The Wandering Hero. Asami X M...

Autorstwa Silver_Whisp

A Lone man walks down a path whom seems to be singing to himself. He's usually known as that guy to most. But... Więcej

Chapter One: The Wandering Hero
Chapter Two A Foolish Hero? That's A Matter Of Opinion
Chapter Three: People Aren't My Forte
Chapter Four: Someone To Talk To
Chapter Five: I Hate It When I'm Right
Chapter Six: Ah Crap
Chapter Seven: Take It Back
Chapter Eight: Some Such Nonsense... Along With A Small Development
Chapter Nine: Wow... It's So Cold Some People's Attitudes Are As Well
Chapter Ten: Artists' Ally And A Fool
Chapter Eleven: Birds Of A Feather... Twins. Its Twins
Chapter Thirteen: Learning More About Them Boys
Chapter Fourteen: Don't Jump.
Chapter Fifteen: Spirit Nonsense
Chapter Sixteen: Delicate Hands
Chapter Seventeen: Not Worth The Pulling
Chapter Eighteen: The Big One. Like, Really Big.
Chapter Nineteen: Having A Chat
Chapter Twenty: Family Reunion
Chapter Twenty One: A Truth And A Big Bird.
Chapter Twenty Two: Kids Can Be Good Or Bad. Its A Matter Of Perspective.
Chapter Twenty Three: Taking It Slow.
Chapter Twenty Four: Sucky Family Values.
Chapter Twenty Five: Ba Sing Se
Chapter Twenty Six: Gray Areas Are Messy.
Chapter Twenty Seven: Nothing Beside Remains.
Chapter Twenty Eight: It's Okay To Not Be Okay.
Chapter Twenty Nine: A Date And Some Voices
Chapter Thirty: Ballad Of Mona Lisa
Chapter Thirty One: Finding Our Father
Chapter Thirty Two: Hellfire
The Wandering Hero ENDED!!!

Chapter Twelve: Under Pressure!

5.1K 98 28
Autorstwa Silver_Whisp

(Your POV)

Connor goes to town on the incoming ice wall by sending a lightning strike through it to shatter the thing whole. Bolin raises a large stone from the ground and gives me a nod. I run behind him and jump at the boulder. Just before the twins can send their next attack I punch the stone and the thing shatters and the pieces get sent flying forward by a combination the force behind my punch and Bolin sending them forward. The twins dodge them as gracefully as one would expect pro water benders to do. Connor goes flying up and Korra sends two air blasts at the twins. Connor sends two fireballs from the top. The twins barely move out of the way of them. The four of us regroup as the Twins do the same.

You: "Me and Korra will take Desna and Bolin and Connor go after Eska... And no flirting Bolin." I said with a teasing smirk as Desna stares me down. They all agree with me and we take off towards each target.

I punch the ice directly in front of our feet. A large crack starts heading towards Desna who side steps it. Unfortunately for him, Korra acted faster and flip a moderately sized piece of ice towards him. Desna shatters it before it makes impact only to see me coming at him with a smirk. He side steps my fist and sends me flying back with a large spike of ice. Since he couldn't penetrate my skin it launched me away. I jump back up and smile wide. Oh, hell yes! I begin running back at him as Korra gets blasted away. He starts hurling ice at me with an angry face. I keep punching each piece and as he throws the ice they keep getting bigger and bigger. Soon I end up catching a large one and tossing it back. I start running at him once more as he shatters the piece of ice. He dodges a punch and I change my direction. He goes wide eyed and summons a block of ice to protect himself. I hit it and it shatters and sends him flying a damn good distance back. I look at my fist and see its steaming thanks to the cold. I always seem to heat up a bit when I amp my strength up almost as if I'm meant to be a fire bender or some such thing. I chuckle smirk wickedly as Desna gets to his feet, I see his cheek has a cut on it likely due to a piece of ice that I sent at him. He then sends several ice shards at me and I shake my head. I spread my arms and close my eyes and feel them bounce off me as if they were nothing to begin with. I then open my eyes and charge him. Before I can reach him however I am blasted to my right side by another ice wave attack. I go skidding across the ice and stop myself by punching the ice. I then stand back up and see the twins glaring at me. Hell. I wait for their move and then see them send a rather ice pillar at me faster than I can dodge or punch. It hits me with a decent amount of damn force and I go flying for the third time towards the festival. As I am flying I start thinking since you know. I can't bloody well stop myself. Why would they follow their father? Maybe out of fear? Especially since Eska seemed to begin warming up to Bolin. I then feel myself begin to descend and then finally make impact into the ground. I groan at the impact and as the snow around me settles I begin climbing out of the small hole I seemed to have created. Once I am out I see several people looking at me wide eyed. I then look up and see that I am standing in front of the Ferris wheel. Damn that impact knocked me back a damn good ways. I then hear someone scream and look forward only to see a large ice boulder hit the Ferris Wheel's support beam. It begins crumbling and I rush in. I have never, in my life done this but I need to do something.

(Asami's POV)

I'm helping get people to safety after I saw (M/n) hit the ground in front of a tent. He got out quickly and dusted himself off. We then heard a scream and I looked and saw, to my horror, a large ice piece slam into the Ferris Wheel's support beam. I go wide eyed. I see small girl jump from the bottom car and begin running at behest of the operator. She trips and hurts herself. My body acts on its own as I run and try to help her. Once I get to her I see that her leg has been broken likely. I then hear some metal creak and see the Ferris Wheel begin to fall. I shield the little girl with my body and hear a loud boom as the wheel comes down. But... I don't feel pain or anything for that matter. I open my eyes and see that the wheel has stopped falling before it hit the ground. I get confused and begin looking around... I then go wide eyed at what I'm seeing... There stands (M/n)... Holding this whole thing up in the middle of the wheel. His face shows me it's difficult but he's holding it nevertheless. He looks at me and tries to smile.

You: "This is really heavy." (M/n) forces out in a joking manner with a strained expression on his face. I snap out of my trance and pick the little one up. (M/n) then looks back. "EVERYONE OUT NOW!!!!" He shouts at the top of his lungs. I see his feet get indented into the ground. Many people begin escaping the carts with their bending or by people catching them. (M/n) looks to be focusing solely on the thing he's holding up. I run with the rest of the people and we all gather on one side so the Ferris wheel can be dropped.

Operator: "THAT'S EVERYONE!!! DROP IT!!!" The operator shouts at (M/n). (M/n) looks and the operator nods confirming he's sure. I see (M/n) say 'okay' to himself as he slowly inches towards the end of the part he's holding. He then squats and tosses the wheel up just enough to roll out of the way.

The Ferris Wheel slams down with great force easily destroying the tents that were in its way. A large amount of snow is kicked up along with some ice and dirt. I didn't see (M/n) escape in time and start worrying. Yes, he's damn near indestructible but this is far different from what he has encountered before. Being crushed isn't the same as being blown up. Soon all the snow settles and I don't see (M/n) appear from the hulking wreckage. I hear people run up behind me as I hand the little one to a paramedic. I look and see Korra and the others.

Korra: "What happened?!" Korra asks sounding worried. I breathe in and out.

Asami: "A large piece of ice hit the wheel's support beam. It began falling but (M/n)... he stopped it long enough to let everyone out." I said looking out at the metal wreckage. I hear Korra and Connor gasp slightly at this. "He... He dropped it since everyone was off but he hasn't... Hasn't come out." I said sounding very worried. Connor walks in front of me looking on with wide eyes filled with worry. Korra walks up next to him and looks on with him... We all begin calling out his name in hopes of a response... We got nothing back and feared the worst... But... Just as we thought (M/n) was gone... I saw some rock begin to shift.

(Your POV)

Fuck that hurts... My arms feel like damned noodles. I groan loudly as I look up. Great... I need to dig myself out. I groan in pain as I move my arms to begin doing so. I just hope everyone was able to make it out uninjured or at the least alive. As I dig I can hear people call out for me... Specifically Connor and Asami. I smile a bit at that as I move the rocks out of my way. This really hurts. I soon see a light meaning I'm damn near the top. I shift a large piece out of my way groaning loudly due to the pain in my arms. With one last shove I move the remaining rocks out of my way and climb out of my own personal hole. I rise up letting both arms hang limp at my sides. Look out and see everyone looks shocked. I take a few breathes as I begin to hear some mummering. Just like all the other times I've used my power I'm expecting some hate. I try walking forward but nearly stumble. That gets Connor and Korra out of their trances and both run over and sling both my arms over their shoulders. I groan in pain as they help me walk towards the crowd. We approach the rest of our gang and I smile weakly. I then look at Mako whoa actually looks worried for me.

You: "Does... Thou... Even... Hoist... Sir?" I said in between heavy breathes in a joking manner. Mako breathes out in relief with a small smile as I hear Connor chuckle at me. Korra and Connor let my arms down at my request but before I can let them hang someone hugs me tightly. "Ow ow ow! Sore... Sore." I said after I groaned a bit in pain. I feel the person lighten the squeeze and I breathe out in relief. I look and see that its Asami hugging me. "I'd hug back but... My arms feel like wet noodles." I said jokingly. Asami looked up at me with worried eyes and I try to shrug. I grunt since it hurts. "Okay... I'm like... In allot of pain." I said chuckling weakly. Asami smiled at me and shook her head in a no fashion.

Asami: "I was worried sick you jack ass." Asami said chuckling as she slapped my chest rather hard. I wouldn't feel it normally but considering I probably pulled every muscle in my body I actually make a pained expression. "Crap! Sorry!" Asami said as she gently rubbed the spot. I chuckle at her and let her know it's okay. She sighs in relief and hugs me again. I hug her back somewhat as I look out towards the crowd.

They all are gawking at me. Considering what they just saw should be completely impossible they have a right. Asami lets go of me and she looks out at the crowd much like myself. I feel my anxiety rise as the crowd gets closer to me looking at me in a strange manner. I brace for hatred, the words that burn, the words that make me question myself.... But... To my surprise... Everyone.... Cheered for me. Loudly. I even heard some whistling. I heard no words of anger, or fear but all I saw was looks of happiness and gratitude and all I heard were people cheering for 'The Strong One.' I gain a look of shock as I look around. I'm not sure how to handle this as people begin to scream words of thanks to me instead of the insults I know well. I feel someone gently grab my shoulder. I look and see Connor smiling at me. I then feel someone grab my hand. I look and see Asami smiling kindly at me. She squeezes my hand to comfort me and I squeeze back just trying to insure that this is real... not because I like the feeling... Maybe. I look around as a smile finds its way onto my face. Soon I am approached by a woman, a man, and what seems to be their daughter. She has a cast on her leg but she's alive nevertheless.

Man: "Thank you... Our daughter owes you her life." The man said to me kindly though I can tell he's been a bit shaken. I shake my head in a no fashion.

You: "Nah... I was just doing what I do... Helping people... Though I won't lie. I'm used to people being afraid and... Berating me for my powers Not... Well all this." I said with a weak smile as I gestured to the happy looking crowd. I feel Asami begin rubbing my hand with her thumb since she hasn't let go.

Girl: "That's dumb... That was awesome!" The little girl exclaimed loudly. Her parents agreed with her which made me smile wider. I thanked them and they left to go home.

As the crowd slowly dispersed at Tonraq's request many stopped to thank me or ask if I needed help I just waved them off with a kind smile on my face. I then collapsed from exhaustion. I saw Asami looking at me worried with those wonderful green eyes. I smile a tad before I finally blacked out.

*TIMESKIP*

(Still Your POV)

I awake slowly feeling water all around me. I've been here before. I chuckle to myself as I sit up and stretch a bit. No soreness. That's good. I move my arms around testing the waters. Luckily, other than some minor stiffness, I'm alright. I take a look around and find that I am no longer at the southern water tribe. Its far to red here. Must be back at the temple. Which means I've been down and out for at least a day if not two. I sit there for a moment thinking a bit... The entire tribe thought I was a hero and not a monster... For some odd reason that's... Comforting. I then remember Asami looking at me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy looking in her eyes. I find them comforting. I shake my head and stand up. Good no soreness in my legs. I exit the small water pool and walk over to some clothing. I see them and a small note.

'(M/n),

Everyone is out in town at the moment short of Pema. She and Asami have been waiting you since you passed out. That was two days by the time of me writing this. Pema should be in the living area with Rohan. These are your pajamas since we had to get your normal clothes repaired due to them tearing. Also, Lord Zuko sent a letter to Tenzin we need to discuss when I get back with Korra. See you soon Cousin.

Connor.'

I chuckle at the letter. I wonder wear my clothes tore? I place the letter back down and get dressed. I yawn loudly as I finish. I then leave the small pool area and head down the hall. I'm surprised I'm not in pain. I wonder what Zuko would want... Maybe he needs Connor for something? I shake my head from the thought and head to the living area. I see Pema reading a book as Rohan sits in her lap. The boy looks at me and makes a noise. Pema glances over her shoulder and her eyes widen seeing me up. She held Rohan as she stood up and came to me. I smiled a bit and Pema hugged me gently minding Rohan's position in her arms. I hug back and when she pulls away I smile at the baby. He giggles slightly as I wiggle my finger in front of his face.

Pema: "Its so good to see you up... Are you feeling alight?" Pema asked me in a kind and motherly sort of tone. I smile and nod my head in a yes fashion.

You: "Yeah. Short of being a tad stiff I'm fine." I said as I stretched a bit. "I may need to go pay for a massage though. Stretching isn't enough." I said half-jokingly. Pema giggles and gestures for me to sit. I do so and she goes to grab something and leaves Rohan with me. "I think I did okay. You think so?" I asked Rohan smiling. He smiles a tad at me like babies do and I chuckle slightly. Pema then comes back in with... A box? She sets it In front of me before taking Rohan from me. I tilt my head at it.

Pema: "Gifts from the people you saved." Pema said to me in a kind tone. I go wide eyed and look at her. I go to say something but she cuts me off. "We told them you wouldn't want them to give you anything but they insisted." Pema said with a kind smile. "You're a hero to them now." Pema said smiling brighter. I take a moment to think that over. Sure... Some people have said I was a hero but... to send me stuff? I feel like I could cry right now. I grab the box and for Rohan's joy I rip it open with a small roar which makes the baby laugh happily.

I begin to go through the things. First is a huge pile of letters. Maybe like fifty. Jeez. I'm so going to read all of these. I show Pema the staggering amount and she laughs a tad at it. I place them on the table and continue through the box. I pull out a new set of clothes. The first piece of clothing is a pair of black cargo pants. The difference with these is that they seem to be softer and more stretchy and has two pull strings almost like track pants. I fold the pants and place them on the table. Next is a new pair of boots that are black. The toes are steel if the damn exposed metal is anything to go by. They seem like they would go up to the bottom of my calves. I smile at them. I wanted to replace my old boots but now I don't have to. I place them on the floor and dig into the box some more. Next is a (F/c) tank top. I smile at it until I take a closer look. It seems like it has designs sown into the shirt that show up when the light hits them. The designs are on right side. The begin on my midriff and go all the way around to the back in a curve. I show Pema and she seems impressed by the design. I fold the tank top and place it on the pants. Next seems to be a short sleeved jacket? I examine it. Its black with the insides being colored (F/c). The sleeves go just below my elbow and seem rather wide. I guess they wanted to make sure it didn't tear like my old outfit did. I turn it around and se that it hangs a bit further than say a hoodie would. I stand and see that it would hang just past my butt. Huh. I fold it and place it with the tank top before sitting back down and keep going. The last item seems to be... A pair of fingerless gloves. They seem longer than normal and would likely up half way on my forearm. They ae black as well. I place them down and read the letter that was attached to them. Apparently I saved a Tailor's wife and when she saw my clothes and how damaged they were she wanted to make me new ones based on the style she saw I was liking. I smile a bit at the attention to detail. I go through the box and find many things. Some cute drawings a few kids made, some candy and other things. One thing that surprised me was a drawing of me by Saki-mi. It's of my favorite fictional character. I smile at it. Its framed and everything. I finish going through the box and smiled at it. I received gifts... From people that saw my powers. I smile wider at that and decide to go try on my new outfit.

(Asami's POV)

We have arrived back at the temple and I am heading inside with Connor and Korra. Mako and Bolin are helping Tenzin sine me and Connor have already grabbed a few things we had to collect. (M/n)'s going to be upset that his outfit can't be repaired but I'm sure he'll get over it. I wonder if he's woken up. It has been a couple of days. The three of us walk into the temple and are greeted by Pema.

Pema: "(M/n) woke up. He's changing right now." Pema said in a happy tone. She was worried though... I may have been worried far more. I smile and breath in relief at the news.

Asami: "It's good he's awake... But we couldn't get his clothes fixed... We had to toss them" I said sounding a tad upset. I know (M/n) loved that outfit but there was nothing we could do. Pema merely smiles and goes to say something but is interrupted by a familiar voice.

You: "Shouldn't be a problem Asami." I heard (M/n) say in his normal happy tone. I smile and look at him but gain a surprised look... I won't lie to anyone here... He looks damn good in that outfit. He adjusts his new gloves a tad as he approaches us with his normal wide smile. "Thanks for watching me Asami." (M/n) said in a kind tone of voice. I stand there looking him over for a moment before I feel heat rise to my cheeks. Didn't even compliment me and I'm blushing. I then smile at him.

Asami: "I'm just glad you're awake." I said as I handed my bags to Connor. He gladly took them and followed Pema to the kitchen with Korra. (M/n) smiles at me and we hug one another for a time. "Is it me or are you getting hotter?" I asked (M/n) curiously as we pulled away. He gave me bit of a surprised work. I think it over and realize what I said. "I mean hotter as in temperature not your attractiveness... Not that I mean you're not attractive. You re very attractive... Wait. Uh!" I said a bit loudly in frustration as I hear (m/n) chuckle at me. I feel heat in my cheeks once more.

You: "Its fine Asami. Hercule tells me it's because he's beginning to feel like himself little by little. Once the convergence comes and passes my body will return to normal... Short of Hercule likely having a new name." (M/n) said reassuringly as he place a hand on my shoulder gently. "I know you didn't mean I'm good looking. Thanks for the compliment though." (M/n) said as he gave me a big toothy grin that I know all to well. I smile back at him.

Asami: "You're welcome." I said to him calmly in a happy tone. He smiles a bit and he seems to look me in the eyes for a bit. He breathes out happily before he hears his name being called. He turns and looks. He hears Connor call him and looks like eh just remembered something.

You: "Oh right crap. The letter thing. Come on." (M/n) said happily as he gestured for me to follow. I smiled and followed him to the kitchen. I see Connor, Korra, and Tenzin sitting at the table looking serious.

Tenzin: "Sit." Tenizin requested calmly. Me and (M/n) do so. "I received a letter from Lord Zuko while you were passed out. Your grandmother needs to leave. Apparently something has happened and she may be in danger." Tenzin said to (M/n) in a serious tone. I go wide eyed and look to see (M/n) looking worried and as if he was ready to run across the ocean to go het her.

Connor: "Yeah. The issue is that Zuko does not feel she should travel alone. I would go get her but... I am here to train Korra at Zuko's request... I was wondering-" Connor can't even finish as (m/n) answers his question.

You: "When do I leave?" (M/n) asked quickly. That got Connor to chuckle before handing him what looks like a ticket. (M/n) reads it. "Tomorrow at 8:00 A.m. Got it." (M/n) said with a smile. "Man... It'll be so good to see Grandma Lee again. You guys will love her... She is coming here right?" (M/n) asks making sure. Tenzin smiles a bit and nods his head yes to confirm that she would. "Sweet! She's going to love you all." (M/n) said as he got even happier at the thought. We all share a laugh at that while (M/n) just smiles wider. I look at him and smile. It's nice to see him awake and happy as well. He looks at me smiling wide. I can see the joy in his eyes and that makes me very happy. This is much better than him looking so... Lifeless. Before that thought consumes me (M/n) hugs me. "She's going to love you." (M/n) said in the same happy tone. I giggle a bit and hug back.

Asami: "I hope I can make a good impression." I said with a slight chuckle. (M/n) laughed a tad as he pulled back and gave me a genuine warm smile. It is... Very nice to see that. And I return it in kind.

We all sat around and talked for a while since it was pretty late. (M/n) couldn't stop smiling thinking about how he was going to see his grandma again. He told us he hasn't seen her in years. Ever since Connor left to train apparently. That explains why he's so happy though. After dinner we all talked a tad more before retiring to bed. (M/n) bid me goodnight with his normal smile. I swear that guy is far more charming than he thinks he is... Or that's just (M/n) being (M/n). That thought makes me smile.

*TIMESKIP*

(Your POV)

I awoke bright eyed and bushy tailed for the day. I already took a shower as quietly as I could and packed a few things after getting dressed. After I am packed I wait in the main room for everyone since Korra, Asami and Connor wanted to see me off. Mako didn't want to. Probably avoiding me due to my... Explosive reaction to the news he and Korra broke up. I roll my eyes at the thought. I then see the three said people walk out of a hall dressed in their normal attire. I smile at them and we leave to the city docks. After a short ride on Oogi we arrive and I give my abg to one of the workers who stores it with the rest of them. I turn and see the three standing there smiling.

You: "Is this going to be dramatic or am I jumping in the water?" I asked jokingly. They all laugh at that. Korra and I fist bump. "Take care of my cousin while I'm gone. He can be a bit daft sometimes." I said jokingly. Korra laughs at that as Connor gives me a blank look. "Hey. You're the one who locked the keys in the house." I said with a teasing smirk. Connor rolls his eyes at that as me and Korra laugh at his expression.

Korra: "I'll keep an eye on him trust me. Can't wait to meet such a fun old lady though." Korra said to me happily. I nod my head as Korra smiles at me. Connor walks up next and we hug each other. We pull away and have our hands on each other's arms.

Connor: "Bring her here safe. And no fighting." Connor asked me with a teasing smirk. I do a fake pout that he holds a chuckle in at.

You: "But that's my life man! You don't know me!" I said jokingly with a fake scowl. Connor begins laughing and I join him not long after. "Fine, fine. I'll try man." I said to Connor smiling. He nods his head and steps back. I then look at Asami. I open my arms. She chuckles at me but does hug me anyway. She pulls away after a time. "Going to miss me?" I ask smiling at Asami. She fakes thinking a bit it which makes me laugh.

Asami: "Maybe... Just hurry back before I have to make that choice." Asami said with a teasing smirk. We both laugh a tad at that as I nod my head in agreement.

You: "Got it." I said kindly. Asami smiled kindly at me in turn. I then hear the captain of the ship shout something and nod my head. "See ya guys." I said kindly as I boarded the ship. They each said goodbye in turn as the ship began to pull away from port.

*TIMESKIP*

(Your POV)

I feel so bad. One of the workers went to wake me up and I nearly punched him out of surprise. He was scared out of his wits. I apologized up and down but he assured me it was fine. Now I am looking out as we begin docking at the cities port. I am mere minutes from seeing Grandma Lee again. I am getting all giddy on the inside. I am even ignoring Hercule laughing at my excited attitude.. Soon the boat docks and once I am given my bag I leave the ship. I am supposed to me the General around here so I begin scanning the crowd. I soon spot him standing at attention and walk towards him through the crowd. He then sees me and gives me a small smile as I approach.

Iroh: "Good to see you. Come. I'm sure you want to see her." Iroh said to me kindly. I nod my head yes with a wide smile which got a chuckle from him. "You haven't seen her in years right?" Iroh asked me kindly. I nod my head to confirm with a sigh. "Reminds me of when I first joined the military. Didn't see my mother for months." Iroh said with a chuckle.

You: "Yeah. I just couldn't afford the boat ride over here. Connor said that Lord Zuko and Fire Lord Izumi would have likely let me stay if I could." I said to Iroh kindly. Iroh nodded confirming Connor told the truth. "Still... It's been a spell." I said as I looked to the sky.

Iroh: "Come then. She's waiting with my father." Iroh said as he guided me in the right direction. I then remembered.... Oh my gods... I'm going to meet my hero!

*SMALL TIMESKIP*

(Still Your POV)

We soon approach a large building. Must be the palace. . It was red orange and yellow and was built out of a material I couldn't care to identify. the paint is so well kept that I can't tell what it may be built out of. The middle of the said palace is shaped almost like the front of a mighty ship. Interesting way to build this palace indeed. The middle also has a tower of sorts coming out of it. Of course the fire nation would design a palace after a war machine. Sounds like a stereotype but the fire nation appreciates power. In a more respectful way now mind you but still. Iroh led me up some stairs and opened a door. The interior is a crimson red and I see several strange wall carvings along the, well walls. Soon we arrive at another door and Iroh knocks. We hear a gruff male's voice say come in and We both enter. I see three people one of which I know. One is an old man. He has white long hair and a wicked beard. He also has gold colored eye while the other is burned over by a scar. The woman sitting next to him appears to be Tenzin's age. She has grey hair, wears glasses, and has gold eyes. I can assume this is the old man's daughter. Then finally I get to my grandma. She has those big brown eyes I remember and still has that wrinkly fair colored skin. She has long grey hair and is smiling at me. Not really caring about my bag I drop it and run at her for a hug. I hug her gently but still get an 'oof' out of her. She still hugs back laughing slightly at me. I am beyond happy in this moment. I pull back looking her up and down.

You: "I've missed you so much grandma!" I exclaimed happily to her. She smiles warmly at me.

Grandma: "You've gotten bigger. I didn't think that was possible." She said with a smirk. I laugh at that and she smiles once more. "I missed you to sonny." My grandma said to me kindly. I hug her gently once again. I just can't believe I'm seeing her right now.

Zuko: "Please son. Sit. We have much to discuss." I heard Zuko say behind me. I start getting a tad shaky remembering I'm about to my childhood hero. I turn around after letting grandma go but instead of a smile I see Zuko looking serious.

That can't be good. I now Zuko isn't known for his charming smile but the look on his face tells me what he's about to tell me is either really bad or something that much be kept secret... Hopefully not both.... Under Pressure... Coming down on me.... Thanks to some dick heads.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

993 3 14
There are bad days. There are worse days. And then there's his day. Kyoji's girlfriend cheats on him, breaks up with him, everything reminds him of h...
60.1K 1.2K 20
What was just your typical day in Ba Sing Se turns into realizing you are helping the Avatar and his friends to defeat the Fire Lord and then into th...
494K 24.5K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
55.9K 1.7K 53
Why do so many people rely on him? Do they realize they're already putting too much pressure on him and giving him pain? Why aren't they able to see...