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, woman."

Jesy reached for Perrie's hands and clutched them, beckoning for Perrie to look at her in the eyes in which the blonde did.

"Perrie, you need to talk to her about the kiss whether you like it or not. Jade was the one who kissed you first so evidently she's too embarassed and she wouldn't initiate anything with you. So you have to do it."

"I'm scared, Jes."

"But not as scared as her, and you know that. Jade's in a relationship, Perrie. And she cheated on him... with you. So you need to tell her what to do."

~•~•~

Jade was a mess.

Her ombré hair was sprawled all over the pillow as if she was lying down and sleeping for days and she didn't bother to get up. Her eyes were bloodshot from all the pressure and from all the crying that she had done a few minutes ago. A bottle of Jack hidden inside her closet for days was now finally opened and was now exposed as it was now being tightly held in-between her hand. And a rose that has already died was being clutched by the other.

She lifted her body again, and chugged her drink, pulling a disgusted face because she was never really a fan of alcohol. She knew that drinking couldn't do anything good to her, but she just needed to forget everything that happened. She chugged a little bit more, until the ringtone of her phone began to blare repeatedly and Jade threw the rose she was holding elsewhere and grabbed the ringing device.

"Hello?" Jade whispered, not checking who she was talking to.

"Jade, it's Perrie. We need to talk about what happened."

It was a moment of silence between the two, and Perrie was waiting for Jade's answer, but it seems like Jade was being irresponsive and Perrie was getting slightly frustrated because she desperately wanted to talk about what happened.

Perrie sighed on the other line.

"Jade," she said, her voice was stern. "We need to talk about the kiss—"

"Perrie, I need you."

"What?"

"Perrie... please come here... I need you right now."

Perrie connected her eyebrows in confusion. She looked at Jesy, who was listening intently beside her and held up a finger. Jesy nodded, understanding the blonde needed some privacy and so Jesy stood up and walked away, but not before giving Perrie a warning glance.

Once Jesy was out of sight, Perrie immediately raised her phone up.

"Jade? Are you still there?"

"Y-yeah."

Jade sounded... different. It was like she's been crying for hours and the sobs are giving her away.

Perrie frowned.

"Jade, what's wrong?"

And when there was no answer, Perrie tried again.

"Jade Amelia Thirlwall—"

"Jed broke up with me."

Perrie froze.

"What?"

"Perrie, please come here."

Perrie took a moment, thinking about what would Jesy say about this but decided that despite all of this, Jade is still her friend and no matter what would happen, friends don't just leave each other's sides.

Perrie took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"Okay. I'll be there. Please don't do anything stupid. I love you."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

90K 3.2K 24
Takemichi wants everyone to have a bright future. The moment he time leap to his past, he decided to save everyone and his best friend, Hinata. Since...
33.9K 749 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
9.2K 245 6
Captain Jordan Kellow knows all too well that change only takes a moment to rip through your life. Since the moment she escaped the Burrs and her fat...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...