My Sire Is A Myth

By Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 43

15.7K 892 103
By Lady_Escapist

Hope you enjoy!

Wohooo I'm excited ....#155 in vampire ranking I can't believe it!!!

Prince Elían's POV

I didn't think it would ever come to this, I didn't think that there would ever be an army, coming to fight against my father's court.

But here I was fangs bared, claws out slashing my way through foreign vampires.

Suddenly a shrill whistle sounded and everyone seemed to freeze including me.

'No, the witch from China.'

But that didn't make sense because even our opponents seemed frozen.

Suddenly the whistle shrilled again and the frozen state left my body but before I had time to regain posture every opponent disappeared in front of my eyes.

One moment they where there and the next they where gone. Guards looked around surprised and those close to me looked questioningly at me.

I saw my father stalking towards me with large steps a frown on his face.

"Guards", he barked, "secure the grounds."

The soldiers scurried of and my father arpoached me now.

"This is a trap."

I nodded and still didn't know what to speak. My mouth felt irritatingly dry and an uneasy feeling settled in the pit of my stomach.

I turned around and walked into a random direction.

"Elían what is it?" My father called behind me.

I flashed into the castle's back yard and stopped short as the feeling intensified.
I started jogging and as I began to leave the house behind the feeling only grew.

Something was off here.

I ran further and further until I came to a stop in front of the entrance to a garden Azalea had created.

Since she had been a witch of nature she had enjoyed growing plants and greenery enchanting them with her magic and had like that created a magnificent garden.

The gates where closed and hadn't been opened for many many years. The raging trees that had engulfed the gates hung now lifeless and sad.

Something foreign urged me to walk inside. Instead of opening the gates I jumped over and landed in a mash of dead leaves. Before when everything had still bloomed the trees were so thick that not much sunlight reached the ground.

I walked along the dirt covered path of stones further into the garden, an eerie feeling embraced the atmosphere. I was in a witches domain and even though I had been in here before I had always waited for Azalea's invitation inside if I had come.

Warily I walked forward ready to move if something was out of place.

I came to the part where Azalea ussually had resided and stopped to look around.

Suddenly I noticed fog coming down from the sky slowly creeping towards the ground and winding itself around the trees and plants.

Where moments before the sun had been, was now covered in a thick blanket of clouds.

Suddenly I felt the presence of someone behind me and froze when a hand was placed on my shoulder.

Even though I was a pureblood the uneasiness didn't leave my stomach.

"Hello Prince." I faintly recognized the voice.

It was Valiria.

Irritation clouded my mind and I swiveled around. Whereas I had felt her hand on my shoulder she was now standing a few feet away.

She began to circle me while her eyes raked up and down my body.

"Damn," she purred," the rumors did not hold a flame to you. You're more then epic."

Any fear that had been inside of me was now changed into anger.

With her tight latex suit any vampire would have fallen for her but right now it only disgusted me.

(Valiria Stanis)

Her long black hair flowed slightly in the wind and her yellow eyes seemed to look into my soul.

I had only ever seen her once before, the day she had attacked Azalea.

She was closer now, actually right in front of my face and she was still coming closer.

I tried to move but my body wouldn't obey I didn't know if she used her power on me but I was immobilized.

Before I had time to get myself together she was standing a few feet away from me again.

"How did you know of our attack?" Her voice was smooth and feminine.

"We didn't."

In the next instant she was standing in front of me again.

"Don't try to lie to the most powerful witch on earth."

"We didn't know." I said sternly.

No way would I allow her to find out about Avery.

"Then explain to me what the brothers are all doing here?"

An answer to that would lead to Avery as well.

"Why don't you ask them?"

She frowned and pouted at the same time.

"They are not exaclty talk friendly to me right now." She leaned closer and put her arms around me, I couldn't move again and was sure it was her doing now.

Her scent was inviting and having her close to me would send my pureblood craving for her.

My teeth ground together,"What do you want?"

She smiled.

"I came to kill you, but now I'm not sure if I could do that." She placed her hand on my cheek. "We could be together."

My eyes closed and her face played in front of my eyes, she was my enemy, my father's enemy. Avery's face poped up before me and her frightened blue eyes begged for something. I didn't know what it was only that they where pleading me for something.

My eyes opened and I stared into Valiria's bronze ones.

My pureblood was telling me to take her, my conscious was telling me to kill her.

"Is the decision that hard?" She caressed the folds out of my front. "I can be your mate and I can please you much better then any witch or vampire female."

The words seemed alluring. I had never given, having a mate much thought because it didn't fit me.

Her, the most powerful witch on earth and me, the feared pureblood together would send the world cowering in fear. There'd be no end to our power and our domain.

"Our children" she purred " would be the most powerful ever created."

I snapped my eyes up from where they had been lingered on her lips.

Children. It was hard picturing me as a father to a child.

"The whole world would fear us. You, me and our children. We would be much more powerful then your fathers court. We could rule the vampire world and even the human world; together as a king and queen."

She was quiet for a moment.

"Come on baby, I know we'd make a fantastic pair if you accept my offer I will call off the war immediately."

My mind was sent into a frenzy, her body pressed against mine, her scent overwhelming me and the offer she was making it all seemed so...so impossible to deny.

Avery's POV

I was still in the tower room not daring to touch anything when suddenly a fierce pain ached through my body and made me double over.

A yell escaped my lips.

Sheer panic over flooded me as a sense of an deadly feeling over came me.

"Azalea" I screeched, "What is going on?"

"My child you are in great pain, why so?" Her voice seemed alerted.

"I don't know" I panted. "Help me please."

"This is the only part of the castle where I can talk freely. In any other room I can only answer direct questions, where is your pain coming from dear?" Her answer made sense, that's why she had always talked so strangely or only words like 'save me'.

"Everywhere, it's all over my body." I answered having trouble breathing.

I doubled over and fell to the ground hitting my head which only increased the pain.

"Damn her." Azalea hissed angrily.

"What?" I huffed.

"Valiria." Her voice was grim.

I remembered that the Prince had said that they where here.

"What is happening?" I asked.

"She left, she wasn't prepared to find our cousins here."

I supposed that made sense.
She'd be fighting against someone who teached her how to use magic.

"How are you talking to me....Oh wait" I said remembering. "You're  trapped in a spell right? But how can you  talk to me?"

"How do you know that." Her voice was cold.

"From the witches who helped cast the spell." I answered truthfully.

"And how is it possible to know that from them?" She seemed so curious.

"Well their all dead, its their spirits talking."

"How are they dead and how in this world can you talk with them, humans don't talk to witches spirits." Her voice was frantic.

"My dreams they take me there and he killed them."

Azalea gasped. "Your dreams take you to there?"

"Yes it is very weird, it's kind of scary, it's like I wake up and then I'm who knows where."

"You have a gift dear", Azalea exclaimed.

I have a what?" I asked puzzled.

" You said he had killed them, who did?" She changed the subject.

"I don't know who he is, he keeps talking to me and he also can control me about what I say and what not."

"That's so peculiar do you think he's the one that bit you?"

I was surprised, "How do you know I was bitten?"

"Oh honey I can see you, I can see everyone in this castle, but they can't see me it's only my spirit, my body is locked away."

I was so delighted to hear her talking to me and explaining at least some things.

" So can't you talk to everyone as well?"

"No" her voice sounded sad. "Valiria created a spell that blocked everyone from me, I can't speak to anyone except you, you are human and don't have her spell."

"That insane", I muttered.

How hard must that be for her?

"Yes I am basically dead."

"But you are not." I spoke back to her.

It was quiet for a moment when suddenly my heart seemed to break in two. I whined out loud and clutched my hands to my chest fighting for breath that seemed to not want to enter my lungs.

"Dear what is wrong." Azalea's voice sounded worried.

"I can't breath." I gasped.

"Dear, try to find small box on my desk made from black metal, it will cure you if you swallow some of the powder.

I tried to follow her instructions.

'Small black box, small black box, black box on desk."

My thoughts went in lines, not being able to think clear anymore .

I found the small box on the desk and opened its lid. Its contents was a shiny black powder.

"Take it into your mouth dear."

Hesitantly I followed her instruction, thinking in my weak state of mind that it was weird eating powder.

Once the black material hit my tongue I began to feel better and thought it would be alright but that only lasted  for a second. A scream tore through my vocals as my throat seemed to burn the powder.

"Oh no." She suddenly spoke her voice sounded terrified.

"What is it?" I asked alarmed.

"Elían, he's in trouble."

My heart began to beat faster. The prince, he was in trouble.

"What is it?"

"Avery you need to help him now." Azalea's voice was hoarse.

"Help how?"

"Just do it."

"But I don't know where he is and how to help." I spoke impatiently, I needed to know if he was alright.

"I have an idea". Azalea whispered.

"What is it?" I demanded.

"Do you trust me?", her voice was a whisper.

I hesitated for a moment.

"Yes, I do."

"Good because this will only work if you do."

"What are you going to do?" I realized how odd I must look talking to nothing in this room.

It was as if I felt a presence behind me and when she spoke my breath hitched at how close her voice was.

"I need you to allow me inside of you body."

My head began to spin.

'What?'

"Avery, do you want to help the prince?"

Did I? 'I don't know.'

"Please dear, he needs your help."

Thinking of him my decision was quickly made.

"Alright what do you want me to do?"

It was quiet for a moment.

"Do you feel that?", Azalea asked quietly.

I gasped as a foreign feeling overcame me, it felt as if something was tearing at my insides.

"What is that?" I panted.

"Its my spirit, asking for permission to enter your body. If you allow it, don't fight against it, just let it in." She sounded hopeful.

I closed my eyes and focused on the tugging at my inner body, and tried to welcome it. As odd as it seemed, the thrive to help Prince Elían did it all. I didn't know where it came from or what it meant I just wanted to help him.

I yelped quietly as I felt the force slipping in, taking over me. It was unexplainable, the feeling of having someone else inside my body was extraterrestrial. 

'Dear thank you so much,' she was in my head now.

'Lets go'

Without warning I jolted forward, heading through the balcony doors. My body wasn't walking it was floating just above the floor.  When we came to the railing I tried to stop but Azalea made my body go right over. I shrieked but the noise sounded only in my head.

'Trust me  Avery.' Her voice was calm.

With a mix of awe and fright I watched as my body changed into someone else. I definitely grew a few inches, my complexion changed color and my clothes changed.

'Is this your body?' I asked her with a thin voice.

'No', her voice sounded sad 'its only an illusion.' 

We went down in a falling motion from the tower, and surrounded the castle. For the first time I got to catch a glimpse of its foreign and enchanting beauty. I was speechless, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

In a flash we where past the castle and approaching what seemed like an abandoned garden. It was large and must have been beautiful once, now it was full of leafless trees and dry plants.

Instead of going into the garden Azalea decided to go around it. Once we surround to the other side I was surprised to find myself above water. I glanced around and found that we were somewhere above a small lake.

When we made our way forward I was awed once again, this time by the two beautiful statues of two women, that gave way to a rounded platform that was surrounded by tall pillars and trees.

But when my heart registered at who was standing in the middle of the engraved platform my heart came to a stop.

It was him, the prince and... Valiria?

A heart wrenching cry threatened to escape my throat when I saw that both of them clung tightly to each other.

'Is he deceiving his father?'

I felt fury inside of me and knew that it didn't come only from me but from Azalea as well.

As we came closer I felt a surge of power and energy drive through my body and with that Valiria stumbled away from the prince. As Valiria turned towards us her eyes grew large and her mouth opened in disbelief.

"Oh my God." The words escaped her mouth and in the next instant she was gone. Simply vanished into thin air.

'Filthy snob', Azalea growled inside my head and I couldn't have agreed more.

Confusion raked over the Prince's face as he looked around for where Valiria could have gone, by now we where hovering between the statues that gave way to the water.

Suddenly Prince Elían turned around to face us and in less then a second his face turned from confusion to pure shock.

His eyes grew and his fist balled, his stance wide. His mouth opened and only one word slipped out,

"Mother?"

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Let me please know if you liked it!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...
52.9K 2.2K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
1.1M 37.9K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
204K 17.5K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...