𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 || Jay X Nya

Av Aquamarine_Igneous

A/n: This was written in 2018. Note that it is highly cringe. It all started from an unexpected breakup. She... Mer

CHAPTER O N E : Trust
CHAPTER T W O: Heartbreak
CHAPTER F O U R : Coma
CHAPTER F I V E : Repeat that Again Please?
CHAPTER S I X : Reolo what?
CHAPTER S E V E N : Gang Leader?
CHAPTER E I G H T : The Next Day
CHAPTER N I N E: Urge
CHAPTER T E N : Nya Is Gone
CHAPTER E L E V E N: Everything's Falling Apart
CHAPTER T W E L V E : 2 Years Later..
CHAPTER T H I R T E E N: Hope for an Answer
CHAPTER F O U R T E E N : Revenge Time
CHAPTER F I F T E E N :His Dilemma
CHAPTER S I X T E E N : What do you seek?
CHAPTER S E V E N T E E N : I'm right here
CHAPTER E I G H T E E N : We meet Again
CHAPTER N I N E T E E N : Lost
CHAPTER T W E N T Y : The Rebel is Back
CHAPTER T W E N T Y - O N E : I Hope..
CHAPTER TWENTY - T W O : A way To Remember..
HOLY FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER!
CHAPTER TWENTY - T H R E E : Operation Getting Her Back!
CHAPTER TWENTY - F O U R : The Plan
CHAPTER TWENTY - F I V E : Remember
CHAPTER TWENTY - S I X : A News
OH MY SPINJITZU MASTER!!
CHAPTER TWENTY - S E V E N : Ocean Blue Eyes
CHAPTER TWENTY - E I G H T : Answers
C H A P T E R TWENTY~N I N E: Lost in Thought
C H A P T E R THIRTY: Turn of Events
C H A P T E R THIRTY~ONE: Loss of Lives..
E P I L O G U E
SPOOKS OF NOVEMBER
Mistletoe Wars PT.1
Mistletoe WARS PT.2
🌼🌼🌼

CHAPTER T H R E E : Cheer Up

1.4K 34 28
Av Aquamarine_Igneous

Cole opened the door nervously. He saw Nya sitting on the corner or the room looking out the window.

The skycrapers of Ninjago City.

"Nya?" He called her name as he stuttered a little. Nya blinked once and turned her head.

She quickly wears a fake smile in her face.

"Hi Cole.. What brings you to my room?" She asks looking at Cole's shaggy hair.

"I-i just want to ask.. M-me and the Guys are hanging out the city for tonight.. Wanna come? K-kai will be there.." He scratches the back of his head shyly.

Nya's smile disappears and she looks completely different.

"Its a boys club.. I don't want to.." She sighs and closes her eyes.

Cole understood what she meant. It was already a No for an answer.. He was just going to leave until Kai busted in with his arms crossed.

"Oh No! You are coming with us Missy! Whether you like it or Not!" Kai yelled as She pulls Nya's hand and stood infront of her closet.

"Kai. I'm a Girl." Nya looked at her brother emotionless. Cole wanted to hold back his laugh because of Kai's look.

"Then if you're feeling out of place. We're gonna dress as Girls for you." Kai blushed a little and looked at Cole with a growl.

"Whether you Like it or Not. COLE." Kai looked extremely strict as Nya broke out.

"Okay! Get out of my room I'm going.. Ughhh.." Nya pushed the two out of the room.

"That's The SISTER I KNOW!!" Kai cheered after a door slammed to his face.

He turns to Cole with lenny look.

"You know I don't like those kind of faces Kai." Cole grunted and turned his back.

"Are you trying to ask my sister out??" Kai blurted out as Cole started to panic a little and sweat.

"N-no! I just want her to cheer up." Cole said nervously trying not to look directly at Kai's eyes.

"Lier. I know guys who likes my sister. Be glad I let you through my wall easily cause you are not one of those Players." Kai crossed his arms and started scolding Cole.

"Has Jay returned yet?" Cole asked changing the whole topic.

Kai let out a Groan and sighed.

"I don't know and I don't care. I don't wanna hear his name after what he did." Kai lets out a scowl and left Cole there.

"I'm getting ready out there and tell the guys. Get ready." Kai winked at him.

"Ew.. I'm a Guy." Cole muttered and chuckled from his idea as he headed to his room.

Zane's POV
Kai told us that we where going out with Cole, Lloyd and Nya. I surely agreed because P.I.X.A.L said it would be great to cheer the Water mistress up.

So, As we got ready.. Me and Lloyd where already on the deck.

But as we arrived Cole stood there with a nervous look. Now we are all waiting for Nya and Kai and we will Go..

Jay and Seliel haven't returned here yet. They will be Okay.. They are strong..

Seliel is not technically a Ninja but just joined us because she has her powers and she was born with it.

While us are Chosen ones.

A few minutes later Kai arrived at the deck with Nya wearing a red dress..

Cole couldn't help but stare at her.

Kai looked angry but just let out a small growl from his throat.

Lloyd cleared his throat.

It was his sign for us everyone to go..

There is a small Festival being held around Ninjago City.. This time..

We are on land and Kai took out his Bike as Nya rode in his.. Cole and I rode in Nya's. Lloyd is with his green Ninja Bike.

Nya looks really depressed. I can't believe how Jay did that to Nya.. We treat her like a Sister. I thought Jay is really serious about her.. But I guess.. It didn't really work out.

"Zane." Pixal called me as I spoke inside my mind.. The scanners where on.

"Becareful around the Festival.. There might be rebels that lurk through the shadows. Please warn the others." She explained as I told the others as they answered they will be completely on guard..

As we arrived I saw Jay's parents having fun at Lou's singing.. I was wearing a cap on top of my head as Nya wore Glasses that looked really good on her. And a red Cap. Lloyd wore a Cowboy hat.. As for Kai a red cap too. Cole? He's just wearing his hood as Always..

"Oh! Isn't that our son's girlfriend?" I saw Jay's mother pointing at Nya.

I looked at our Sister and she looks she going to cry..

I quickly ran up to Lloyd.

"Lloyd. Jay's parents are here! They saw Nya and heading towards in our direction right now. Keep her away or she's going to have a breakdown." I exclaimed as Lloyd nodded and walked towards the three whom was just looking around the crowd.

"Hey Guys! I'm starving already. Wanna go to a restaurant?" I heard Lloyd explaining as I followed.

"Wanna head to the amusement Park?" Lloyd offered with a nervous smile in his face.

I saw Nya frown.

I mentally facepalmed of Lloyd's idea.
That's where Nya and Jay's first Date is! Pixal shook her head in my screen.

"Atleast she's away from circumstances in this place." Pixal said and scanned the whole place. There are no reports of mysterious actions..

We got back on our bikes and headed to MegaMonsterAmusement Park.

As we arrived.. I sensed something very familiar..

I saw Jay in a distance with Seliel.

"This is not Good." Pixal stated and frowned.

"We'll find a way." I said. Then the other turned to me with weirded out looks.

"Did I say that out Loud?" I asked and the all nodded. Nya looked distracted as I pulled Kai.

"Jay's here." I whispered as he grunts and pulled Cole telling him the same thing.

"Hey Nya! Wanna go for a ride in the.." Cole panicked a little as I looked at him.

"Roller Coaster!" He pointed at the green railed and highest one close.

I turned at the two brothers beside me and they Facepalmed.

I did too.

This does not Compute.

~•~

Nya sighed deeply and let the heavy things go off to her shoulders. The guys are trying hard to cheer her up.. So she will try to have fun for them.

"Hey Kai! I dare you to get on the first seat of the roller Coaster!" Nya looked really pumped as her brother smiled.

"I see why." Kai puts on his shades and tried to walk coolly. But fails and stumbles..

"Kai.. I don't think putting shades on is a good thing at this time of the evening." Zane explained letting out a chuckle.

As Lloyd and Cole laughed.

"Hurry Up people." Kai grunted getting up with a dirty look in his face.

Nya lets out a giggle and followed her brother.

"I dare you to sit with me in the Front Seat Nya." Kai turned to Nya with his dirty look still.

Nya just nodded and Pulled Kai as Kai pulled Lloyd then Lloyd pulled Cole as Cole pulled Zane.

They got onto the Coaster and Nya looked like she's scared.

Kai holds Nya's hand tightly.

Cole gets closer to Nya's ear and so as the other three because her eyes where closed tight. And before the boys get into their seats.

"When we get in the Coater and as it goes Up.. Scream your anger and everything from the top of your lungs." They all said in union.

As they get in..

"Open your eyes Sis.. And let it all go." Kai whispered to her ear. As she opened her eyes..

Nya opened her eyes wide.. And the roler coaster was on top of its reach.

The coaster stopped. For a few seconds.. Until it fell..

"YOOOUUUUU IIIIIIDDDDDDIIIIOOOOOOTTTT!!!!" Nya Screamed at the top of her lungs and continued screaming. Kai looks green and going to puke. Cole's heart was screaming as Zane looked like nothing but his PokerFace. Lloyd was well.. He's like a Kid.

Until this twirling part came..

Seliel's POV
I was hanging out with my ol' pal Jay. Until i heard familiar screaming and Nya's. He took me here in the Mega Monster Amusement Park.. We just finished at a restaurant and Jay talks too much.

"So.. I was this.." Jay continued talking.. He's in his Gi and so Am I.. But we decided to buy and change our clothes because He said Fangirls might storm to him.

"Hey Jay." I looked aboved the Highest Roller Coaster. And I saw five people looked like Cole,Nya,Zane,Lloyd and Kai..

"Yeah?" He responded with a smile. He was wearing a beanie hiding his red hair.

"I wanna go to that Coaster!" I pleaded and pointed at the green one.

Well.. I have to find out.

I looked at Jay as his face turned to be sad.

"O-oh.. Okay." He answered and pulled my hand.

Yes we are Holding hands. But just as friends..

As we stood infront of the entrance.. The coaster was having his last round.. And five hats fell off te Coaster..

Yep.. Its them.

"KAI's HEREEE!!" Girls screeched heading to the Exit with cameras.

Gee he is sure the King of popularity in our Group.

"Don't forget the Others!! Cole and Lloyd are there too!" Fanboys!?

"There's Nya too!!" Boys pointed out.

I heard Jay snarl.

Oh I see now.

As they got off.. Their Hair where all a mess. But Kai stayed because probably of too much Hair gel..

Nya is still screaming.

"Nya! Where out of the Coaster its okay now." I heard Lloyd laugh.

She stops as i giggled and approach them.

"The whole GROUP IS HEREE!!" Uh Oh... The media is here.. Darreth their Manager are here.

"Heya Ninja.. I can see that you are having a little fun now eh.. Don't mind for a litlle interview." Darreth explained. Seriously?

The media where going insane as te Fangirls did too. Jay got dragged to the others as I watch.

They where all screaming. Nya looks really Cute!! She's wearing glasses. I guess it was for disguise.

"A few questions will be ask." Darreth gave Kai a microphone to his hand. Kai glared at Darreth as the Fangirls started screaming.. They are super popular now.

"Kai!! How much Gel do you use on your hair!?" One of the girls at the back screeched.

Kai lets out his 'attractive' smile. And winks at the girls.

"Sorry but that's top secret." He answered while clutching his hair up.

I saw Nya rolled her eyes and smile. She's doing so good..

"Hey Nya!! How bout you.. How's you and Jay!?" One interviewer asked. Nya's eyes started to be teary.

Oh No.

I saw Kai gritting his teeth while Zane stiffened. Lloyd interrupted the question.

"Sorry people.. But we have an emergency incoming from our headquarters." Lloyd explained.

I can see or sense that he lied because Jay looked really awkward and just laughed after that Question.

"Then Answer the Question before you leave!! Fangirls are going crazy." Another one said while pointing the microphone at Nya.

Jay walked to the interviewer casually and snatched the microphone from his hand.

"We're doing just fine." This little freak..

"We want to know more!! When are you gonna have a Movie!! I want romance about you couple!" One fan screeched.

Until that we heard screaming.. We all turned our heads to the direction.

"Looks like We have good luck today." This is just fricking Great.

Rebels..

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.5K 140 13
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...
781 21 9
Takes place threw seasons about Jays and Nyas relationship crisis from Nyas perspective And also my attempt to try to explain her actions threw flash...
17.3K 512 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...
793 23 10
Alice, a fourteen year old girl, who is trying to live a normal life as she can, had a little encounter with Ninjago City's most disliked teenager bu...