๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜, dean w...

By geminiklaus

๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿคฐโ—.*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ "๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ ๐ฎ... More

[ CAST ]
[ CHAPTER ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SIX ]
[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER NINE ]
[ CHAPTER ELEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWELVE ]
[ CHAPTE THIRTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER NINETEEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ]

[ CHAPTER TEN ]

22.8K 1K 315
By geminiklaus

[ CHAPTER TEN ]

'MERCY'

WARNINGS: death and grief.

She abruptly jolted awake to a pounding sensation that circulated painfully around the back of her skull, light eyes fluttering open and squinted, trying to make sense of the blurred vision before her.

Slowly her vision began to piece itself together like a wooden jigsaw puzzle, her once blurred gaze clearing up, allowing her to scan her surroundings.

It seemed that she was in her living room, though the state of it concerned her.

Several items had been knocked over, looking as if they were purposely done, her mother's plant pot that had once contained a vibrant aloe vera was scattered in shards across the carpet.

The plant itself had been uprooted, the leaves crushed and flattened by a heavy boot.

The books that had once neatly sat in alphabetical order were spread across the shaggy grey rug, the tattered spines looking ready to fall apart.

Beige, thin brows furrowed together as she tried to recall what happened, the last thing Lux could remember was looking out the window, her eyes fixated on the sleek car parked across the road.

Then all of a sudden, everything had gone dark. Confused more than anything, Lux tried to move her hands, only for her wrists to tingle.

Squinting, Lux's gaze flickered downwards, landing on her hands. 

Her hands were bound by a thick cord of rope, the surrounding skin a vibrant red, beginning to swell and blister.

Attempting to ignore the pain that plagued her head and hands, Lux sat up, her vision blotting as adrenaline kicked in.

What in the hell had happened?

Licking her dry lips, Lux attempted to focus her vision as she looked towards the window; it was still open. Blood stained the edge of the windowsill, the crimson liquid following her in a trail to where she was currently bound.

The sound of heavy booted footsteps snapped Lux from her thoughts, her head whirling in the direction of the prominent sound that echoed around the small apartment.

Who was that? And where was Sadie? Lux could only hope nothing had happened to her redheaded best friend.

As her heart raced to an unhealthy, heart attack worthy pace; Lux's mental questions were finally answered when Sadie casually strolled in.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Lux's eyes watered, a relieved grin flooding across her lips.

"T-Thank God! Sadie, I- I don't understand what happened." Lux confessed, her voice tremulous as she tugged helplessly at her bound wrists, doing more harm than good.

Pausing, Sadie silently knelt by Lux, her eyes fixated on the girl's swollen wrists. 

"What- What happened? I-I was looking out the window and- and then, I woke up here..." Lux continued, relentlessly pulling at the binds.

When she got no response, Lux cocked her head to the left, her glossy eyes meeting Sadie's inexpressive, almost robotic-like gaze. "Sadie?"

Raising a hand, Sadie gently petted Lux's cheek sympathetically, enjoying the bewilderment that radiated across the blonde's rather pretty features. "Oh Mary-" Lux furrowed her brows at the name.

"-Oh sweet, innocent little Mary, I'm sorry. Sadie's not home right now, can I take a message?"

Confusion possessed Lux's features as Sadie smiled brightly, pulling her hands away and sighing contently.

Hazel flickered to black as Lux flinched back, her eyes widened as she looked at Sadie- or what had been Sadie.

"W-What the hell are you?!"

The fact that the thing had called her Mary twice was long forgotten as Lux stared at the onyx polished orbs.

Tutting, the creature with the pitiless, dark eyes grinned deviously. "Oh sweetness, I thought those jumped up denim douchbags were keeping you in the loop? I'm a demon. And those three guys you turned away? Hunters, the Winchesters. They were your only chance of help."

Not only was she physically in pain, she was completely and utterly confused, her thoughts racing.

Lux wasn't even sure what to think as the demon stood up from her knelt position, walking towards the small closet by the entrance of the lounge.

Not bothering to step over the spilt soil or shards of pottery, Sadie hummed happily before she halted in front of the cupboard, her hand wrapping around the brass door knob.

"And before I get to the good part, I've got you a present."

Before Lux could utter or attempt to fumble together a small sentence, Sadie wrenched the door open, causing something large and tall to fall out and land with a prominant thump onto the rug.

"Taa-daa!"

No, not something; someone.

Not someone; her mother.

Her dead mother, bruised and bloody, limp and frail.

Lux was completely silent as her eyes drank in the sight before her, her head involuntary shaking from side to side as she refused to come to the realization that it was in fact her mother's corpse before her.

Her mouth was suddenly extremely dry as her lips pressed together, eyes watering as she felt her heart jump in her chest.

The vital organ was pounding so hard against her chest, Lux expected it to burst out any minute as a cold, numb feeling froze her veins.

Her eyes watered to the point she struggled to see; her vision blurred no matter how many times she blinked.

It was almost as if time slowed down around her, she couldn't even hear Sadie's cackled, arrogant laughter as she tried to process the sight before her.

Her lungs felt empty as she struggled to breathe, her lips suddenly parting as she gasped for air, her ears retuning into the world around her as the clock ticked by slowly.

Somehow managing to form words between hyperventilating and trembling, Lux's voice was a quiet whisper as her back curved forward, slumping defeatedly as tears began to surge down her cheeks.

A pathetic whimper left her lips, her words hushed and rushed. "No. No! No, oh my god. Oh my- oh my- Mom."

Shaking her head, Lux bit her bottom lip, blinking to clear her vision once more as her eyes snapped up to the proud redhead stood above her. "Mom! What did you do to her you fucking bitch!"

She felt as if she was to collapse any moment, her knees threatening to buckle as she struggled to hold herself up.

With a deviant grin, Sadie let out a low whistle, mockingly leaning down to whisper in Lux's ear. "Do you really want to know?"

All Lux could see was red, wherever it was her own anger or Sadie's vibrant tresses that blocked her vision, she found herself rearing her head forwards with a sickening force.

With a loud smack, her head collided with Sadie's using brute force, catching the demon off-guard and sending her flying backwards.

The added pain that radiated across her head was worth the satisfaction of seeing the smug smirk wipe off Sadie's face as she swiftly darted to her feet, a hand moving to wipe away the small trail of blood that dripped from her nose.

Lips curling into an ugly frown, Sadie was swift to backhand the blonde, but no amount of physical pain would even compare to the numb feeling of seeing her mom in such a state.

Blinking away the tears that continually clouded her vision, Lux couldn't tear her gaze away from her mom.

Harsh and violent red, blue and purple bruises were littered along her mother's exposed skin.

Carol's lips were upturned into a frown and her eyes, eyes that were once filled with so much light and happiness, were dull and lifeless; blankly gazing into her own.

The woman who had held her close at night, soothed her worries and kissed her scrapes and bumps was dead, gone.

Lux would never be able to hear her mom's melodious laughter, her mom's corny and cringeworthy jokes, she would never feel her mom's arms wrapped around her, enveloping her into a warm embrace.

Sniffling pathetically, Lux never moved her eyes from her mom. "W-Why are you doing this?"

Sadie's once beautiful emerald eyes flickered back to the eerie black that frightened Lux to the core, rolling dramatically as she gazed down at the pathetic human.

"Do you even listen? You are carrying the child of the big douchbag upstairs. I suppose you could consider this a termination, an abortion. Because before our father rises, this spawn needs to be gone." The demon commented, eyes glancing down to Lux's stomach in distaste.

Her lips curled into a disgusted frown as she shook her head, watching as Lux mumbled to herself. "No... No... You're all insane.." She tried to reason to herself.

"Ha! Us insane, look around you, you can see it all, but your eyes won't let you. Open your eyes, truly open them. I've never met such a foolish human." The black-eyed monster commented.

Lux barely heard her words, her ears ringing as she began to feel lightheaded. Wherever it was from being overwhelmed or blood loss was beyond Lux's knowledge.

"You know, I'm going to have so much fun. Cutting you open till you bleed like a squealing pig, just like your mother."

Swaying from side to side, Lux struggled to keep her eyes open as she shook her head.

"Fuck you." She mumbled quietly, fighting the tired feeling that washed over her.

As her eyes began to fall, the sound of frantic banging on the door caused her to jolt, eyes opening wide as the sound of a boot hitting the door was followed by someone shouting. "Lux!"

Sadie let out a laugh, titling her head back. "It's too late, boys."

As the cheap timber door was knocked off its hinges, the demon placed her delicate hand the blonde's stomach, fingers spreading out as her nails dug painfully into the tender flesh.

Shaking her head, Lux's eyes closed as she uttered one single word, a strange feeling washing over her. "No..."

Before the Winchesters could even step foot in the apartment, the lightbulbs exploded into sparks, a blinding, white light filling the room as Lux fell to the floor.

A shrill scream echoed throughout the room, an orange glow briefly showing before the light faded and dimmed, revealing a dead Sadie, her eyes burned out.

Beside her, Lux was slumped over, her hands somehow unbound and resting on her stomach, unconscious but breathing.

Without a second thought, Dean rushed to Lux's side, his fingers reaching to grasp her wrists, instantly finding a strong pulse, much to his relief.

Glancing down at the rope laid untangled between her legs, Dean returned his gaze to her wrists, they seemed perfectly fine without a trace of any indication she had been bound together.

Kneeling down by the body of the woman who ever-so-slightly resembled Lux beneath the bruises and burns, Sam bowed his head respectfully when he failed to find a pulse. 

Sighing, Sam let go of her hand, turning towards the possessed girl laid beside her. 

Not only was the demon dead, but so was the girl, her eyes burned out of her skull as if she had been smited.

Furrowing his brows together, Sam glanced back towards Lux. An angel hadn't smited the demon, so who had?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.7K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
147K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...
141K 3.4K 68
"๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ." #1 spnfandom #1 carter #1 deanwinchester 2020