Adult!Kenny x Reader Oneshots

بواسطة Eve_Vanity

Status: Completed Warning!! These oneshots contain smut, swearing and gore~ Read at own risk. No more one sho... المزيد

Kenny x sick! Reader ~ Heal me with your love
Princess Kenny x Queen! Reader ~ Driven to be a Queen
Kenny x wealthy! Reader ~ My girlfriend, the sugar mama (Part 2)
Kenny x wealthy! Reader ~ My girlfriend, the sugar mama (Part 3)
Mysterion x suicidal! bullied! Reader ~ Mysterion returns (Part 1)
Mysterion x suicidal! bullied! Reader ~ Mysterion returns (Part 2)
(Last part!) Mysterion x suicidal! bullied! Reader ~ Mysterion returns (Part 3)

Kenny x wealthy! Reader ~ My girlfriend, the sugar mama (Part 1)

19.6K 233 645
بواسطة Eve_Vanity

This chapter is based a bit on my past years at school where I am luckily out now. Enjoy! This will be a probably three part one shot. I like the idea way too much to make it short!

((EDIT 2022

A/N

I was a pretty messed up kid when I wrote this. So please don't take anything I wrote in there too seriously. Thank you.

I had a different mindset when I wrote this years ago and luckily now I'm no longer like this. I had to change several parts of this fanfic for that reason.

Also I can't believe I have to say this but PLEASE stay respectful in the comments. I had to remove too many infighting, insulting (towards other people) and rude comments about my past writing style and threats. I will block any people doing any of these above. Also spamming the same shit over and over again will also result in a block.

))

~~

You had everything in life. In fact, you were spoiling yourself to hell and back.

Growing up in a rather poor family, you made your way up in society all by yourself. You became a business woman, in fact you were a (insert any type of job you want here). Many people looked up to you, especially men and boys, since you were filthy rich at a young age. You were also very highly educated.

Not having dated at all in your life due to your job keeping you busy day and night, you were searching for the one boy in your life, to spoil and give all your love.

You were almost desperate to find someone, you were turning (y/a) this year and your parents asked you every year when you visited them, if you finally had found a boyfriend. Of course, a few years ago you had one night stand here, another one night stand there, but that bore you after awhile.

Many men tried their luck, but of course, all of those men just wanted you because you had a great body AND the cash and you were not dumb, you knew that very well. Having you as a girlfriend was every dude's dream. And your dream was it also to finally have a boyfriend. The loneliness in your heart was never filled out.

But in fact, this was all gonna change by that one fateful day in your life, when you went to a town in the mountains of Colorado called "South Park" for business expansions. You were staying at least one month over there.

~~Your POV~~

Looking outside of my (f/c) Range Rover I drove through the streets of South Park. This town looked like a farmer town, just like where I used to live before I became a business woman. It looked peaceful and cute, that's totally for me! Staying at a quite place like this, work on my business plan where I don't have a tons of guys running after me was just perfect. Just a town where I can be myself and have my total peace.

My eyes wandered from one house to another, every each of them almost looking identical, besides the color and number of the house. What kind of people lived here? Were they nice? Oh well, I couldn't care less, I was only here for work anyways. It's not like I would make some friendships and growing deeply attached to that town...

~~Time skip, afternoon~~

After arriving I was packing out all of my things that I took with me. I got a normal sized house with a garage for my car, just like everyone else in this town. I didn't want to attract too much of attention by buying a huge mansion or go live in a expensive hotel.

I sat down on my (f/c) queen sized bed and sighed. I heard laughter and teenager voices outside and went to look out of the window. I glanced over the transparent (f/c) curtains. It was so funny, I could watch people outside of my window but those outside couldn't see me! Perfect for a rather introverted person like me. I chuckled at those thoughts and mustered the group of children which were talking in front of my house.

A rather thick dude, another one with a blue, brown and red outfit, one with a green and orange outfit and one in an orange parka. Oh wait, there were some more! Another teenager in a wheelchair, a dude with a purple shirt with a "T" on it, another one with a dark blue and yellow outfit, a blonde dude with a half open green shirt and some more behind them.

I could also hear some of their voices.

,,I heard she's a millionare."

,,Probably some porn star."

,,Shut up Cartman! Maybe she is very nice."

,,I saw her for a second before, she's hot."

,,Yeah me too, bet she's already taken or something."

And another voice, rather muffled, which I couldn't understand at all from all up there, but after he finished, I heard them all having a laughing fit.

,,Yeah I bet with you that you won't."

Then the same muffled voice again, as always I understood nothing from it.

,,Deal," was the last thing I heard from another person.

It was almost creepy how much attention I got on the first day despite doing nothing else but moving in. That was a long day I thought, so I went to take a one or two hours nap.

As I woke up it was already a bit darker and my stomach made a loud noise. I held my stomach.

Food, that's what I needed right now.

I took an expensive big (f/c) fake fur coat out of my wardrobe and underneath I wore a (f/c) shirt with a bit of cleavage. I also took some black expensive pants, my black Gucci bag and some black high heels and went out of my house.

When walking through the streets, I got some glares. Damn these people didn't have many wealthy people around here. I tried to ignore their glares as much as I could as I was walking pretty lost through that town.

I sighed and walked into a chinese food place called "City Wok". There was an asian man at the counter, he smiled nicely at me. This food place was without any people, perfect.

,,Herro wercome to shity fak! May I take your ordaa?" the man said.

I tried my best to not burst out in laughter so I just nicely smiled back at him while telling him what I wanted.

After ordering (f/f), I went far behind on a free seat and ate while looking at my phone.

I texted my mom who I just missed as much as dad. It was hard not being able to see them and being near them. But I had a better future now and from time to time I would sent them some money. Even though we were poor before, I wanted to show them my gratitude. They raised me well after all. I smiled after sending her my message, wishing her a good week in it.

Suddenly I heard laughter and voices, I had heard these voices before...

Three young men of the previous big group in front of my house entered into the City wok. What a coincidence, I thought. The world is small...

I rolled my eyes and checked my facebook while looking over to them a few times.

They sat right in front of me, so I had a better sight of them, perfect. I asked myself countless of times, why were they so interesting to me?! They were about 20 years old normal dudes after all. There was nothing special about them, but yet I couldn't stop listening to their conversations. I felt so cringy and creepy, but probably I was just so lonely and already in my pre-midlife crisis.

By hearing their conversations and chatting I remember back how I got bullied at school by people older than me or the same age. Strangers always had pity with me when I got bullied and had a bigger heart than my bullies. They treated me well and were smarter than those idiots from my classes who smoked weed and drunk beer at a way too young age. Guess where these people are now? Yep. They have shitty jobs and work hard for less money, at least most of them. They saw me growing out of my depression as soon as I left school and get richer and richer and more and more educated, thus their jealousy grew bigger too, but it wasn't affecting me anymore.

Karma is a bitch and my best friend. Hard work pays off in the end.

Some of these three youngsters glared behind at my table while I ate my food with chopsticks very elegant.

,,Dude, it's this rich chick again..." they whispered. Oh, but apparently not silent enough. I looked forward and grinned at them and stopped eating for a second.

,,Want a picture with my signature on it?" I chuckled evilly.

The one with the green hat answered me.

,,Sorry mam. We were not supposed to disturb you."

Our funny first conversation got interrupted by another boy coming to the table, so I continued to eat. The boy in the orange parka entered and was about to order something too. He came only with a glass of water. The fat boy looked over mockingly to him as the boy in the orange parka sat down next to him.

,,Hahahaha Kinnyyy is so poor now he can only afford water!! Soon you're gonna eat the snow outside!"

,,Shut up fat ass!!" I heard coming out of his hood while he looked down, still with a muffled voice but from the near he was better to understand it appeared. Some strains of his gold blonden hair pecked out,  sky blue eyes looked saddened at the raven haired boy.

The one with the blue and red outfit, who appeared to have raven hair rubbed the other boy's back.

,,Sorry dude, couldn't get my parents to give me some extra cash today, I used all of my cash already for this month, so I can't pay you any meal here today."

The blonde boy muffled something to him which sounded like, "It's okay..."

Then they continued their conversation about another topic. Once, when I heard them talking about me again, the poor boy looked at me. And exactly at this moment, our eyes met and I smiled softly. I couldn't tell if he did the same, but he squinted his eyes a little.

As I left the building I looked one more time back, eyeing the apparently very poor kid. I felt pity for him, he didn't seem to do anything wrong after all. He deserved to be treated better, especially from that fat guy who was a shitty friend.

I sighed and left, my coat floating a bit behind me.

~~Time skip next day, morning 10 AM~~

I took a (f/d) to go at a near Starbucks. After I came home yesterday I worked a bit and then I went peacefully to sleep. I tossed and turned all night long, thinking about this poor kid. I have never felt this sorry for someone in my whole life. I felt this much sorry, that I felt like doing him a favor sometime when I will see him again. Wait no! What if...He thinks I am creepy? I mean this sure hell would be creepy, we never talked before. All I knew about him was that his name apparently was "Kinny" or something like that.

I walked near a college and watched the students play. While I did that flashbacks of my time as a high schooler came back. Me, the loner who I was, always sat on the swings and even there I got chased away by mean kids. I then found a peaceful piece of forest on the school ground where I used to hide from them. Nope, even from there they would come and tell me "this is our place now not yours haha fuck off!" and the very last place where I had my peace, believe it or not, was the restrooms of the school. Yup, I hid in the toilet all break long until I heard the bell. The teachers wouldn't let me sit in class and doodle. But after awhile the teachers found out and chased me outside of the building, until I started to hang out with people from different schools.

Out of nowhere, a football flew over to me, while I was still in my thoughts. In the very last second, I stepped away and it landed next to me.

,,Jesus christ..." I whispered to myself out of shock.

I held it up and looked over.

That group of fucking brats again.

,,Kenny get the ball!!" a voice said from a bit more afar.

The blonde boy in the orange parka ran over to me. As he saw me, he stopped two steps away from me. He took off his parka hood. His face was a tiny bit covered in freckles which weren't that much visible. His blue eyes looked directly into my (e/c) eyes.

,,Oh, it's you," he muttered with his soft voice.

,,Yeah hehe, it's me, the apparently infamous rich new girl in town."

An awkward silence fell between us as we eyed each other.

,,Damn gurl you must be very filthy rich haha," he chuckled.

,,Yeah, all hard work~ So, how about I give you your ball back?"

I handed him his ball. As I was about to turn around, he spoke up.

,,Wait! What's your name?"

,,(f/n) (l/n)."

,,My name is Kenny McCormick!" he cheered lightly, giving me a cute toothed grin.

,,Oh haha and I thought your name is Kinny!"

,,Nah, that's how fatass calls me...His name is Cartman. I apologize in advance in case he tries to insult you in the future."

I shrugged, ,,No problem I had all sorts of shit like this already in my time as a high schooler. Kids can be total assholes."

,,True that," he smiled. He had dimples when he smiled, how cute.

,,Okay then, bye!" he said. As he turned around, I was the one interrupting him this time.

,,Wait! Come here for a second please..." I grabbed in my bag and he curiously walked over to me right at the school ground's fence. I handed him 20 dollars.

,,For school lunch~ You don't deserve to be treated like shit from anyone. I used to be poor like you, so I can feel your pain very well."

He smiled up, looking with small tears in the corner of his eyes over to me.

,,T-thank you..." he almost whispered.

,,Bye Kenny, see you some other time! Feel free to come to my house sometime, so we can hang out and talk. I know how "cool" you boys think it is to hang out with "older" people haha."

With these words I turned around and smiled at the still shocked but happy Kenny.

,,Kinnyyy did you die on the way to get the ball?!" I heard someone screaming.

Arriving back at home, I took a quick nap as I had nothing else to do for this morning.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

155K 2.7K 42
One Shots! Doing this just for fun, I've seen how many people like them. I just kinda thought, why the hell not. So here you go!
9K 39 19
Silly ahh story about mean girl and really perverted mf. You used to live in NY but now you stuck in South Park bc your dad is a dumbass. You meet re...
19.4K 180 12
!!This book has been discontinued, sorry :( !! This book contains many different Bunny oneshots (Butters x Kenny), though most are probably going to...
577 4 11
Ello mates! This is gonna be a book of one shots that will be about characters from South Park. I don't know much about South Park so please tell me...