Living with EXO?!

By X_flower_headband_x

{WARNING SLOW UPDATE} Iu, your average high school student. She's mostly known for her wonderful talents and... More

Living with 12 boys?!
A Voice Like An Angel
New Students
Trouble
Beach Trip?
Attention to all readers
Beach Trip Part 2
Faded Memories
With You
The Lantern Festival
A Moment I Won't Ever Forget
The awkward confession?
Crepes, Jealousy, Confession
The Truth?
I love you <3
Can You Look At Me Differently?
A Day With Baekhyun

Exo's Break Plans ?

608 26 1
By X_flower_headband_x

Iu's POV
*flash back *

"I don't need an answer right now, but I just wanted you to look at me differently than just a friend or a brother." he said smiling at me then looking away.

*end of flashback*

*sigh* 'What an I going to do?? It feels awkward now.... plus I'm in a relationship with Chan, and I don't wanna hurt Kyungsoo.'

"I knew I'd find you in here. Yah! Earth to Jieun!" shout a voice and hands waving in my face.

"Huh? Yoona? When did you get in here??" I questioned, looking up to met Yoona.

"Jieun, I'm your best friend why wouldn't I know you'd be in the music room, and I just here. You were too space out to notice. What were you thinking about that made you so spaced out?" She asked taking a seat in front of me.

"Wait. Let me guess, it's about Kyungsoo, huh." She asked.

"Yep." I sighed.

"Waeyo? I mean you have Chan so why are you so worried about him!" She questioned.

"It's not like that, it's just that i don't know what to say to him to him, and not hurt his feelings." I answered.

"Ahhh~ well in my opinion, it's better to tell him how you really feel even if it means rejection, because I'd hurt even more if you keep avoiding this with him." She stated.

"But how?" I questioned.

"You'll find away, you always do. I can't really tell you what to say, but I can support you. And if he really cared about you he wouldn't let this come between your guys friendship." She said smiling.

"You're right, gomawo Yoona." I thanked her giving her a hug.

"Haha you're welcome, let's get to class before we're late." She giggled as we both headed to class.

>> skip to lunch <<

"Jieun, you left so early this morning!" Pouted Chen, playfully wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Mianhaeyo." I giggled.

"Did you have some to do something this morning for the teachers?" Asked Luhan.

"Something like that." I awkwardly laugh. We all sat at the lunch table.

"Jieun, where's Yoona?" Questioned Sehun with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Ohhh~Sehun likes Yoona!" All the boys said embarrassing the maknae.

"Aigoo, our little maknae is growing up so fast." Teased Suho oppa which made everyone laugh harder.

"M-Mwo, aniyo." He bluffed it off, while we all laughed at him. 'Awe~ how cute.' I giggled.

"She'll be back, she had to pick up some paper work." I said to him.

"Okay." He smiled childishly which made me giggled a little more. *ding*

Chan:
Did you really go see your teacher.

Me:
......

Chan:
Answer me :((

Me:
Aniyo, I went to get some alone time with Yoona.

Chan:
Did something happened? You've been spaced out lately.

Me:
Aniyo, I'm fine. I've just been having a lot on my mind lately, about what's going to happen to us when you guys go back.

Chan:
Are you sure that's all?

Me:
Ne, naneun gwaenchanh-a.

Chan:
Okay, I'm glad. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here, remember that. Saranghaeyo <3

Me:
Arasso, judo-saranghaeyo <3

"Jieun, let's hang out today after school." Smiled Chen linking his arm with mine.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Andwae! She's hanging out with no today!" Stated Kai linking up with my other arm.

"Ani, she'll be hanging out with me today." Winked Luhan wrapping his arm around my neck. *feels glares* 'ahh... chan... he looks jealous right now...' He looked at me up and down, side to side, since they were all kinda on me. I just awkwardly and sweat dropped shrugged.

"Mianhae, I'll be taking her for the day." Smiled Kyungsoo. 'What did I get myself into......'

"Andwae!!" They argued.

"Guys, how about this. We schedule a day for everyone to get a chance to spend one day with her. How about that?" Concluded Suho oppa.

"Sounds interesting." Answered Kris.

"Sounds fun." Giggled Xiumin. as the all wrote your names on the bottom of the paper.

>> skip to after <<

"Okay this is the order; Baekhyun, Luhan, Lay, Kai, Chen, Xiumin, kyungsoo, me, Tao, Sehun, Kris, and finally Chanyeol." Suho oppa read the list.

"I got fourth ?? I was hoping first." Pouted Kai.

"Looks like you ran out of luck." Giggled Baekhyun.

"Ya!! Hyung, I never run out of luck!" He stated back.

"But you just did." Teased Chen.

"Ya!! Haijma! You got fifth so you shouldn't be talking." Kai exclaimed.

"Well I got second, my luck seems to be pretty good." Smiled Luhan.

"Hyung, you don't have to brag." Said Kai and Chen as we all laughed at their reactions.

"Annyeong! I'm back! Ohh what's this?" She questioned point on the paper with names and number.

"Everyone gets a chance to hangout with Jieun for an entire day." Smiled Kai.

"Jinja? That sounds fun." She giggled.

"When are you guys staring?" She questioned.

"Since break is coming, we can start it then." Answers Suho.

*bell rings*

"We'll discuss more about this tonight, well we all better head to class." Answered Suho as we all left to our classrooms.

"Who can up with this idea?" She giggled linking onto my arms.

"I don't even know. All I know is that Kai, Chen, Luhan, and Kyungsoo were fighting about taking me out after school." I sighed with my hands in my pockets.

"Of course they start something like that." She giggled.

"Ya! What's that suppose to mean!" Exclaimed Kai while Kyungsoo walked awkwardly with his face red.

"Amugeosdo." She childishly smiled at him as we all took our seats. 'Seems like it's going to be even more interesting since I'm going to be hanging out with everyone for a day.'
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hello!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting this one!! I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do for this chapter so it took me longer to post it or write it... But I really hope you liked this chapter and thank you for reading and all your support! I love you all<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
249K 16.2K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
864K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...