You Made Me Love You » h.s fa...

By SimpleAnonymous

Brianna Collins is just a normal teenager. Is she? No. Her college life was miserable. Her life is the one te... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Turdy-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
EPILOUGE
BLACK ROSE

Chapter Fifty

184 5 0
By SimpleAnonymous

•Chapter 50

don't like sex activities?? then please kindly don't read this than giving hates. just giving y'all a warning aye. Have fun

-Author

Brianna's POV

"How are you feeling, Brianna?" Liam asked beside me, softly patting the back of my hand with his palm. 

"I'm fine Liam.. Feeling a bit better for now" I gave him a small smile, biting my lower lip. "Thank you for asking"

"Umm guys can me and Brianna, talk in private for a sec.?" Harry asked all the boys and they nodded.

All of them exit the room one by one. After they all did, Harry closed the door and locked it. Slowly walking towards me, looking a bit nervous.

"I wanna make it up to you Brianna." he whispered sitting beside me, holding my hand.

"What do you mean Harry?" I asked, clearing my throat. What is he up to?

"I wanna be there for you always, every time you get hurt." he said, forming a smile in his face. His dimples forming at his cheeks.

"W-what?" I stuttered. Don't tell me he's..

"Brianna Collins, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked leaning closer to me. He pushed my hair to the back of my ear with his fingers.

"Yes" that's all I can say since it left me speechless. I can't even believe it.

He abruptly got up from his chair and hugged me, me hugging him back. Am I even dreaming, how can this be happening? He quickly pulled back, his hands on my cheeks looking happy, very.

"Oh Brianna.." he said quickly kissing me on the lips. Passionately and a bit hard, closing my eyes to feel the kiss. I put my hand on his hair, slowly pulling him to me.

"CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS!!!" I quickly opened my eyes and saw the boys standing at the door. Both of us let go quickly, laughing. Harry glared back at them.

"Oh sorry to bother you, but the doctor said Bri can get out of the hospital for now" Niall smiled, slowly coming in.

"I guess it's time to pack some things now"

***

We were walking towards the glass door, I can see some some people with cameras through the glass. I grabbed Harry's hand, leaning my head on his shoulder. Guards around us opened the door, cameras flashing all around. Harry put his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Brianna!! They say you were in the hospital because of Harry, is that true?"

"Harry did this to you right, he's such a dick?"

"Harry!! Why did you hurt her?"

I looked up at Harry and it looks like he was about to cry. Once we get in to the van, one of the guards slide the door closed and drove off. I grab both of Harry's cheeks, wiping the tears off with my thumb. 

"Hey, hey. Don't listen to them, it doesn't matter if I was in the hospital because of you. It only matters that I'm with you, okay? I love you" I whispered, looking straight at his eyes. After a while he's completely crying.

"I...love you.." he breathe out, hugging me.

I rubbed his back with my hand, shushing him. He suddenly pulled out and kissed me on the lips, without me noticing. The kiss was passionate and hard. But it didn't last long cause we knew there were people around.

"Let's just continue this when we're back, okay?" Harry whispered to my ear, I nod while laughing.

We went inside our hotel room, Harry help me put my things back in the closet, it looks like they thought I'll be in the hospital for days that's why they bought like all of my clothes. I walk in the kitchen to drink a glass of water then went back to help him.

"You're fast." I chuckled, crossing my arms.

Wow, I never thought he'll unpack my things in just i don't know, 3 minutes? He's not in a hurry, is he?

He suddenly got up from the floor then locked the door. Before I even notice, he suddenly pinned me against the wall. His hands on my waist and my breasts is fully press on his. My arms rested on his shoulder.

"You promised me that we'll continue the thing in the van so, I did your job as fast as I can. So nothing can interrupt" he said in such a sexy voice, biting his lip.

I pushed him a little away from me, cause I don't know if I'm ready for this.

"Took you long enough from the kitchen, cause I can't wait to get inside of you so badly." he whispered in a throaty voice. "Remember the day that I asked you if you ever had sex with anybody and you said no? Well let's rephrase that"

"Harry I-I don-"

He suddenly cut me off by kissing me passionately and hungrily. My body suddenly bumped the wall hard. But I didn't mind it at all, I put my hands on his chest. I can feel his hands getting lower in my bum, playfully squeezing it.

I suddenly looked back at his eyes. His green emerald eyes was replaced with dark and lust. He gripped on my bum harder, it kinda hurts a little.

"You'll be mine for now" he said with a husky voice. "Now strip for me, baby"

I obeyed immediately, not wanting to get his dark side angry. I don't think I have the courage to do this, cause he's changing completely. I started unbuttonning my blouse, by the time I had it open. I saw Harry completely half naked, well he still have his boxers on. But I just continued unzipping my pants.

"No no baby, I'll be  the one stripping that one out" he pointed at my pants.

He got back to me and reattached his lips to mine while his tongue entered in my mouth. Our tongue was dancing together with ease, he's tasting, feeling every inch of me. We took this long cause we don't wanna rush showing our love to each other.

I always thought that what does it feels like being in charge in a kind of situation like this. I put my hands down on his pants, quickly unzipping and unbuttoning it. I slowly slid one hand in, grabbing his bulge with my full hand.

I looked at Harry and it looks like he is pleased of what I'm doing. I started to rub my fingers on his balls, circling it around. Harry let out a moan, resting his head on my neck.

"Harder, Faster" he groaned.

I pushed my fingers in harder, spinning my fingers around his balls which makes Harry moan louder, his length getting harder. Then suddenly Harry cummed all over my fingers. He grabbed my wrist, pulling it close to my mouth. I licked and sucked it, tasting every single juice on my hand. It was a bit of sour and sweet, I looked back in Harry's eyes and saw he turned on by my actions.

But suddenly he flipped us over the wall, he was starting to unbutton my pants. And pulling it down slowly, seductively. He was kissing my neck then between my breasts then on my tummy. I kicked my pants off of my feet and threw it somewhere behind me.

"I can't wait to taste you"  he said with a husky and deep voice, licking all his way back to my lips. "Jump"

I did what I was told, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. He was soon was carrying me to the bed slowly but the kiss didn't broke. He then put me down, pushed me on the bed lightly and crawled on top of me. He then flipped me over. And since he had my back facing him, he quickly unclasped my bra and threw it away.

He then flipped me over again and kissed me. And then he moved down to my neck, kissing and sucking it hard making me moan intently. He was slowly going down, down to my breasts. He kissed my right breasts, then sucked and bit my nipple making me scream. He uses one of his free hand to massage the other one. His thumb slowly tracing circles around my nipple.

"Harryy!!" I screamed , gripping the sheets beside me.

"Shhh this is just the beggining" He breathe out, making my breasts harden.

 I feel his fingers were on my panty lace, pulling it down. I swayed my hips along.

"Hmm.." he hummed while pulling it down.

He got back on top of me, kneeling down on my knees. He finally get rid off his boxers in no time revealing his huge, big, giant length. I don't know what the perfect word to describe what I'm seeing.

"You like what you see?" he smirked, me biting my lip.

He put his fingers in his lips, licking it slowly and seductively which turns me on even more. Without noticing, he slammed two fingers inside, me shouting in pain. He started moving his fingers in and out , falling my head back. In a few moments later the pain was turning into pleasure.  But suddenly I felt that I was close, I moaned his name loud.

"No no baby, you ain't gonna let it go yet" he said with a throaty voice.

He pulled his fingers out, licking it slowly, tenderly.

"Do you have any idea how wonderful you taste?" he asked and I just shook my head.

He slipped on a condom, positioning himself. His tip tickles my core, goosebumps appearing on my skin. He suddenly slammed in me, me crying out loud, I didn't even got to adjust his size. He started thrusting in and out fast, making me moan and scream out his name.

"Faster" I hardly spoke.

"Beg it" Harry smirked.

He started thrusting harder and a bit faster than before. The pain was turning into pleasure, which my screaming and shouting was turning into loud pleasurable moans. I took a grip of Harry's hair, pulling him closer to my neck.  He kissed me back on the lips, stopping me from moaning. He bit my lower lip, I let out a loud moan.

"H-Harry, g-go faster p-please" I begged.

"As you wish" he said in a sexy, throaty voice.

He thrusted in and out faster, the bed was shaking and making squeeky noises. I put my hands on his back, digging my nails down. I hear Harry groaning in pleasure. I can feel my tummy getting numb all over, means I'm close to my high.

"Let go" Harry demanded.

I spill out all of my juices on him. He pulled out, then collapsed on top of me. We were both breathing heavily, completely sweating.

"That was amazing," He breathe out.

He got off on top of me, falling beside me. He grabbed the bed sheets and pulled it over us, both of us facing each other.

"Good night" I joked, winking.

It was morning though, but we needed rest. He grabbed the back of my head and leaned in closer and kissed my forehead.

------------------------------------------------------

Hii I know I suck at writing BS -_- Yeah it took a long time for this chap. Deciding if I should put a BS blabla... ended up doing it ._. ....... SORRY AGAIN HUHUHU FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH... IM STUPID I KNOW RIGHT

-AUTHOR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
1.3K 126 18
Hi this is my first Fanfiction This story might start bad but i promise it gets a lot better :)) __________________________ This story is abou...
3K 133 29
When Brianna White gets her perfect normal life taken away she has to make her decisions very carefully. she is Kidnapped by Louis Tomlinson; the boy...
907K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...